Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63482 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by PumpumPrince: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

..why not sir...u dont like puccccci? angry
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by bonnyhope: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Nazgul post=114178051]I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.[/quote]

Not always the case

Some girls started tasting the gbolla at the age of 15 and if you meet such girl at 25 for example, it means she has been in it for 10yrs, you can imagine how many has entered within the space of that time

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by gbemmy002: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
RuddyFusion:
I meet one that's 28....her main goal is to get into Nollywood that's what matters to her now

MY MAN THINKS THAT WOMEN FROM 28 TO 40 SUDDENLY DON'T WANT TO DANCE JEKULO ON TIKTOK AND DO ALL THE WILD THINGS THAT THE YOUNGER GIRLS BE DOING.

THE THING IS THAT THE YOUNGER GIRLS WOULD EASILY DO IN PUBLIC THE SAME THINGS THEIR BIG AUNTIES DO SECRETLY.

I AGREE THAT YOUNGER WOMEN HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BE MORE SILLIER THAN THE OLDER ONES BUT I WOULDN'T ADVISE ANY MAN TO ALLOW HIMSELF BE DELUDED INTO BELIEVING THAT A 30 YO WOMAN NEARING MENOPAUSE IS MORE QUALITY THAN A 20 YO GIRL. ASIDES FROM MOST OF THEM (ALL AGES) HAVING SIMILAR CHARACTERISTICS OF ATTENTION SEEKING AND COÇK-HUMPING CRUSADES, AGE SHOULD NEVER BE THE TOOL FOR A MAN TO JUDGE WOMEN'S BEHAVIOURAL TENDENCIES. A 23 YO WOULD HAVE A NASTIER LIFE THAN A 50 YO, AND VICE-VERSA. WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT WITH THE ANCIENT OF DAYS WOMEN IS THAT THEY'RE PRETENDING TO HAVE HUNG UP THE JERSEY AND HAVE STARTED GOING TO CHURCHES AND BEHAVING MORE "WIFEY" TO TRAP POTENTIAL LOSERS LIKE THIS THREAD'S CREATOR. ONLY TO SERVE YOU FULL MISERY AFTER YOU COMMIT.

I WOULD RATHER A MAN THAT'S 30 SELECT YOUNGER MATES FOR BIOLOGICAL REASONS AND THEN TRY TO CONDITION HER BEHAVIOUR GOING FORWARD. AFTER ALL, THE CURRENT BATCH OF 30 YO WOMEN, IN THEIR 20'S, SAW Y'ALL 20-30 YO MEN AS "SMALL BOYS" AND WENT ON TO GROOMED BY REAL MEN IN THEIR 40'S AND 60'S. THEY'RE THE ABANDONED FOLKS CHEERING DELUDED MEN ON THIS THREAD TO CONSIDER THEM, AND AS EXPECTED YOUR GUYS WILL ALWAYS FAIL.

MY PERSONAL TAKE, AND I DON'T SPEAK AGAINST ANYBODY. JUST BASIC FACTS BASED ON HYPERGAMY WHICH NEVER CARES ABOUT YOU, MY MATE!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy

It is his own experience. He is entitled to it.I was a better human being as a younger girl.Currently I am not sure I have a heart anymore.Just imagine the OP meeting me ,surely his view will change. angry

The guys in my life currently are still the guys I meet in my late teens.

Nobody meets me now and stays because I am so busy pursuing money I wont even remember I have a guy.

pursuer of money, hope you are pursuing God too.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by franchasofficia: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
After you get married as a man then you will start meeting only amazing girls and ladies, you rarely meet the foolish girls as a married man, I don't know why this is so.

Maybe marriage brings out the best in men that makes every reasonable lady want the married man, except those scared of being public shamed by the man's wifey

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by A305: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
PurpleHouse:
Date a young girl who have sense, limit her circle of influence, cut her off from her bad gangs of friends (if she has any), build her to your taste, dont worship her but love and care for her. Make her see that you can be fine without her (dont tell her but make her see it), support her and give her good sex. Very good sex. She is all yours.

Please note emphasis on "common sense."

Not the ones that wants to ball with the big boys, catch the ones that are the rare gems among their genders. They're many out there. Na some of you just want catch ANY young girls. I've caught many of them and I easily dispose off the ones that are never contented with little. Na the signs of bad things be that.

I also disposes off the ones that lack respect because they have big yansh and big bress. You just have to find the good ones among them and groom her to your taste. Trust me you will feel young forever and be happy.

This is a wise man speaking.

Op, heed to this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by CaptainFM1: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Rosement:
Who broke your heart?

Na one smallie like that ooo
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Dating any girl that is below 25 is a complete waste of time. Under 25 babes are for fvcks only.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by sprints1: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
I don laugh tire. The world is upside down to meet a morally sane girl nowadays hard but dem dey. OP search well you go see girls below 27 with maturity. But you are kinda of right all of these girls get entitlement responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by doshiyad1: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.

