Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68601 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Akharmony: 11:44pm On May 30, 2022
One of my main character i admire in Nollywood. . But marriage can sometimes break a strong and skillful man. . I wish him well sha

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Guderian(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2022
Triangles1:
Ponmo men.

Aswear single life is the best if you know how to manage loneliness.

With your vaseline abi

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bukatyne(f): 11:46pm On May 30, 2022
This must be a Nollywood script!

While the wife would not be blameless, his story already indicts him:

1. You did not see your wife after a working trip and you mail her; not call, ask friends, call her parents, call your parents, text message, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook etc. A mail?

2. You finally reach her via mail and your concern isn't why she left the marriage, it is why she took 4 days to get to Enugu. Does it mean that if she got to Enugu same day, you are fine? undecided

3. Your wife denies you sex and later claims that an STI caused a miscarriage. All you were concerned about was exonerating yourself. You are not even ashamed to say you didn't ask why she had the miscarriage. Seriously?! Your WIFE had a miscarriage and you don't even care?

4. Your wife accused you of raping/attempting to rape her daughter and yet you ask for custody? Are you that clueless or you think you are acting a soap? Same girl you stopped sending 'chop money' for because her mother accused you?

No iota of love, care, or thoughtfulness towards your wife.

Why did you marry her sef?

And to think you carried yourself like someone who has sense.

Ashe it was just acting.

@wife: I don't believe the accusation of alleged rape. If it were true, she would either be online or present evidence to stop him from getting custody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
Akharmony:
One of my main character i admire in Nollywood. . But married sometime can break a strong and skillful man. . I wish him well sha
Marriage exposes I'll preparedness

If you are not prepared younare not prepared

It is not about money or looks or spirituality

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by madjune(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
So sad.

They really looked good together.

I remember seeing them in Ajao Estate few years ago on my visit.
I'm sure the economic hardship has a hand in this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Yoighaman(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2022
First, why is the judge sounding like she is supporting the wife?

Second, the Actor married a baby mama, of all the women on earth, he chose to marry someone whose love for her child will definitely supersede whatever she feels for him, that is even if she feels anything for him.

Lastly, those category of women are toxic, run away from them. All they care about is their child or children. Baby mama is a NO-NO, don't ever go there, never. 90% of the time, you will regret it.

I don't pity him.

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2022
Yoighaman:
First, why is the judge sounding like she is supporting the wife?

Second, the Actor married a baby mama, of all the women on earth, he chose to marry someone whose love for her child will definitely supersedes whatever she feels for him, that is even if she feels anything for him.

Lastly, those category of women are toxic, run away from them. All they care about is their child or children. Baby mama is a NO-NO, don't ever go there, never. 90% of the time, you will regret it.

I don't pity him.
What is wrong with a single mother?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2022
madjune:
So sad.

They really looked good together.

I remember seeing them in Ajao Estate few years ago on my visit.
I'm sure the economic hardship has a hand in this.
Naaa
It is not money
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Sleekfingers: 11:56pm On May 30, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

The lady is also not a nice person...

How can she now accuse the guy of wanting to rape the 10 year old daughter....

A child he started raising at the age of 4...

Once a LovePeddler...... Always a LovePeddler...

She should explain to the court why she could not stay with the girls father and had to marry this actor when the girl was just 4 years old.

You may find out that she also accused the girls father of something else too.

Now the actor has spent money on the girl, he is been accused of wanting to rape the child ?

Some people nor know good...

My advice to the actor is to forget about the girl and rather support and focus on his child with this imperious whorish wife.

Your own na your own.

Nobody can drag your own child with you.

Same here too. He should forget about the marriage , his step daughter and just get the custody of his son....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Yoighaman(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Everything....and I'm referring to those ladies that gave birth outside wedlock, the ones that threw caution out of the window and kept opening their legs wide for whatever reason. Marry them at your own peril, just be prepared to contend with their child. For most of them, their child comes first, everything they do centers around that child, you are just a second fiddle that is covertly being used for their selfish reasons. You are the plan B or probably plan C. Deep down in their hearts, they have found a maga that finally bailed them out.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2022
Yoighaman:

Everything....and I'm referring to those ladies that gave birth outside wedlock, the ones that threw caution out of the window and kept opening their legs wide for whatever reason. Marry them at your own peril, just be prepared to contend with their child. For most of them, their child comes first, everything they do centers around that child, you are just a second fiddle that is covertly being used for their selfish reasons. You are the plan B or probably plan C. Deep down in their hearts, they have found a maga that finally bailed them out.

