Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21074 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Your guy is 37, then it is Nigerian ladies that should work on themselves and upgrade at an early age? Are you listening to yourself?

How many young men are very established at 30 and below?

I give it to women. They are way more realistic than men. If you want financial security, then a woman knows she has to target older men. If it is looks and Instagram love, then younger guys can come into play.

Of course you would see young women in various organizations earning the standard-6-digit, but we are not going to act like the bulk of Nigerians are that stable.

It is either this or that. Except you go into certain circles that have had it soft from birth.
Lolz.

He is not looking for a rich lady per se, just a cool headed chick from a responsible family that isn't a leech.

He doesn't want older ladies either who seems to have better behavior with good financial standing cos biology is no longer on their side.

Me personally I am a fan of older ladies, but not many guys are into older ladies above 30yrs sadly.

He just want a chick between 27 to 31 who is matured, reasonable, focused, attractive, youthful, not a financial baggage which many seems to be according to complaints we read and hear daily.

If he wanted financial security from a lady, at least know two that are over qualified but they are both above 35yrs that he doesnt want cry

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lolz.

He is not looking for a rich lady per se, just a cool headed chick from a responsible family that isn't a leech.

He just want a chick between 27 to 31 who is matured, reasonable, focused, attractive, youthful, not a financial baggage which many seems to be according to complaints we read and hear daily.

Your post sounded otherwise. You can send this thread to your friend. I believe the tips here would guide him.

It is nice to know men are looking for wives actively. I thought Nigerian men have stopped marrying (NIGERIAN) WOMEN.

9 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Quality women in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy. What an oxymoron grin grin grin grin grin. There are no quality women in Africa. It's why African ladies struggle to date or get married once they leave here. You have to deal with what is available or stay single.

Op the kind of women you want are very rare in Nigeria. I am sure your spec will probably be an under 25 who has a good career going for her maybe works in banking, investment banking, financial services, oil and gas and maybe tech lol. This one hard o. Let's take KPMG or McKinsey. Total female employees at both firms fit no reach 2000 and we have over 100 million women in Nigeria. How many multinationals do we have. Nigerian women working at good companies with good career are probably less than 100000 out of over 100 million Nigerian women and that's me being generous with numbers. In real life it's much less like much much less. The Best thing for you to find the kind of woman you want is probably to go to Europe where everyone is extremely educated and has good paying jobs and careers or you stick with what you can see in Nigeria.

Another thing too is your profession I know you have money but a lot of this girls are looking for way more than money many of them are looking to leave Nigeria and they would best be doing it with someone on their own calibre. Professional and educational experience. A lot of them won't bring themselves to marry a trader despite how rich he is. I have a very wealthy friend I used to know in ladipo wealthy and young snd I tried to introduce him to some of my female colleagues but they outrightly rejected him even though he has money. Most of those girls they love money but money isn't all that is to them. They want guys who are also earning big working in very promising careers too. It's not easy.

10 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by YoshihideSuga: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
The same OP has lampooned women above 30s. He denigrate women too much. Maybe na karma. Ultimately, change your environment and mentality

pocohantas:

Your post sounded otherwise. You can send this thread to your friend. I believe the tips here would guide him.

It is nice to know men are looking for wives actively. I thought Nigerian men have stopped marrying (NIGERIAN) WOMEN.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
bigpicture001:
Thannks climbing above average is really very tough... And time is not on my side anymore.. am mid 30...

See this one. *yinmu* Awon advanced bachelors that women have used and dumped. They will now come online to be pouring their vitriol on innocent women.

Guy, you are just in your mid-30s and you say time is running out for you? Shuoooo. You no be man? You no be Nigerian man? grin How time go dey catch up to you naaa? That is impossican't!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Quality women in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy. What an oxymoron grin grin grin grin grin. There are no quality women in Africa. It's why African ladies struggle to date or get married once they leave here. You have to deal with what is available or stay single.

If I know say you get small vawulence for your head, I for mention you too. cheesy

Oh. Your own is that it is ONLY Nigerian (African) women that are not quality enough? Eheh! I laugh in Mandarin.

So you think women of other races are slightly better than us? You don't know that those ones are our senior colleagues in wokism, liberalism and independence? You no know say we dey learn from them? People that don't have culture? Women that don't submit? Women that live in a highly gynocentric society? If you think we show you people pepper, go and try them.

See, see, the earlier you realise every kind of woman get her own comma, and that it is not by race or age, the better for you o. I have sayed my own. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

If I no say you get vawulence for your trail, I for mention you too. cheesy

Oh. Your own is that it is ONLY Nigerian women that are not quality enough? Eheh! I laugh in Mandarin.

