Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63452 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KoshCAD: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
Imagine. Give fire.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Benzemma(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Nazgul post=114178051]I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.[/quotle]

If you continue with this pussy obsession, it will lead you astray one day bro!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Twoclans:

Do you know if I am atheist angry

Rolls eyes.
if you like be buddhist, it doesnt change the fact that God is still supreme

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Oyerinde16(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Faber:

You are talking bullshit. Young succulent girls anytime any day.

According to the holy writ (though I don't believe everything written there) Almighty God choose a young Sweet 15yrs old girl to be the mother of his son Jesus Christ.

God no see single mothers of 30yrs old. God wants the best for his son. Abi you wise pass God grin

I will date someone whose problem is big polo, wigs and dancing than someone whose problem is upkeep for her fatherless kid, series of sickness from reckless knacking from different dicks, money for her aging mooma at home, desperate to settle down. Attending weedings , burials etc every weekend and rematch with long lists of exes

At least if I buy the big polo and she dances on TikTok, and be loyal to me no wahala

I hope u have money, and constant inflow of money... Cos u see those girls under 27, their wahala big pass Nigeria.

Once you have money for give away, under 27 looks good on you, but if you de hustle and wan make progress, under 27 will wreak your destiny.

Know what you want... If you have money good... If you no get money, hmmm haaa Run Oooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Eaglesence: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
I
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

Humm.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by starstunna1313(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

You don’t have the statistics to prove this. You are just speculating.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by FireUpNow(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
This dude has been served good heartbreak as e dey hot. Women of 50 sef go burst your heart so forget. Be smart and be wisem don't be a mugu

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Bobage16(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
I de wonder most times why guys de like take those kind girls serious,. your girl no get work but she de always chase trends but you go cm mk am project to de buy her new iphones,clothes and etc she go still add insult and attitude when u no de do am on time . if u wan buy something fr girl y u nogo do am fr reasonable girl. Omoh I go just de see guys in their late 20s and early 30s doing rubbish.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Bahamas95(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Perfect answer. And the idiot said we should marry single mums!! Imagine this bastard. When even pastors , life coaches , relationship experest warn all men never to settle down with a single mum this animal who is a probably an iliterate is here typing rubbish
Honestly I don't have problem with single mums as long as she possess the qualities I need in a woman. The problem I have with OP's post is the age factor. He was rubbishing younger women and hyping the "legendary retirees". Why would he advice men to settle down with them because they are his spec, that's nonsense!....We all got right to make our choice.

In terms of reasoning I place all women on same level, they have a similar way of reasoning......At times even a 16yr old boy would reason better than a 30yr old woman.

I would rather go for a younger woman that has sense than settle down with someone that has toured the whole world. A leopard never changes it's spots, she will still show you shege when the opportunity arise.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by XMZolanski: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
You can still find a younger girl that is matured ,it's nothing to do with age Some ladies continue to be bad bitches till menopause
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm seems like they ve sucked OP dry.

Accept my condolence, stop child abuse. angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by candidbabe(f): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

grin grin grin

Enough said
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Pinkyposh(f): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
The only you've been posting about is all about Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that.
Abeg rest nah
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
No b small
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by olamoses75(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

So we should settle for roughly used pussy all in the name of marriage? If I don't deserve you when your breast are firm, then you don't deserve me when your breast becomes fallen. All those matured and single women you mentioned are only good for friends with benefit" parole, and nothing more. I'll never settle for a roughly used pussy all in the name of maturity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by omomummy13: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Financial Control

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
A minimum of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline
• ACCA/ACA is required
• 4-5 years’ experience in management and fund accounting.
• He / She should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
• Experience working with regulatory authorities, external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
• Ability to prioritize
• A team player and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
Job Description
• Responsible for overseeing all of the company’s financial operations including Finance & Accounting, Tax, Admin etc.
• Preparation of the monthly financial statements, including analysis and reconciliation of all key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation of the annual budget, analysis of operating results and a comparison of those results to prior year and budgeted results.
• Cash flow management, including investment of excess cash and repayment of debts.
• Ensure that all internal accounting procedures and policies are sound and in compliance with SEC and IFRS rules and regulations and other regulatory authorities.
• Liaise with the Company’s auditors and ensure annual external audits are done in timely/effective manner.
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to executive management team and external sources.
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Compliance & Risk Management

