Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience (42579 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by moyosore32: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Edoziesmart:

He don't want to waste time to bomb client here before Seun the mark Nsukkabag of nairaland log him out ASAP cheesy

Meanwhile, I wonder why some people has shallow brain. Of all place to scam na for nairaland he choose
Tueh!

Rotfl
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Nnamaka1: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
When you are not forthcoming and doing the needful, They will do it for you. Lol
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Idaytesj29(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pootle:

he said he freed her...meaning he did not knack the kpekus

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by shinealight(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:
My mom have a friend, a very good one. The woman really like me because I am a boy and she doesn't have a male child, so she holds me in high esteem. She has five daughters, my senior, my age mate and my juniors.

Since I returned back from school after my final exam, the respect is becoming too much, my mom started complaining about me being single and her friend becoming more friendlier. Her third daughter just graduated too, and my mom is trying everything for two of us to date. Recently, the started chatting me up frequently and I discovered she is not my spec. She is this spiritual and religious Bible kind of girl and I am a liberal. When I told her that I am not spiritual nor religious, I can see the shock on her face.

She doesn't wear trouser, no earrings nor necklace, a very decent girl by appearance of course, and that's the kind of girl I want. She is even complaining that I am too unstable because I am always traveling every now and then and she doesn't like it.

I am not ready for any relationship right now and I don't want any relationship that involves two families. I will get a girlfriend for myself whenever I am ready. So I told my mom to bury that thought, it won't happen and she said I am too stubborn and rebellious and radical, I smiled and said nothing.

So has your parents ever try to match make you with anyone before? Please share your experience.

How can a ‘human being’ say without any qualms that he’s not “spiritual” and then goes ahead to antagonise the one person who knows best about how to make you more spiritually oriented?
For your information, the ‘human being’ is a “spiritual being” that emanated from the “Spiritual Realm” and descended to this Material World to garner experiences that would enable it mature sufficiently to return to the Spiritual Realm where it can exist for all eternity.
If, at the end of its sojourn in the Material World (e.g. Earth) it fails to attain the necessary level of maturity within the “timespan” allowed, then it becomes a “rejected stone” that is of no use to the Builder ……you can imagine what follows after that!
Now, you can see how much your dear Mum loves you and wishes to save you from eternal damnation. You can listen to her advice or you can follow a different path since you have “free-will”.….the choice is entirely yours but not without its fateful consequences!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by obinna58(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
My mom na opposite, if she notice any woman getting close to me, she go enter one trouser with her behind my back.

She has high Expectations from me but person no go kill himself

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by OutofEden: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
grin grin grin grin chisos!.... This is one of the funniest thread I ever read on NL!

You can say that again. See broken bottles and tables everywhere

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Lordbinsmar: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Buje1987 post=113705143][/quote]

grin Same here. I don laugh tire grin
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by BananaPeel(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:
My mom have a friend, a very good one. The woman really like me because I am a boy and she doesn't have a male child, so she holds me in high esteem. She has five daughters, my senior, my age mate and my juniors.

Since I returned back from school after my final exam, the respect is becoming too much, my mom started complaining about me being single and her friend becoming more friendlier. Her third daughter just graduated too, and my mom is trying everything for two of us to date. Recently, the started chatting me up frequently and I discovered she is not my spec. She is this spiritual and religious Bible kind of girl and I am a liberal. When I told her that I am not spiritual nor religious, I can see the shock on her face.

She doesn't wear trouser, no earrings nor necklace, a very decent girl by appearance of course, and that's the kind of girl I want. She is even complaining that I am too unstable because I am always traveling every now and then and she doesn't like it.

I am not ready for any relationship right now and I don't want any relationship that involves two families. I will get a girlfriend for myself whenever I am ready. So I told my mom to bury that thought, it won't happen and she said I am too stubborn and rebellious and radical, I smiled and said nothing.

So has your parents ever try to match make you with anyone before? Please share your experience.

No worry, when you done waka tire dating your spec, you will come back looking for her spec to marry.
Don't let her no ear rings deceive you, good girls like her are good in za oza room.
Learn to like her and wife her later. Daughter of Eve too much everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by DaInferno(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
legba1:

Ehyahhhh....I hope the girl never show you shegeh?
whaaat...she showed me the 6 types of shege, I ended it, she came back after 2months asking for the final last chance.

