Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71569 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by sweetman2022: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Madam u better mind your business oooo
Most of you that acts like this is either you are complicit of the same crime or you are a hypocrite. You must surely be one. How can you have a good friend and he or she notices something odd and couldn't tell you, all in the name that they are minding their business. Well you must still be a teenager who doesn't know what true friend is all about.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by KEMELU: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Never tell your friend about it. Are you sure of the relationship? If the guy is a family friend . Allow God to expose her relationship. Don't BREAK the marriage Matthew 19:6.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Awoleesu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Infidelity in marriage is becoming something beyond control these days!

The economic situation is not helping matters either. Today, it is not uncommon for married partners to live separately; not because they chose to, but because the quest for economic survival compelled them to.

And when this happens, the biological build that makes us want sex always presents a problem.

My point is; as it were for the young woman, so might it be for her spouse who's away from home.

The way out?
Couples should endeavor to iron out their (sex issues) expectations whenever situation demands they live apart. There should be honest conversation and concession to allow for sexual satisfaction outside the matrimonial bed with due respect for one another ...
And if this is insufferable, then they may as well consider moving together notwithstanding the economic implications.

So, @Islandlady, I think what you may wish to do is to stylishly bring up the topic (whether your friend and his wife had such a concession before their living apart). If they had such agreement or understanding, it may not be necessary for you reporting his wife to him.
And if they don't have that kind of arrangement, I believe your initiating the topic will drive him to press you for info. In which case, I expect you as a good friend to refer him to the above suggestion i.e he needs to have a bare-all conversation with his spouse about their sex needs.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by incogni2o: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

I'll prefer you apply Wisdom.

Know who the Man is .

So you don't end up as a snitch.

Having said that, if you really want to help your friend,
You'll first ask him to show more love and attention to his Wife .

If the Wife persists, then you can take a less gentle action.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Matini24(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
As a friend u owe him that respect of letting him know wat is happening around him even if it's not directly. Get a new sim, send him an anonymous text. Let him find out by himself.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Yes send them to him anonymously 1st and let him respond to them. b4 u reveal urself.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by pansophist(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you didn't tell him, then you're not a good friend. Let me spin this a little from different angle. Will you be happy if a friend of yours didn't tell you about your cheating partner if she knew? If he is your brother, will you not tell him? If he is your son, will you not tell him ?

I'm sure in all these cases, you'll tell him. So why not now? Do you know what friendship is? You can't call me your friend and hide this kind of thing from me. If I know that you knew, then our friendship is over. Evil exist because good people are complacent about it. Making you equally guilty. Go and tell him.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Enumerator(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
I tell you!
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss.... All of them
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by RPG2020(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell your friend to give her otapiapia case closed
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Enumerator(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
I tell you!
killmods:
Some times i just don't know what these women really want. U fúck them good, show love and care, make sacrifices for Them, provide everything they need, do fun things together yet when fùckup o'clock reach not even God can save u. They will just throw away everything and do the fùckup with one opportunistic idiot.. Na wah oo undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Do the needful... For the Bible said we should be our brothers keeper.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Agugbadin: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
If he is really your friend tell him to investigate, don't hide what will kill your friend from him.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Enumerator(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gbam!
Joezinho:
If a friend of mine knew that my wife was having a close relationship with someone and I found out later that he knew and did not tell me, that would be the end of our friendship. Your friend has a right to know what is going on in his marriage/life.

Telling him could be saving him from lots of problems further down the road of life..Make sure that you are absolutely certain before letting him know. We guys need to know the truth about these lying, good for nothing , self centered ladies.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Kujo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
All those saying mind your business are doing the same, ashewo women everywhere grin angry grin
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Remman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention
false fake nairaland news!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by kenodrill: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell your friend what the Bleep is happening ASAP but apply wisdom.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by BIGWILLIAMS4U(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Get two or more extra pictures, open an anonymous E-mail with a catchy name, eg nextdoorneighbour@--#:*'"!.com cheatbuster@#&$+@@;+.com etc put one picture at a time in there and send to him over a couple of days, assuming you have his email or have a way of getting it without arousing his or her suspicions. Use an equally catchy email title too, the catchy parts and over a couple of days part are to force him to open and read the emails. Best of luck!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by magzey: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
So that he will divorce her and you marry her abi?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by naijapikin2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
If the man is your friend as you said, two words....

Tell him
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by laplace19(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
cry cry
Prettygirl200:
That's why your mother and sisters are HOES.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol very stupid gender you think Those of us shouting that gender we are misogynists
Your mom is part of that very stupid gender. A woman that tied your ancestors like goats and whipped them is part of that gender.

Think before you type

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by favour32(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell that ya friend nor waste time.

Nor be all situation dem go say mind ya business.
If na ordinary neighbor, I go say mind ya business.
If na friend wey be like brother,tell am,I repeat tell am and say make he investigate if he nor know the man
These days many nor get respect for marriage again.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by DontGiveUpYet: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, if I have I won't be here begging when I know people may take me for a scammer. I'm real and in serious need of your help. I need any financial assistance from you even if just to refill gas please. I'm pennyless and depressed right now. God will see me through. God bless you as you help.

My account details on my signature please. I'm trying not to break the rule of the forum.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by tesppidd: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Report to him as soon as you see them kissing or handling or more...

But as long as all you have seen so far is just them hanging out, keep your trap shut.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by callthefred: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'll advice you probably used a sim that is unknown to him to send him an SMS and maybe proof. But don't ever let him know it's from you. According to our fathers, a woman who cheats will kill her husband last last
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ProfLogan(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
You will end friendship with your friend cos he doesn't tell you about your wife? Is your friend your spy? It shows that you really don't value friendship at all.

Joezinho:
If a friend of mine knew that my wife was having a close relationship with someone and I found out later that he knew and did not tell me, that would be the end of our friendship. Your friend has a right to know what is going on in his marriage/life.

Telling him could be saving him from lots of problems further down the road of life..Make sure that you are absolutely certain before letting him know. We guys need to know the truth about these lying, good for nothing , self centered ladies.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by CondemnBattery(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Enemy of progress....
People like you will watch their friend eat poison and call it minding their business.
How on earth will you say someone is your friend turned brother, but you see his wife in compromising way with a total stranger, and you are saying he should mind his business?
You are a very bad friend
duduade:
Please mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by mustyMustapha01: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mind your biz dakun. Do like you no see anything. Just stay away from wahala.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
Your mom is part of that very stupid gender. A woman that tied your ancestors like goats and whipped them is part of that gender.

Think before you type
Shut up nonsense, men that love you genuinely you don't appreciate na bad boys and sugar daddies, Na after bad boys finish banging you will start looking for good Man for marriage
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Mina79(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss.... All of them
Sure, including your mother,sisters and daughters.
Frustrated iguana, spewing it everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.