I disagree with you totally. It is because you have not met a 13yrs old that the pussy mileage is is very,very high asin......... when i mean high, i mean higher that i have seen countless times. I have also seen the ones that, the higher her age the lower her pussy mileage asin...... i mean very,very lower or no mileage @ all asin...... virgin eg. My late kid sister married @ age 35 as a virgin while i got married @ 33 as a virgin too and am above 10 yrs in marriage. If you tell me it depends on personality and from persons to persons i can agree with you. Shalom!
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Brunosamel:
I totally disagree with you I'm 27 I don't date girls above 24 years I don't take them serious is either strictly mutual relationships or fucking

You need to explore more to get a good apple from basket full of rotten apples, spine more plat don't focus on one particular girl out of 100 you will get 10 that is good for you and out of the 10 you will definitely get 3 that is perfect for you

Your eyes should be on the different types that want to settle down not tiktok and social media type avoid them by all means they are good for banging

Finally, no woman is perfect find the one that naturally has a burning desire for you, she will desire and submit to you without hassle and don't forget to treat her right Peace

You are 27, you are not yet in the category of men the Op is talking to. No insult meant

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

Your women are too loose
Convert to islam
And marry a muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2022
This one is completely obsessed with discussing women.

Kai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Enumerator(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Run for your life!
RuddyFusion:
I meet one that's 28....her main goal is to get into Nollywood that's what matters to her now
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Enumerator(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy
AsomArchitectNG:
Them don serve hunkle breakfast grin

BTW...

Am a building engineer.... Let's handle your building designs and construction project...
See my signature for contact details and previous works executed + we work nationwide
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by victooman: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
younger girls are not virgins , majority of them are broke, emotional instability, and high probability of cheating,, what exactly do they have over older girls? young succulent breast that will still go down after u press it for 2yrs? to think one fool up there is measuring a woman body count by her age? u get sense at all? l have fvcked over 18 young girls and the ocean in between their legs is something else,, ironically enough ,the tightest pvssy l have fvcked this year is that of a 28yrs old lady? what does a simp like u mean by pvssy mileage? guys avoid single Mom, but if u need a reasonable serious relationship go for girls of 27yrs and above as the op suggested, he is a real niggah,, some claim those ladies are pretending,, try pretending to be who you are not for a week and see how successful you can do it,, like it or not in most cases age comes with maturity,, there are things l do and engaged myself in at my early twenties that you wont find me doing them now, so will someone who meet me now claim l am pretending? some of u just love liabilities l swear,,

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by enonche85(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.

He din't categorically say all of them sha.

What he said is true about majority of ladies in this age group.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Younger girls still remains the best option for marriage because It's not easy to find an evening newspaper with "Very Low Mileage, No Abortion, Good Looking, Good Character, Homely, Quite Firm Body and most Importantly Financially Stable? These attributes are the only reasons why I would settle down with an evening newspaper. I don't need her submissiveness, She should Just have good character and a good heart. We are good to go. Drops Mic..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
techgen:
If we free them...who will give them the lessons they need @30

Their age of course, desperation
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by maasoap(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.

Yes, they do. They know what they want unlike in the past.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by PlanktonX: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
When i was dating, i never dated any lady below 28years. The older the lady, the more attractive she's to me. I met my wife when she was 32years, we dated for 6months and got married immediately. Its the best decision of my life.

There's nothing as peaceful and sweet as dating when the spouse are ready and truthful to each other.

Not all those boyfriend and girlfriend that says she/he doesn't love me.

Relationship is for knowing, love and submissiveness is for the married.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Op how old are you because the babe in my hand is 25yrs and she's very matured plus she no dey demand from me

make I burst your brain, ladies of 30yrs above even behave above that what you mentioned

so learn LMS
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by blacknoir: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Hahaha some1 brutalized this brother ,oya sorry now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

find the once below 27 that don't wear big polo and sprayed hair..
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Okarakwu: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
"...buy crackers with Fanta and send her out in the rain to play " this one off me ..you for slliw her stay inside and watch cartoon network in HD grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by sehin79(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2022
lol i just dey laugh ooo
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KoshCAD: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

I met one like that. She's now like I should take her out for shopping. Was like how much is my money. I stopped talking to her since then.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by kals4luv990(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Dem don tear this one heart to ungum-able pieces cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Twoclans(f): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Cutehector:
pursuer of money, hope you are pursuing God too.

Do you know if I am atheist angry

Rolls eyes.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by chijokz(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

You hit the nail on the head.
Maturity is in the mindset of the individual which transcends mannerisms or verbal communication.
I've met and interacted with women in their mid 20s with the mindset of a 40 year old.
The OP would have been so impressed if he had met those exceptions.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KoshCAD: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

You are right. The one that gave birth out of wedlock only become humble after that cos they know that men won't like such lady. So if they see one, they become very humble.

It is hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.