Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63468 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Enwhen(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
wilroy:
Can’t believe this bullshit has many likes

Seems u are one , there is a very big sense in what he said , tho not all , but most of them , except u r one of them , personally , I give them money and advice them so they dont make life mistake , even guys in same age , also want to misbehave meet these girls needs , and maybe another reason for some going into yahoo

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Sammy101111(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria girls please change For Good if you like meet a 21-28 years there mentality is to use iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 this girls are scavenger they don't love they will just use you .Even the older ladies over experience with guys don't make them know the right man again .

As a man what I can never do
I will never impress a lady with money
If you don't like me the way I am thank you

Why is love in Nigeria all about money
Even if you good looking guy they will still want to chop you

I will rather send that money to my dad or help my fellow nigga . you can never get a refund from a woman they are helpless

A woman will want you to help her when she need
Can she help a man when he need

I think if all men start showing ladies there color of what they do . they will understand say there matter done cast

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Great0ne1: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
RuddyFusion:
I meet one that's 28....her main goal is to get into Nollywood that's what matters to her now
So that big gods can see her na
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by funky4j: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Hahahahaha.they ve shown this one shege cheesy. Wetin make you dey look for Nicki Minaj and barbie about.why not look for responsible girl.dont worry,na wetin young barbie do you older barbie go still do you.lolllls

Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Edipet(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin grin grin diz one don date person wey if him send card for na him go still dey call her ask "have you seen it" after like 2 hours wey him dey expect her to call am grin gringrin
Upon so dey card she no go ever use call am grin grin Baba don endure tire grin grin grin grin
bro, lol grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by dangoteinlaw: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Talking to ladies below 24yrs is even hard for me..most of them don't even have important things to say except tasking for unnecessary money and feeling fly
very true. They can't even hold a meaningful conversation up to 3minutes, even if u ask to talk about her secondary school favorite subject she can't. I blame parents, me my daughter God knows at 24 she's leaving my house. I won't let her do to other boys when girls did to me. If she wants to be forming I don't need a man them she has to get her own place..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Otunbakayce: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.
No Sirrrr!!!! Presently in Nigeria there are oloshos below the age of 19, now imagine what their pussy milage will be like.
Your notion only applies or works in a morally sane environment.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KingOfTheDamned: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
harmargedon:
you know you're still a loose child, running around with your dippers still stuck to your ass. I am the grand ripper, my hooks are still fresh. Watch your mouth boy, you ain't gonna look cute without them.

Are you mad? Are you on drugs ? Dirty smelling thing.

Better move along you junkie...

Useless animal
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by McOluOmo: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Faber:

You are talking bullshit. Young succulent girls anytime any day.

According to the holy writ (though I don't believe everything written there) Almighty God choose a young Sweet 15yrs old girl to be the mother of his son Jesus Christ.

God no see single mothers of 30yrs old. God wants the best for his son. Abi you wise pass God grin

I will date someone whose problem is big polo, wigs and dancing than someone whose problem is upkeep for her fatherless kid, series of sickness from reckless knacking from different dicks, money for her aging mooma at home, desperate to settle down. Attending weedings , burials etc every weekend and rematch with long lists of exes

At least if I buy the big polo and she dances on TikTok, and be loyal to me no wahala

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by bigcee(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.
This man grin grin grin

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin grin grin diz one don date person wey if him send card for na him go still dey call her ask "have you seen it" after like 2 hours wey him dey expect her to call am grin gringrin
Upon so dey card she no go ever use call am grin grin Baba don endure tire grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by iezeiyida(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
You made some valid point, but it depends on personality. Individual differences matters. Some are in your preferred age but are like what you don't want while some are much younger, below 23 sef but behave mature, bold, respectful, open-minded, intelligent and responsible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by xtremeTall(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
U vex reach bro grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by bigcee(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Offpoint1:
Guy dey cal down grin grin

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by harmargedon: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you mad? Are you on drugs ? Dirty smelling thing.

Better move along you junkie...

Useless animal

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by kakaaa77: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.
hahahahahaha wink cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by anungangampu: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Age matter o .. A girl I knew when she was 20yrs.. I met her recently.. Her way of discussion has totally changed and she now want to know your opinion unlike before she always want to have her way.

Age matters.. But my fear is, what has she been doing those 8yrs and not yet married. That's my fear and the fear I have for having a relationship with any 28yrs old.

I believe she is better now for courtship than before.. But... A beautiful girl, not yet married at that age is not realy normal to me.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Shaev7(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

My brother, I thought I was the only one on this. Kudos brother. It takes a man to discover this in this era.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Twoclans(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Cutehector:
cheesy

Twoclans do you agree with him

cheesy cheesy

It is his own experience. He is entitled to it.I was a better human being as a younger girl.Currently I am not sure I have a heart anymore.Just imagine the OP meeting me ,surely his view will change. angry

The guys in my life currently are still the guys I meet in my late teens.

Nobody meets me now and stays because I am so busy pursuing money I wont even remember I have a guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Piptocoin: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

I didn't know when I burst into laughter reading the bolded. grin Op is right though. Girls of that age and below are simply overgrown kids. 29 and above are the real deal.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by isaacsegun(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.

Lolz... It doesn't always work that way, some girls even below 25 their pussy mileage is a way more than some 30 year old girl. The best thing is just to have a more reasonable girl.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by noyd911(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2022
And my girlfriend is just 22 and I'm 33 and she's one of the best gift nature has gifted me, very understanding, hard-working and career driven... Omo no reason am o, they're still very good girls out there.. just watch and pray.

Call us for your kitchen and bathroom development

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Techmac00: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I stopped reading when I got to the bolded because I now know you are a big fool.

No sane normal employed or financially disciplined man will marry or date a single mom.. you can fūck them yes but that where it should end...

Only a useless impotent stupid fool who needs a woman to feed or lead him married a single mum

Idiot like you

grin grin Calm down Bro grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Dearlord(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Oh Lord!!

When will men act like men?

This generation don't know what they want and what they don't want that need to be wanted for the sake of the golden rule governing the mother nature.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by illuminutty: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2022
It depends on upbringing. I have a friend that I met when she was 19.8yo and will be 21 next month. She has the brain and reasoning of 40+. Family-oriented, beautiful, hardworking and focused on important things. She can be dramatic sometimes with reasons but I have mastered how to navigate us through such moments. I learnt that she is the way she is because of good upbringing.

Please don't write-off a group of people because of your own bad and bitter experience.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Otunbakayce: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Dude I already lost my dad. If you mention him again I will literally trace you and murder you. I don’t tolerate any insult to my dad you bastard. Try it again if you no dieeee before next month end, I will use every resource I have to trace and end you. Ogun kill your papa you bastard
But you just insulted his dad too. Keep calm, OK.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Majesty33(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Mark my words, Op, u took her serious, currently banging a girl of that age and never took her serious cos she always talks about how guys are admiring her and how she is so beautiful with big boobs and ass. I disvirgined her though and have bleeped her mercy. I dont have a girl friend as we speak but a Bleep mate.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Piptocoin: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Them don serve hunkle breakfast grin

hahahaha...hot breakfast
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KingOfTheDamned: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=harmargedon post=114195897][/quote]

Animal
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Amayabor1: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
It is actually foolish to generalize that all ladies below 27 are not mature. It goes both ways. There are some ladies above 27 that are mature, humble, caring that you will be tempted to marry them. Let them spend 2 or 3 years in your house after marriage, then you will know you have married rubbish.

May God help those of us genuinely looking for a life partner!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by dododawa1: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.
maybe cash dey your hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.