Man was already cold
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Brushstrokes20: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
OutofEden:

You can say that again. See broken bottles and tables everywhere
Lol grin no be small thing o!
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

All is well bro...
We dey hustle ham

Abroad dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work

Yeah. The Lord will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
ravensckar:
Mine was on the contrary. Na my papa scatter the free kpekus wey I don arrange for long...
"Shevshenko"
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Yuneehk(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
77star:
@ Shevchenko, i don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm still laughing from that story.
I've read that his story again and it still gets me laughing when I read Shevchenko.

Very good father that didn't want his son to do to others what he would never want for his own daughters.

5 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by koboko69: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
Bro sorry to enter the conversation o but what didn’t work for you doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t work for another. Some people will get that karishika and they will be happy while some will get that holy girl and they will be living in hell cos there and then you’d find they are worse than karishika and no backing out.

Lol. I dont know how old you are o....
Or how u don run girls reach...
But na the cosolation we dey talk put our self for trouble. I nor go talk pass that one!

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Biafranodogwu55: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, after watching a particular movie I wanted to marry a White lady so bad, not because of the color but their reasoning. I still have that fantasy but I am still in Nigeria anyways.

Congrats to you and your Dad is a real OG.
Las las na that warri girl u go marry and for @shevchenkogrin grin
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by OutofEden: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

"Shevshenko"
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

You also took notice of it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
koboko69:

Lol. I dont know how old you are o....
Or how u don run girls reach...
But na the cosolation we dey talk put our self for trouble. I nor go talk pass that one!
This has nothing to do with age. Some people have it good some don’t. What works for someone wouldn’t necessarily work for the other. No be God fearing kill Osinachi? Or are you oblivious to that? No be same Karishika go kill another person? So make touch of Karishika no marry because him need holy girl for him life? How many human is even holy in the right sense of it? No be camouflage be most?

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Streetmovement(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blueelf:

I be man and I no go lie. As much as we men like to be liveral, such decent girls are hard to find these days

If I be that OP, I go think long and hard first before brushing that girl aside unless she is too ugly

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If she decent come too ugly nkor ? grin

You go leave am ?

Even you sef go tuama because of one thing or the other just like the Op, I wasn't wrong afterall

Na why I ask you that question

Now you understand why the Op tuama, E get why grin
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Biafranodogwu55: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
porthouse7:
my mum tried same with me years ago, I brainwashed d girl she come japa
Na them half man half woman
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by koboko69: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
This has nothing to do with age. Some people have it good some don’t. What works for someone wouldn’t necessarily work for the other. No be God fearing kill Osinachi? Or are you oblivious to that? No be same Karishika go kill another person? So make touch of Karishika no marry because him need holy girl for him life? How many human is even holy in the right sense of it? No be camouflage be most?

Alaye. ...
Who dey drag with u?
I nor sabi speak plenty gramma to dey speak.
Do as u please abeg.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by zakkxx: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
My Brother if u miss that lady as a wife u will live to regret; forget all this demonic slay Queens oo! Your mother has a powerful eye more than you oo! Accept and marry that girl asap!

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
womenareapez:
I bet you, you won't regret. Just keep that at the back of your mind that you will date a White woman apart from those gorillas species called naija women undecided

I'm a living testimony and the experience so far is out of this world kiss

White women will choke you with love but gorillas will finish you with frustration undecided

Be wise and dont go for gorillas
Your mom and sisters are
gorillas. grin

I pity your father dearly. He married a primate.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
koboko69:

Alaye. ...
Who dey drag with u?
I nor sabi speak plenty gramma to dey speak.
Do as u please abeg.
Alaye calm down, as you drop take na so me sef drop take. I no talk say make you no do wetin you wan do. Every mallam with him kettle.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Biafranodogwu55: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Noblewealth:
I have a female who is presently serving who had this kind of experience. The guy das use to be their customer, so the man will always call the girl my wife..

Fast track, he introduce his son to this girl, they started dating, things was going smoothly not ontill she started requesting for things the guy start playing smart guy after he had bang kpetus multiple times. Long story short, the guy was a serial cheater and played along with his dad plan(I'm very sure the father was oblivious of the latter incident) and everything later ends in premium tears for her before she could realize that the guy is a gee after 5 month of Hard knacking and time..
I still console her till date.
Ona eme everybodygrin
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by uptownemmygee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
ravensckar:
Mine was on the contrary. Na my papa scatter the free kpekus wey I don arrange for long.

