Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71488 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Madam go and f*ck yourself.. Your gender are usel*ss.. All of them.

But incase you eventually tell your male friend about his wife cheating on him and he sent her packing... Please if she need a shoulder to cry on, kindly direct her to me.

You are a failure and a low lifer. How can you be attracted to a woman that you haven't seen? Broke child
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by gospelamaechi: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sometimes what we see may not be reality. Assumptions can be misleading. Instead of telling your friend, why not stop hiding when you see them so that you can properly gauge her reaction and understand the situation. It is natural to be concerned and very difficult to mind your biz. However, if u can, just mind ur biz before u discover say d guy is her distant relative. grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Kink123: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Do the needful.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Misterone: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Raychee:

But be very careful so that it doesn't link back to you. Just incase she isn't cheating and it's not what it actually looks like. Before you are accused of trying to snatch somebody's husband grin
you are someone with wisdom. OP, Raycee has giving you the answer. Do it anonymously, without a trace back to you because if it turns out to be false, even your friend will accuse you of wanting to break his marriage
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Anny4me: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!
please try and inform ur friend that u are not too sure if the person u are seeing with his wifey is a family friend or something of sort. That u always see them together. Let him do the findings on his own. Cause u never can tell if the person is related to them in any form. But most importantly tell him ooooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
NoToPile:

Still she needs more proof, if truly the woman is cheating, she will need more to prove that to the husband much more than ' I saw them at the mall multiple times'

Husband and wife issues are very difficult to meddle with if she's wrong she has made an enemy for life and the lady will do whatever she can to get her out of her husband's life.
I did not see her saying the woman cheated. She found the woman's closeness with a male companion inappropriate. it is something I will definitely frown on. So, as a friend, she is concerned about such closessness.

That is all she is saying. If the wife is cheating, she does not know. If it is a kind of relationship the husband will not like, he needs to know and get his wife to stop it and respect their marriage.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by omoadeleye(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

You can scope your friend like this, na wa oo, so you are in town you can not even tell abi, i can see you and your wife crusing around malls and other locations since three days ago oo..

I love that your top you wore the other day, then you will send him the picture and say this particular top looks nice on him. Say how much he bought it?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Kollins11: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You are a failure and a low lifer. How can you be attracted to a woman that you haven't seen? Broke child
Pass me your mother let me deep throat her.. Abeg.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by VULCAN(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
And he "maybe" a lover.

So what's your point

okoroemeka:
stop being a joy killer,the man maybe her brother, cousin,work colleague,boss,ex,etc.dont jump to conclusions and leave women matter alone,face your life

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
Is that how your mother found your father? Poor simple man got married to a retired slut now I’m the one suffering to reply the illiterate they gave birth to.

How Boring.
Retired prostitute like you will never married, Na retired frustrated feminist with dirty pussy that smells
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Raychee(f): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Goalnaldo:
You are sagacious nne. Do you sell tomatoes cause you got my attention from my head TO-MA-TOES

No, but i sell catfish grin
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by oluplus(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:
If you didn't tell him, then you're not a good friend. Let me spin this a little from different angle. Will you be happy if a friend of yours didn't tell you about your cheating partner if she knew? If he is your brother, will you not tell him? If he is your son, will you not tell him ?

I'm sure in all these cases, you'll tell him. So why not now? Do you know what friendship is? You can't call me your friend and hide this kind of thing from me. If I know that you knew, then our friendship is over. Evil exist because good people are complacent about it. Making you equally guilty. Go and tell him.

Tell him what exactly? What info does she have about them, except that she's been seeing them together? Does that amount to anything?
She could have just greeted them and engage them,may be just may be she may also get to know the guy or the lady may introduce the guy to him. What if they are good old friends?
What if the hubby is aware of the guy?
She saw them, went to hide and now want to call the hubby. Haba!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by abokimallam: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell your friend and clear your conscience. But tell him to do his independent investigation and let him know that you are not condemning his wife. By so doing you have know case if he discovers later.
If I knew knew such thing about my wife and my friend does not tell me, I will conclude that he participated as well.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
SoaringLife01:

Please don't follow this mind-your-business mantra.
We are Africans and communalism is one of our culturally heritage.We are to get each other backs. And it is your best friend we are talking about here.
If you can't pull the stunt, send him the pictures on Whatsapp using your other phone no he doesn't have.( Or someone you can trust can do the sending).
At least from there,your friend can kick start his own investigation who that man is.

What evidence does she have to insinuate what she's about revealing? Are you not seeing the dangers in her actions?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by VicM6: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cera Cera (''Let what to be, to be'')
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by deemayor2(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where is the picture make we self see am.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Malawian(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Tell your friend. What kind of insultive woman is that? she wants to cheat, she didn't go far away where no one will suspect her. She wants to make a ridicule of her husband.

I hate nonsense.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Painonyourneck: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Tell him joor

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Myahuza: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Leave it alone, if you can't then talk to the wife Don't cause problems in the family with out evidence and even if she is cheating give her a chance to mend her ways before going to the husband. It really hard to forgive a cheating spouse
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
If a friend of mine knew that my wife was having a close relationship with someone and I found out later that he knew and did not tell me, that would be the end of our friendship. Your friend has a right to know what is going on in his marriage/life.

Telling him could be saving him from lots of problems further down the road of life..Make sure that you are absolutely certain before letting him know. We guys need to know the truth about these lying, good for nothing , self centered ladies.
dear SIMP do u realise that its a woman that is saying this? If u dont get it, forget it.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Retired prostitute like you will never married, Na retired frustrated feminist with dirty pussy that smells
Yawn
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by lesbiconverter: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
okunwaye:
AFONJA woman mind your business

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ricy20(f): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
how can you just conclude that something is not right when you not seen them in any wrong spot or doing something fishy, don't cause problem for them the woman is even nice for not suspecting your closeness with her husband your friend didn't tell you the wife is in prision that she can not keep male friends.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business
How can you advise him to mind his business in this type of situation, Someone's wife, not even girl friend, Bleep that shit... I can't take such....
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Tizu(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

You should not waste time. Call him and tell him.
They can be planning to kill your friend and should they succeed, you will partake in the punishment because there's a reason God exposed them to you.
Ignore the "mind your business advisory committee", what if they plan and kill your friend?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TemmyT002(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Send him the picture anonymously.
Print it out in colour and send it to him anonymously.
Don't let him know it's you.
BRO CODE.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Princedapace(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Talk to ur friend about it, pls.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oga, tell d man unanonymously, coz this marriage... It can save the man coz in most cases, girls wey dey do doz tinx nah dem dey make their man go through hell and still pretend like saints and even get over jealous over their man.... If it's dating, you can mind Ur business, but it's marriage....
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Tizu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Madam u better mind your business oooo

A cheater spotted.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Lionnation: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
To save yourself from embarrassment crop the man's face send to your friend ask if he knows the man
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by donhackaz: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
You no go mind your business before them pour hotwater for ur head, no be everything you see you go talk, chochocho , the thing no dey tire you
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by naikeboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
But u be close friend to the husband maybe the guy na still close friend to the wife....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.