So what about those who had children and the husband died or divorced

What about those who got pregnant to a husband to be who never married at the end

Then those who were teen moms
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Same here too. He should forget about the marriage , his step daughter and just get the custody of his son....
Or he could just move onand get paternity result for his alleged son first
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Yoighaman(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

So what about those who had children and the husband died or divorced

What about those who got pregnant to a husband to be who never married at the end

Then those who were teen moms

To every rule, there is an exception. That was why I was specific about the category I am referring to.

Widows, divorcees due to domestic violence, rape victims and those who were jilted are exemptions.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2022
tiswell:
marriage with single mothers mostly end in premium tears.

sad,but true sad
how true
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by sholay2011(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2022
marsup:
The judge said " a female girl" ... really? shocked shocked undecided
shocked grin grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by EvilNeedle(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2022
Stop marrying single mother. Una not dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by madjune(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Naaa
It is not money

Look closer.

How many actors in Nigeria do you think earns big time enough to cater for a family?

A lot of young families are going through severe challenges due to the present hardship in that country.
Ladies are mostly tempted to try their luck elsewhere.

Sometimes you can't blame them.
What's the future of the average actor in Nigeria?

Tell me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 12:25am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

How did he know that he does not have an STI

How did he know that she has an STI

How come according to him the wife lost a child and he did not know

But has never seen a medical report

Come, all this your question dey weak person...

If you get Gonorrhea or Staphylococcus, You nor go know....... You be Mugu for the matter ... ?

Shiooo....... Na wa for you ooo

The Actor said that he did not transmit STD to her. So he was not aware that she lost her pregnancy due to any infection.

The same reason you want us to believe the wife, is a more reason for us to believe the husband.

The man should support his son and forget about this woman that was planning to elope without the husband's notice...

That is how she would go and F-ck the next victim and also leave that relationship with accusations levelled against the new victim.

She don turn herself Toto Merchant..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Amarisco(f): 12:26am On May 31, 2022
E don cast
Las las
Na everybody go chop
….
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ofwest47(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2022
You never know with Women == James Hadley Chase.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Come, all this your question dey weak person...

If you get Gonorrhea or Staphylococcus, You nor go know....... You be Mugu for the matter ... ?

Shiooo....... Na wa for you ooo

The Actor said that he did not transmit STD to her. So he was not aware that she lost her pregnancy due to any infection.

The same reason you want us to believe the wife, is a more reason for us to believe the husband.

The man should support his son and forget about this woman that was planning to elope without the husband's notice...

That is how she would go and F-ck the next victim and also leave that relationship with accusations levelled against the new victim.

She don turn to herself Toto Merchant..
do you know that a lot of men are harbouring sti and they think it is typhoid

At the same time there are a lot of women who are sti carriers thinking it is menstrual cycle

Without a medical report you just don't know
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2022
madjune:

Look closer.

How many actors in Nigeria do you think earns big time enough to cater for a family?

A lot of young families are going through severe challenges due to the present hardship in that country.
Ladies are mostly tempted to try their luck elsewhere.

Sometimes you can't blame them.
What's the future of the average actor in Nigeria?

Tell me.
This particular case is not money going by his own submission

According to him he stopped.sending money when she said his paternity was challenged
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Slynation(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2022
Marriage wahala no dey finish...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 12:38am On May 31, 2022
You think when you are married as a guy, you get access to sex? Just think it backwards henceforth because marriage gives you a reverse of all expectations. You get to cook more, wash more and lack time to think more. I'm married now and I miss single every night. Even if it's raining, the log besides me wouldn't even allow codling.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2022
MuMu man wey go marry Single mom..
No pity for you..

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:01am On May 31, 2022
lansile:
You think when you are married as a guy, you get access to sex? Just think it backwards henceforth because marriage gives you a reverse of all expectations. You get to cook more, wash more and lack time to think more. I'm married now and I miss single every night. Even if it's raining, the log besides me wouldn't even allow codling.

Don't divorce or cheat on that log oo..
Continue enduring it as a Good (SIMP) Husband..

MuMu Man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Only a useless and miserable cursed bastard that marries a single mom especially in Africa..

Devil forbid .. tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by uglodoh(f): 1:05am On May 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 1:07am On May 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
This news isn't for the moment. A trip to the airport and you'll weep for Nigeria. See how folks are running out.....This born to rule mentality of the northerners must be STOPPED!!!! I'm not in the mood to curse any son of perdition that wants to derive joy in the blatant annoyance of our collective sensibilities. Can the south ever unite for God's sake!!!!

In the north here, northerners are registering and have always registered 10years old and above for PVC and NOBODY gives a hoot until figures come out there together with miscreants from Niger, terrorism was created to make this continue unabated. Sadly, Southerners are there fighting each other. I foresee Nigerians in the diaspora gathering together one day with a voice to bring this madness to an end if those within are so myopic to do it.
Who PVC help? Nigerian politicians don't have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics) / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.