Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71484 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by CondemnBattery(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please follow your heart.
But if I where you, I will tell my friend.
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Crvrider: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

I would rather you confront the wife but be subtle.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Pimine: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Arrrh comrade give peace a chance plsss!! Don't use abusive words on a woman!
She didn't act like a woman. The guy just asked her if she'd like to be kept in the dark if she happened to be in the same situation, and she retorted with "you're a fool". Abeg that girl geh sense like this?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Kollins11: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mina79:

Sure, including your mother,sisters and daughters.
Frustrated iguana, spewing it everywhere.
pass me your mother let me deep throat her.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ernieholla(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
"due to fact" ur friend is not aware, let him discover that himself
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by buchilino(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

TELL HIM BUT PLZ APPLY WISDOM
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Elidrisy20: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Watin concern you, you want your male friend to divorce her,so that you go marry am abi?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by JONSYN7154: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

yes but do it anonymously.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Lovelydaisies: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business

Would you rather someone tell you the truth about your family or would you rather live (in) a lie? Ignorance is bliss, baa? Where has minding our business got the world? If Ejiro Otarigho whom we celebrate today minded his business about the burning truck, we would have had more RIPs to type. Even if she's persecuted, let it be for the truth.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by maasoap(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Prettygirl200:
Madam u better mind your business oooo

I hate this line of advice, always. What if the wife and the stranger eventually plan the demise of the husband, her friend? What would you say about that? Still part of minding her business, right?
And yeah, it has happened before in Nigeria and elsewhere and it can still happen again.

Joezinho:
If a friend of mine knew that my wife was having a close relationship with someone and I found out later that he knew and did not tell me, that would be the end of our friendship. Your friend has a right to know what is going on in his marriage/life.

Telling him could be saving him from lots of problems further down the road of life..Make sure that you are absolutely certain before letting him know. We guys need to know the truth about these lying, good for nothing , self centered ladies.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

What are you still waiting for before you tell him?

If you cannot tell him, take him to that spot where you see them and let him see things with his own eyes.

Bros before Hoes.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Shut up nonsense, men that love you genuinely you don't appreciate na bad boys and sugar daddies, Na after bad boys finish banging you will start looking for good Man for marriage
Is that how your mother found your father? Poor simple man got married to a retired slut now I’m the one suffering to reply the illiterate they gave birth to.

How Boring.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by FredFal: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmm, you don't know why they have been together in recent times. How about this? Instead of hiding from the sight of your friend's wife and the other man, you can do well to approach them and then introduce yourself to the other man. Then you would not have a strange feeling when you see them together.

Contact me on 08069016894 for your gadgets and accessories.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by VULCAN(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Most of those responding fall into one of two categories.

Women who cheat
Men who love banging women in relationships or marriages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
ernieholla:
"due to fact" ur friend is not aware, let him discover that himself

I guess when he contracts HIV, hepatitis, raised kids of another man or when he gets killed? You guys always giving priorities in awkward order
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Killerbag36: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

U know wat going on u can expose them if u want ok
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Mind your business. Besides why are you close to a married man? Which kind yeye friendship is btw you too? Yeye.

Nothing is hidden under the sun. If she's cheating on her husband, she'll get caught in no time.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Oladipo1166(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

You can tell you friend without showing your identity, get a USA number from talkertone (you need US VPN) use it to register a WhatsApp business account and narrate the story to your friend annoymously with pictures or videos taken as evidence.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Killerbag36: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:

Thats hw God nd devil plus humanity will mind there business till u get to hell ingrate any small thing mind ur business we will not mind our business cus ur business we ready carry am for head imbe
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by oluplus(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

You are a certified and confirmed Aproko. When does it become a crime for a married woman to walk with a male friend?
Why are you always hiding whenever you see them? May be if yiu had approached them, she would have used the opportunity to introduce you to the guy, so you know the relationship between them.
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Madam u better mind your business oooo

Mind his business? For something as important as this??
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Raychee:

But be very careful so that it doesn't link back to you. Just incase she isn't cheating and it's not what it actually looks like. Before you are accused of trying to snatch somebody's husband grin
You are sagacious nne. Do you sell tomatoes cause you got my attention from my head TO-MA-TOES
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prevailing: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Raychee:
Tell him anonymously with the picture evidence.

BEST ADVICE HERE
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by senchibi: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Your job there is to confront the Lady in question. Ask her series of questions And ask her to stop doing shit behind your friends house because it's wrong . Don't stick your Head in between wetin that doesn't concern you.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by NoToPile: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

She said she saw them multiple times. For a married woman, she finds such closeness inappropriate. The husband needs to sort that out with his wife. I won't want my wife to have such closeness with a man.

Still she needs more proof, if truly the woman is cheating, she will need more to prove that to the husband much more than ' I saw them at the mall multiple times'

Husband and wife issues are very difficult to meddle with if she's wrong she has made an enemy for life and the lady will do whatever she can to get her out of her husband's life.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ikemba007: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss.... All of them

The man wey carry her go supermarket na girl too abi?

Do you have a sister, cousin, niece or aunty?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by AbuAeesha: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

maybe u can send the pics of evidence to ur friend through anonymous contact,
the stranger might be someone known person.
I don't just like cheating.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Idotoba(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

I will tell him

I hate rubbish
But na style I go use
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by SoaringLife01: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Please don't follow this mind-your-business mantra.
We are Africans and communalism is one of our culturally heritage.We are to get each other backs. And it is your best friend we are talking about here.
If you can't pull the stunt, send him the pictures on Whatsapp using your other phone no he doesn't have.( Or someone you can trust can do the sending).
At least from there,your friend can kick start his own investigation who that man is.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ogwumgbe: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Mind your business bro, If I were your friend and you told me something of that nature about my wife, I would break your head. Allow the man to find out about his wife and don't break another person's home intruding
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Khayordhe: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
11years with a guy, and nothing ever xuped, not even once...
Una two deserve an award

Weda u don marry or not, if something or nothing dey xup between those two wey u snap, u are not in the position to break it to ur so called 11years old friend coz if u do, the end point go be u want the guy for ursef and u had to ruin his marriage just to have him..

If truly he is ur friend and no string attach, he has to know within the next hour of reading this, but if una two dey chop unasef for Koro, free the woman make she enjoy herself too, karma has its way of doing things, HIV AIDS go soon sets in maybe after karma is through, na dat time all of una go come know sey una don buy market

How can u let ur friend know this without knowing it is from you? So simple
Just get a burner line, if possible a Google voice number, use am run whatsapp, drop the pix and narrate everything give ur friend, e go use hin head relate the rest.
Only do this if u know sey nothing dey between u and and ur friend o coz thunder diz days no dey joke o...
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm I love this suggestion

I think you should face front, you've not asked the woman to get her own side of the story and you've not even try to bump into them to see thier reaction, and all you could think of is to break a home?

This one na pure busybody. You may not want to hear it but it needs to be said, and by the way having a male good friend is fine, but a married one, keep your distance and wish them well.

Words are seeds, don't plant something that would cause someone her marriage, you know very little don't make haste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.