Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38281 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

Anambra indigenes are still suffering and entering night buses to Lagos just to sleep under the bridges built by Tinubu in Lagos. Suffer never tire you?

bridge kee u dia... Just look at an Aiyetoro indigene who was brought to Lagos with 911 lorry claiming to be one of the owners of Lagos.
Akitikpa ba kpu o gi anya dia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by sultry69(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
technicallyrich:
Point of corrections,these are not nollywood actors but oduduwa wood actors.
These are simply Yoruba Muslims doing their normal tribalism stuff.
Nollywood are standing gidigba on the American, European,and Asian standard president if I liar go and verify.
No normal person will support a their,cunning,wanted drug baron,corrupt,ugly,youth haters,Stark illiterates,sick,dying with different diseases for president plus a bastard that can't point his father's house in Nigeria.
I won't be surprised if the tribalistic moderator pushes these to front page since it favours his godd thiefnybu but anything against ss and se are kept in the waste bin.
Tribalism is a disease.suppirt a their because he is from my tribe,I will never do that.
That's why any Igbo can never be a president in Nigeria,you guy are monster tribalist,whether you like it or not,Tinubu is your president come 2023.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by kayperry: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
As expected. I'll respond respectfully.

No one is disputing the right to a person's choice of candidate. The problem is how you promote that support. Now, if it were the Igbos that made the video, you, Islandlady, would have rained down insults, saying Obi is an Igbo/Biafra project. Why?

In a multi cultural country like ours, you can't just select the interest of a few persons or ethnic group and discard the others. Especially when you are contesting for a leadership position. You need to represent all the groups that make up the country. Since those actors are trying to "market" Tinubu to an audience that includes non- Yorubas, won't it make sense if they added actors from different ethnicity that support Tinubu to that video? Remember that Tinubu is campaigning for the position of being the President of Nigeria, not Oduduwa Nation, Arewa or Biafra.

So, even if you have a right to something, how you use that right matters, especially in political matters like this. And please, always make your point clear devoid of insults and the likes. Always have it in mind that people may not always support your points or opinion. Peace

i think you are putting the cat before the bag, in accordance with the electoral no party can start campaign until the designated page.
What you see is an individual endorsement, for the fact that they tagged it actors of nig. and not the usual association name depicit disclaimer, we can't hold APC or Tinubu responsible cos thats is not there official jingo.
However i get your point and it makes much sense, buh your point can only apply when the campaign is coming from APC/TInubu official.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

Shut up, I am not Ibo
Why are you denying your own tribe

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Pakute: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu is only representing some very narrow interests.

Emi lokan is not a Nigerian project.
Lol.. Caimpaign never start u don dey cry. This one no be Twitter noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Godispeace: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
How many biafra actors and musicians like pSquare ,Phyno etc supporting peter obi has been evicted from Lagos?? very senseless being u are shocked shocked oponu
ibrutex:
If them no campaign you want them to be evicted from Lagos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Godispeace: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
is abt ur senselessness grin grin grin grin
Malory:
But he has never liked Tinubu's post or anything APC, How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Godispeace:
ediot check your fact well before coming to the public to say rubbish, Hausa nollywood actors and singers were the first to commence campaign for Tinubu on social media even b4 nollywood actors nurse this idea. its your IPOB/ESN criminals /supporter of your tribalist Peter Obi you shud face shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
First off, I never insulted you and you have no right to do same. So, are you saying Kennywood has more multi cultural appeal and veiws than Nollywood?
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by sultry69(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
but
Peter of P-Square
Phyno
Flavor
Erriga aren’t mad for supporting obi,but these ones are mad for supporting their own

U igbos are pathetic,u want to support your own with no problem but others mustn’t support their own
Igbo are so useless,thats why sometimes,I couldn't blame those malams that hate them with passion.

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by juman(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good advert.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Pakute: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I repeat Tinubu is unsellable. He can never rule Nigeria. Get it into your skull
4th class 5%

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by kmaster007: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
50/50 no cheating.... I heard psquare and Co doing same thing for Obi...

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Godispeace: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
u be unknown useless ibo then grin grin grin grin
BuhariNaWah:

Shut up, I am not Ibo

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by cocolacec(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
As expected. I'll respond respectfully.

No one is disputing the right to a person's choice of candidate. The problem is how you promote that support. Now, if it were the Igbos that made the video, you, Islandlady, would have rained down insults, saying Obi is an Igbo/Biafra project. Why?