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience in similar position
• Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services
• In depth knowledge of financial crime and regulatory compliance
• Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Securities and Exchange Commission and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
• Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
• In depth Experience in implementing globally acceptable compliance frameworks
• Strong communication skills
Job Description
• Responsible for providing support to the team in ensuring compliance with the company’s operational guidelines for both internal and external operations.
• Responding to correspondences and inquiries from regulatory authorities, and government agencies, as well as proactively liaising with them to resolve all Compliance-related issues.
• Rendition of periodic returns to SEC and provision of information for half yearly returns to client companies.
• Support the implementation, continuous improvement and monitoring of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter-Terrorism Financing) programs across the organizations.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as drive development and implementation of corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues.
• Exception Management: Provide support to the team by following up with relevant parties in resolving exceptions raised in Regulators’ audits.
• Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators).
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by DrGeoAngel: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.

Mine is 19 and I'm around 30. She was a bit worse than what OP was describing, but I held her down with consistent teaching of God's word and prayer and my no "No-nonsense" attitude.

God changed her. Now she is born again, speak in tongues and she is now a soul winner.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Oyerinde16:

I hope u have money, and constant inflow of money... Cos u see those girls under 27, their wahala big pass Nigeria.

Once you have money for give away, under 27 looks good on you, but if you de hustle and wan make progress, under 27 will wreak your destiny.

Know what you want... If you have money good... If you no get money, hmmm haaa Run Oooo....
word
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Inem2580: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
RedMac:
grin
Not true.Am 22 and married to a 32 Yeats old husband and my husband tells me all the time it's good marring us as we are young.ylu have the advantage if watching the fresh wife grow and enjoying it when it's getting ripe and when it's ripe.
Cox we are young doesn't mean we are not relevant.you went for a shakushaku online slay queen and you are expecting smth different.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by udemzeus(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
You are 200000% right
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Worlddaddybongo: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
I support this post

Exactly what I’ve experienced
The ones wey don born already are the mature ones now
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Sammy101111:
Nigeria girls please change For Good if you like meet a 21-28 years there mentality is to use iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 this girls are scavenger they don't love they will just use you .Even the older ladies over experience with guys don't make them know the right man again .

As a man what I can never do
I will never impress a lady with money
If you don't like me the way I am thank you

Why is love in Nigeria all about money
Even if you good looking guy they will still want to chop you

I will rather send that money to my dad or help my fellow nigga . you can never get a refund from a woman they are helpless

A woman will want you to help her when she need
Can she help a man when he neededs

I think if all men start showing ladies there color of what they do . they will understand say there matter done cast

Well said and tailored. But Unfortunately "Majority Of Nigerian Men" no get Sense. Most of them, Their brains Is filled with Vagiina Fluids..grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Danhumprey: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ItBomb, advise please.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are mistaken,many men especially married men just want want empty sex with no strings attached,just to plug in and offload konji.to me if you enter university my hand no dey again.

Wetin my eyes see for Uni eeh..
I no go marry any graduate abeg..
Na Waec holder jare. If I like you go enter school back after giving birth to about 3 kids for me..

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ednut1(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Generalisation
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Sammy101111(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Well said and tailored. But Unfortunately "Majority Of Nigerian Men" no get Sense..
J

Including your dad right
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Cogs(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Breakfast na your mate? wink
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Banbanna(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.

You funny o with this your pussy mileage thing, likening pussy to an automobile cheesy.

Aren't this your point, a hasty generalisation? There are some/lots of women below thirties with more pussy mileage, sexual experience than those much older. It's a personal thing.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Blakjewelry(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

You’re probably too young to understand. I had this mentality before
Lol leave them until their brain mature first, most of them are kids. I learned this even when I was still a kid though I didn't follow my own advice grin grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by zedman1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.
Though what he wrote is not in the general sense, he's very correct. Maybe, just maybe you're still young and may not relate now, maybe just maybe your girlfriend hasn't reached the stage yet. At that stage they're approached by every color of men making most of them feel really fly and turning them into chronic heart breakers. I hope and just hope nothing changes in your relationship, if it doesn't then I say congrats in advance for being one of the very few lucky guys alive. The very first reasonable girl I met was 28, that was years ago..... she's my wife now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Charly500(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.

Imagine, nothing wey we no go hear for nigeria
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by fynex(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Op na your own be that o.
My father Abraham was older than m mother Sarah with 10yrs... I want to follow his footsteps eh.

There are amazing ladies below that age far better than some above that age.

One man's food is another man's posion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.