So you think women of other races are slightly better than us? You don't know that those ones are our senior colleagues in wokism, liberalism and independence? You no know say we dey learn from them? People that don't have culture? Women that submit? Women that live in a highly gynocentric society? If you think we show you people pepper, go and try them.

See, see, the earlier you realise every kind of woman get her own comma, and that it is not by race or age, the better for you o. I have sayed my own. grin

I know what OP wants. Chances of getting it in Nigeria are less than 0.5 percent. Under 25 woman with a good career. Very hard.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

And I'm sure that thought alone will sweeten this weekend for you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Gerrard59(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Twist it the right way, THEY WOULD AGREE WITH YOU. grin grin

A post by SeaTrade few days ago:

SeaTrade:
When I dey talk am ,una dey say I dey craze or I'm not modern. grin
Na experience with a lot of them make me kill that idea.
I need space,I want freedom....na their mantra.

One tell me say she's a full grown woman and i should not restrict her movements or tell her what to do,
That she is free to go to any country of her choice for vacation and if I'm not coming she'll still go,
Or I can't hold her from having girls night out with her friends if they come town(clubbing sef follow),she say make she make those points clear before marriage
Funny thing is I'm way more richer than this person,the gap is so obvious.
Sometimes when she starts to cap,dey form levels,i go remind am say I be odogwu, she go stay quiet.
Now imagine if she was richer?Suicide!

Anything independent woman,my hand no dey.
When I ready to marry,I will look for a 22 year old out of university girl,if she must work,there's plenty of room in my business.

Carry your so called independence go meet men weh no fit hustle,no carry am come hustler side.
You can date them, have casual fun with them but try not to marry them for your sanity's sake and to prevent yourself from emasculation and emotional/verbal torture.

There may be good,submissive ones out there but very few and they'll pretend a lot,it takes a very smart man to see beyond their smoke screen.

You people want SeaTrade to run courses at Lagos business school or Covenant University in a bid to find a marriageable woman yet he espouses views as the bold?

Also, SeaTrade aka Logobenz has a history of criticising women, bodyshaming and age-shaming them on this forum. Is that the kind of man y'all think an Igbo lady working in Dangote or Seplat or PwC or UBA will gladly marry? Big fat no! The Igbo ladies I know who work in such firms will rather remain single till they die than marry someone with such a mentality. If Nigeria tire them, they apply for MBA or MSc programs and japa. UK, Canada, US, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Norway etc dey available for women to japa to. If SeaTrade marries such a woman, I will bet on this account that they'd divorce within the first two years. If they don't, I'll deactivate this account.

Dude, you cannot give what you don't have. You can't aspire to marry ladies from CU or Babcock who work in reputable firms when you believe every woman out there is doing hook-up or Ndi feminism. You need to choose a struggle.

In summary, your wife is somewhere in IMSU or Federal Polytechnic Oko.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by spencekat(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
I once told a friend of mine that looking for [b][/b]a wife [b][/b]is now more difficult than looking for money. I guess the thread portrays my point.
A good wife
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
But I send my sympathies, condolences and best wishes to y'all. cry I know it is hard; having to look for a suitable and all round good woman to marry... and we feminists sef are not making it easier in our increasingly high crusade and conversion rate of African women.

It's just like being stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

The under 25s of today that are in their hoeing phase will be the evening newspapers of tomorrow with sexual baggage... so watin una go come do like this? Can't move forward, can't move backward. Warra pity. Mtchew.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

You people want SeaTrade to run courses at Lagos business school or Covenant School in a bid to find a marriageable woman yet he espouses views as the bold?

Also, SeaTrade aka Logobenz has a history of criticising women, bodyshaming and age-shaming them on this forum. Is that the kind of man y'all think an Igbo lady working in Dangote or Seplat or PwC or UBA will gladly marry? Big fat no! The Igbo ladies I know who work in such firms will rather remain single till they die than marry someone with such a mentality. If Nigeria tire them, they apply for MBA or MSc programs and japa. UK, Canada, US, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Norway etc dey available for women to japa to. If SeaTrade marries such a woman, I will bet on this account that they'd divorce within the first two years. If they don't, I'll deactivate this account.

Dude, you cannot give what you don't have. You can't aspire to marry ladies from CU or Babcock who work in reputable firms when you believe every woman out there is doing hook-up or Ndi feminism. You need to choose a struggle.

