Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63474 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Geosignor(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Guy you no well ooo. You made 5M plus and you still dey find person wey go collect game pay you?? Your mumu big.

Moreover, how 35 odd come become 256 odd on the ticket?? Guy if you wan edit ticket to catch mumu pipu edit am well na...shuo!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Bornagainolosho(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
My situation right now... I feel like breaking up with her now I swear
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Bornagainolosho(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.
Another good point, embarassed
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Chichi2021: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by hush15: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

Bro calm down. Dem don offend you abi. While many girls in that age category fall in the speech you gave, not all of them are like that and I won't advise you put every girl out there in the same box.

What I will just advise is to build yourself right and the right girls will filter thru.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by MadamExcellency: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

Dem don show this one shege.

Anyways, there are truths in your writeup.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Skyfly007: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
SmartyPants:
It's not entirely about the age. It's also about the age gap.

When younger girls date much older guys, they don't take the relationship serious. The same girl of 22 playing games with you will fall helplessly for a boy of 23.

I've always believed an older millennial, 29 and up, should never try to date a younger Gen Z. The differences in the generational way of thinking are stark.
No one size fits it all..I married a much younger girl and it has been the best decision of my life..Her analytical and thinking skills is higher than her age. So it all depends on the induvidual involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by MartinsD12(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Very true op I feel your pain, especially in these times of TikToking , Instagraming , twittering these women under 30 feel the world revolve around their shaking bum bum on these sites I mentioned, they can never be serious in any relationship, all they care is TikToking and Instagraming , even when you send them subscription or airtime Dem no go call you rather they will use that airtime sub and be doing twerking on TikTok, anybody or any guy doing relationship with these set of people you are on your own , if you need a relationship a serious one , it's not going to come with these type of social media frenzy crazy fairy tail lifestyle kinda ladies below 30 , op is 100% right.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by gozzy121(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.
akuko there are some girls that their pussy don sag finish at the age of 21yrs

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Geosignor(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Sami57474922e:
:

Guy you no well ooo. You made 5M plus and you still dey find person wey go collect game pay you?? Your mumu big.

Moreover, how 35 odd come become 256 odd on the ticket?? Guy if you wan edit ticket to catch mumu pipu edit am well na...shuo!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ceasare: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin grin grin diz one don date person wey if him send card for na him go still dey call her ask "have you seen it" after like 2 hours wey him dey expect her to call am grin gringrin
Upon so dey card she no go ever use call am grin grin Baba don endure tire grin grin grin grin

U gerit....that's d most annoying xter any lady could show...for me I hv small test I use in weeding them out to knw reasonable ones.one of them u js mentioned.i go js OBS them collect Wetin I wan collect waka jeje dey go my own.ladies will never learn anyway it's in their DNA.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by akeeng: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
grin oriririsi
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Normally
That's the truth

I can't marry under 25 and I'm 30
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Legendoo: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Terrible advice. Drop one of set of olosho for an older set of olosho.

You'll soon realise that most Nigerian women are useless regardless of age.

The older ones don fck the whole community and are now looking for stupid things like you to provide for them. The young ones are still in cardi b mode and are hell bent on finessing men for money.

In simple terms, y'all are fcked , when you were encouraging them to be useless you didn't know this will happen .

Wereys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Fucklove(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

This thread is not for you gen z people abeg go and dance mofejoko on TikTok my boy.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Fucklove(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
That's why my real name is Fucklove cool
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ufotty2001: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:

I can't stop laughing.. Puss.y Mileage

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by skywalker240(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm op is correct to some extent and wrong to some extent too
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Mumusaphire: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Oga I know what am talking about, I have dated both categories. The truth is women reason same way irrespective of their age. That's why we always say they have fish brains.

Nothing will make me settle with an "old cargo" because she isn't better than that one you regard as "indomie generation".......Not all of them are adventurous, there're still good girls out there. Peer pressure can't influence them.
the only lady I cant date is a woman that never enter institutions but still dream of going. Immediatly they enter school, u will see their true color. I had experience about two of my friends. The first one was married, his wife begged her that she want to further her school in health tech, and after much pleading, the guy agreed. If I tell u that after her program, she went straight to another man house as wife direct. She dont even come back home. U won't believe it was her parents even came to pack her things upon say she had a son with him. And this my friend is very nice, calm and caring. The second one, the girl is still young, immediatly she gained admission, that was the end. Now, that my friend already married, she is now regretting.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Gozac: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Gbamsolutely my guy, intelligence no kee you at all grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by bonnyhope: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Concorded

Especially in the areas of being dramatic
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Edipet(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
SmartyPants:
It's not entirely about the age. It's also about the age gap.

When younger girls date much older guys, they don't take the relationship serious. The same girl of 22 playing games with you will fall helplessly for a boy of 23.

I've always believed an older millennial, 29 and up, should never try to date a younger Gen Z. The differences in the generational way of thinking are stark.
you are right bro, I have noticed that too
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Dorakay93(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin ; grin nigga brutally battered!!! I have experienced this shit b4, they can be annoying and frustrating. Seriously all u said here is true...
Thank God I met a mature woman aged 28 and within a year and 2 months we got married.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by olusamuel01: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
RedMac:
grin
This is fallacy of hasty generalization. My wedding is coming in just over a month’s time, and my fiancée is yet to be 23, in fact she’ll be 23 on the day of our wedding. Maturity is not measured by age, I have met even worse 28 year olds. You need to evaluate your values yourself, you’ll attract your kind

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ndiri(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

....how was the hot tea and bread?
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ufotty2001: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
All those old girls. Their puss.ies are always wide...!! Having sex with them is just waste of strength and energy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by bonnyhope: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.

In your mind now

Those ones below 27 actually love you

Ok oo
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by SmartyPants(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Skyfly007:
No one size fits it all..I married a much younger girl and it has been the best decision of my life..Her analytical and thinking skills is higher than her age. So it all depends on the induvidual involved.

Of course it is inherently true that people may be different but im talking about trends and its clearly observable that younger girls at a certain age prefer their mates.

Ias they grow, the gap tolerance increases so im also specifically focusing on those below 24.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Salvation37(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Them don serve hunkle breakfast grin

I don laff tire grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Ceejay57: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
they don serve bros breakfast wotowoto

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by simultaneousboi(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

I really love this your observation. I have observed this very long time ago, it's natural.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by PumpumPrince: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.