In a multi cultural country like ours, you can't just select the interest of a few persons or ethnic group and discard the others. Especially when you are contesting for a leadership position. You need to represent all the groups that make up the country. Since those actors are trying to "market" Tinubu to an audience that includes non- Yorubas, won't it make sense if they added actors from different ethnicity that support Tinubu to that video? Remember that Tinubu is campaigning for the position of being the President of Nigeria, not Oduduwa Nation, Arewa or Biafra.

So, even if you have a right to something, how you use that right matters, especially in political matters like this. And please, always make your point clear devoid of insults and the likes. Always have it in mind that people may not always support your points or opinion. Peace

The actors are campaigning to Yoruba speaking people not the whole Nigeria.Hausa actors will do their own version for Tinubu soon etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Akagas(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
They don't have shame
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Pakute: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
First off, ask yourself if Psquare will do so for Okoroacha when they have better options in Osibanjo or Fashola? Even Mr Macaroni as per yoruba guy, fit no do advert for Tinubu. Is that what you now term tribalism? How do you expect them to "market" him? That's what you guys don't understand.
We are in a democracy. People are entitled to their choice. Super eagles legend endorsed Tinubu, something they won't do for Pandora fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:

4th class 5%
Online urchin well done

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Pakute: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Online urchin well done
Pandora bandit

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ase gun. Ase wo. Ase te. Be Lori . Be lo se Mari.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
boladale123:
If you are expecting anything Iess from these people, trust me you don't know them.
As a Yoruba man, most time I feel anybody watching their movies has no working brain because there's nothing to learn from the so called "creative work"

Although ,likes of kunle afolayan,Tunde kelani ,babawande,lere paimo are exceptional,but nothing braining about the rest.
Hence,if your list of these endorsers is real,just Know that it is because of what they want to eat,and it doesn't represent we Yoruba.
Omo ale...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:

We are in a democracy. People are entitled to their choice. Super eagles legend endorsed Tinubu, something they won't do for Pandora fraud.
Like I've said, endorsing somone is different from defending that endorsement when questions arise. It's your fundamental right to support a candidate but main question is why do you do so? This is why supporters clash cos some ain't giving any cogent answers. Peace
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

bridge kee u dia... Just look at an Aiyetoro indigene who was brought to Lagos with 911 lorry claiming to be one of the owners of Lagos.
Akitikpa ba kpu o gi anya dia
It does not matter because they are all still Yorubas.
No Yoruba person is carrying poly bag to ibo land to look for opportunities.
Make una dey get shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Terrible Tribe... Na God know where Lord Lugard see IBO PEOPLE...

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by vannessa7(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Its ludicrous and a shame that a wholle group of people have decided to chose their leader based solely on paper certificate and not competence, the developed world didn't get where they are by placing unproven men in vital positions. Its an insult to even expect everyone to follow suit. Some of us were actually given a working brain
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by realestate99: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're an old man. So bad you're stooping Low to support an unsellable candidate like Tinubu
Young man!!! What is sellable about that Obi crook? Nothing!!! Just a damned igbo project with no depth asides from free entertainment his deluded fans give us online, Obi is nothing but a mediocre.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

Oga go hawk your candidate too

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by realestate99: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialzobo:
This ones are hustlers, They get paid very well. I only pity does that will follow them and vote nonsense. Na dem go suffer am.
Thank God we still have many sensible and educated yorubas like falz and that Meme guy who want a better Nigeria.
Like Anambra suffered immensely during obituary tenure.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Tobijays: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
when igbos support igbos,it’s for free
But when Yorubas support their own it’s money

U are mad n u have no one to tell u,that u hate someone doesn’t mean everyone will hate him
leave them oo when that idiotic pete edocie was talking they all rallied behind him, Peter okoye tooo lol eti rinkankan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
realestate99:

Young man!!! What is sellable about that Obi crook? Nothing!!! Just a damned igbo project with no depth asides from free entertainment his deluded fans give us online, Obi is nothing but a mediocre.
The tribalism card won't work bro. Nigerians know better now. Peter Obi is your next president deal with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by realestate99: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu is only representing some very narrow interests.

Emi lokan is not a Nigerian project.
Another funny ipobian mentality!!! This man is comparing the presidential candidate of the ruling party to a coward that ran away from pdp to run in a mushroom party of labourers....... sometimes you wonder what these people take to have this high quality of aggravated stupidity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
It does not matter because they are all still Yorubas.
No Yoruba person is carrying poly bag to ibo land to look for opportunities.
Make una dey get shame

Lagos is a no man's land. Get that into your thick skull

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.