You watch too much Nollywood movies. I believe the guy talked civil enough about his needs and didn't denegrate anyone here

Your karma doctrine has nothing to do with his relationship life. Have you not seen virgin women even into 30s. Who did they offend to remain single well into 30s

Abeg brother. Brother abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

See this one. *yinmu* Awon advanced bachelors that women have used and dumped. They will now come online to be pouring their vitriol on innocent women.

Guy, you are just in your mid-30s and you say time is running out for you? Shuoooo. You no be man? You no be Nigerian man? grin How time go dey catch up to you naaa? That is impossican't!

So this is how marriage dey shark una.

You've been hyperventilating up and down this thread like a random molecule.

Person wey know know go think say you win lotto.

Lol!

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

So this is how marriage dey shark una.

You've been hyperventilating up and down this thread like a random molecule.

Person wey know know go think say you win lotto.

Lol!

You've not stopped this your scientific innuendos. You want carry particle physics come here again. Damn I miss that thread that year from VEXT
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

The under 25s of today that are in their hoeing phase will be the evening newspapers of tomorrow with sexual baggage... so watin una go come do like this? Can't move forward, can't move backward. Warra pity. Mtchew.

Simple stuff.

Make money.

Have kids whichever any legal method.

Arrange for your old age.

Don't act as if you have not seen it happen before.

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

You people want SeaTrade to run courses at Lagos business school or Covenant School in a bid to find a marriageable woman yet he espouses views as the bold?

This comrade is serving it hot! Abeg, abeg, temper justice with mercy and pity our bro naw. grin grin grin

This "analytical" verdict is fire, by the way!

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

And I'm sure that thought alone will sweeten this weekend for you. grin

You know me naaaa. Na you gangan go marry me when I am 52. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
You people know another funny thing? cheesy Of allllll the comments here, asin in 99% of them, no one is seriously considering or recommending a virgin. Like, like, nobody has mentioned virginity as a standard for picking or approaching a woman since yesterday -- with the exception of that under 15 ashewoboy/Nyarescobar1414 or whatever.

Why naw? Don't tell me this is the effect of reality o? Ehn. You people finally rubbed your redpill pioneer on Nairaland potopoto. cry

But God of Non-Virgins, I thank you ooo. You're doing a marvellous and wonderful thing in our sight. That I will finally see the day that NL men are not shouting about marrying a virgin. E choketh!

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Op the kind of women you want are very rare in Nigeria. I am sure your spec will probably be an under 25 who has a good career going for her maybe works in banking, investment banking, financial services, oil and gas and maybe tech lol. This one hard o. Let's take KPMG or McKinsey. Total female employees at both firms fit no reach 2000 and we have over 100 million women in Nigeria. How many multinationals do we have. Nigerian women working at good companies with good career are probably less than 100000 out of over 100 million Nigerian women and that's me being generous with numbers. In real life it's much less like much much less. The Best thing for you to find the kind of woman you want is probably to go to Europe where everyone is extremely educated and has good paying jobs and careers or you stick with what you can see in Nigeria.

Another thing too is your profession I know you have money but a lot of this girls are looking for way more than money many of them are looking to leave Nigeria and they would best be doing it with someone on their own calibre. Professional and educational experience. A lot of them won't bring themselves to marry a trader despite how rich he is. I have a very wealthy friend I used to know in ladipo wealthy and young snd I tried to introduce him to some of my female colleagues but they outrightly rejected him even though he has money. Most of those girls they love money but money isn't all that is to them. They want guys who are also earning big working in very promising careers too. It's not easy.

You, you kukuma get bad mouth from the beginning of time albeit with a friendly tone.

Quick question: what is your definition of a quality woman and why do you think majority of Nigerian/African women are not?

I personally think that is an unfair assertion.

And that "japa" factor wey you add na another thing ladies consider these days.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

A post by Sea.Trade few days ago:

You people want Sea.Trade to run courses at Lagos business school or Covenant School in a bid to find a marriageable woman yet he espouses views as the bold?

Also, Sea.Trade aka Logobenz has a history of criticising women, bodyshaming and age-shaming them on this forum. Is that the kind of man y'all think an Igbo lady working in Dangote or Seplat or PwC or UBA will gladly marry? Big fat no! The Igbo ladies I know who work in such firms will rather remain single till they die than marry someone with such a mentality. If Nigeria tire them, they apply for MBA or MSc programs and japa. UK, Canada, US, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Norway etc dey available for women to japa to. If Sea.Trade marries such a woman, I will bet on this account that they'd divorce within the first two years. If they don't, I'll deactivate this account.