There's this lady whose mum attend our prayer gathering (Asalatu). Initially, it was only the mum alone that used to attend. I sha noticed that the mum likes me so much, she'll be smiling while talking to me. Asking me about school, studies and life after school. Long story cut short, she brought her daughter (tall, fair, beautiful & well endowed) to the group and specifically introduced us.

We became so close that I started getting the son in-law vibe from the mum. The mum now jokingly told my dad that she'd be expecting him to pay her a visit soon so as to formalize the union. Na there kasala take burst. My dad told her that it will be better for her if her daughter is unmarried than to betroth her to me. That she probably don't know my nickname 'Shevchenko'. I no dey miss one on one. And that by the time I destroyed her daughter's womb, las las, I no go still marry her. The woman was beyond shocked.

As if that was not enough, my dad made a public sermon also talking about how humans can never be perfect. He said for example, as intelligent and well-behaved as I am, I no dey use eye see women (especially a fair & beautiful one). The man burn my cable publicly. Na so the relationship crashed before it even began. It took me a while to forgive him for that action because I been don program that chick for long term chopping. cheesy cheesy cheesy Aside that, every other lady in that our group started avoiding me like plague. It was even rumoured that if they smile at me, they will be hooked.

Fast forward to 5 years ago when I introduced my then fiancé to him. This man started again. He asked her if she truly knows what she's getting into. That I just look responsible for face but I no dey use eye see anything under skirt. After asking her which university she graduated from, my dad told her he was sure that I'd have other girlfriends in that same institution. Fear catch my fiancé. But luckily, I had told her everything about my past and how I've repented. Na there that relationship too for hit rock. cheesy cheesy

Some years later, I asked him why he was deliberately sabotaging me. He said he wants the ladies to know what they are getting into. Since him self born female pikin, he wouldn't open his eyes and let me destroy someone daughter's future. sad sad

So, those of una wey una parents dey try arrange for una, you people are very lucky. Me, after I don suffer arrange chick for myself, na my papa go scatter everything.

Nah you cast your doings, none of my parents has ever seen me with a girl but I dey bleep steady, they always feel like I'm GAYbriel,

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
My aunt wanted me to marry so bad. Every lady I am with is good enough for me. When I told her my reservation about those women, she took it upon herself to matchmaking ladies with me.

Omo, she has good taste, I ended up meeting beautiful ladies(sadly most with a nasty attitude). I will always come up with one or two reasons they are not good for me. When she found out I am not serious about marriage, she went spiritual. One time she accuse my uncle that he doesn't want me to be responsible.

When she found out I am in a serious relationship, she donate some money to the church. May we not have overdo relatives. This thread brings fond memories.

7 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by BusinessPlan22: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

You don't deserve her.
Just tell ur parents u don't want.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by omooba969(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pootle:

that commendable bro...not all kpekus should be checked man

Dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
If na me o, I go agree, and bang the hell out of her

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
pharmagba:
Na my dad,
The Don of match making
Got is spot on on everyone except me.

Two years after NYSC I still decided to remaiin in the north. On visiting home after some discussion about marriage with my dad, he picked up his phone to call a lady to come over.
Before she arrived he briefed my on how good the lady is and I should talk to her. I knew him too well when he talks you don't argue.
The lady arrived in quick time and he told her to meet his very good son doing very well in his career. No body could paint me better. Had I been a lady I will have fallen from the encomium. Soon after he left us to discuss.
I found out that the lady was a nurse and her mum whom my dad knows had approached my dad to help secure her daughter a better job. To my dad what better job is there than to wife his beloved son. She even thought my dad calling her because of the job.
She was matured, intelligent and sincere My perfect spec. A beauty paragon with british accent. I still wonder till date how my dad knew my perfect spec
We shared some good moment together. We also laughed over it that she has been given the job of a wife.
Two things didn't make it work out one she said she had someone else and two she is a Muslim.
I freed her completely.
ah! Muslim
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
zakkxx:
My Brother if u miss that lady as a wife u will live to regret; forget all this demonic slay Queens oo! Your mother has a powerful eye more than you oo! Accept and marry that girl asap!

What's so special about the lady you don't even know that you're now convulsing over this matter? undecided

Is she the only good girl in town?

Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by uptownemmygee(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
My mom match one give me, that one no like sex at all , always on silent and feeling irritated during sex

My dad match one give me wey carry my money japa

Junior sis match one give me, no respect, lazy, insulting but she love me to the extent wey I tell her say I no dey do again nah so she carry hypo drink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.