There is nothing you have typed here that I haven’t told the OP of this thread. Rather than take my friendly advice, he took to insulting me. Forgetting that what an old woman sees sitting down, a child won’t see it standing on a tree.

The problem is not that he isn’t into 9-5. I mean, he is an intelligent guy, though he has his moments of EXTREME madness.

The problem is his mentality/attitude. Until he fixes it, no lady from a reputable home would follow him. Even if she has hit the wall. I have told him this before and I am telling him again - as a “good friend”.

12 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ayinke93(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:
But this has been a huge comic relief of a thread sha. grin cheesy

See two-weeks-old newspapers and advanced bachelors gather dem dey talk about how to foist the so-called 'troublesome and useless' gender on their heads.

Una dey find... good and worthy women for marriage?

Hahahahahahaha!

Wait fess. Is it kaikai or a kasapreko-induced delusion? Abi it is japata-inspired hallucinations making you think the kinda women you hope to get will be interested in men like y'all? Men will your characters and beliefs?

So you stuff your mind with negativities and generalities about women, after conditioning your minds to always expecting some form of women and a kind of behaviour from them, and now that
you are ready to settle down, you are expecting a miracle from heaven? You think you can suddenly spot a good woman? Pray tell, by what standards?

Aren't all women master game players? So why you gon' find a "genuine" good woman anywhere?

See!!!! I want to buy you a drink.

I’ve been reading the thread and having the time of my life. Funny lots. With Just a little more introspection, they won’t be making a joke of themselves on the internet. People that the kind of women they are describing won’t look at twice forming spec. Mostly unattractive, arrogant and delusional.

Nairaland men won’t kill me grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:
The problem is his mentality/attitude. Until he fixes it, no lady from a reputable home would follow him. Even if she has hit the wall. I have told him this before and I am telling him again - as a “good friend”.

But, was it not late last year abi when... when he was always bragging in his comments about getting a young chick that works in some multinational company and has a car? cheesy No blame me o. Why I know be say na him dey always come update we online in-laws in all of his dealings with the opposite sex. If them break him heart, we go know. If he get babe, we go know. If he sleep with banny, we go know. The one wey tell am say make him buy ice-cream for am at supermarket, he con tell us. Like, everything I know about him on this NL is against my will. grin

Now again, he's back in the same circle, obviously looking for a new catch and he has come to update us.

9 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ayinke93(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I know what OP wants. Chances of getting it in Nigeria are less than 0.5 percent. Under 25 woman with a good career. Very hard.

And the question is; did OP himself have a good career at 25? How many men are okay at under 30? Be stressing women with you people’s unrealistic standards that you can’t even meet.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You, you kukuma get bad mouth from the beginning of time albeit with a friendly tone.

Quick question: what is your definition of a quality woman and why do you think majority of Nigerian/African women are not?

This is the koko now especially in corporate Nigeria. Most working class ladies like working class with good careers o not salesgirl kind of job drop a guy working at KPMG or McKinsey and a millionaire trader at ladipo and aspanda. They will choose the KPMG guy over and over again before those guys at ladipo and aspanda. The KPMG guy has a very high potential of japa and once he can japa to a good country you know what he will be earning. Also getting into KPMG takes a lot intellectually which is something people take into consideration especially with how intelligent they might want their kids to be. It's not all about money nowadays especially with really quality women that have a lot going on for them. Even in other parts of the world it's the same. You can expect a lady working at Goldman Sachs in new york to frolick and marry a welder from an oil field in north Dakota. Even If the welder has money it will rarely happen.

Quality woman in this case will mean a woman with a good career and all going for her and is young too. Hmm it's very hard in Africa. Unemployment and bad economy also affects our women. I would have just changed the previous comments since its kind of degrading but since it's been quoted I rather just leave it there. What op wants is very scarce and what's even the probability that the lady will want him too when he sees her.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This is the koko now especially in corporate Nigeria. Most working class ladies like working class with good careers o not salesgirl kind of job drop a guy working at KPMG or McKinsey and a millionaire trader at ladipo and aspanda. They will choose the KPMG guy over and over again before those guys at ladipo and aspanda. The KPMG guy has a very high potential of japa and once he can japa to a good country you know what he will be earning. Also getting into KPMG takes a lot intellectually which is something people take into consideration especially with how intelligent they might want their kids to be. It's not all about money nowadays especially with really quality women that have a lot going on for them. Even in other parts of the world it's the same. You can expect a lady working at Goldman Sachs in new york to frolick and marry a welder from an oil field in north Dakota. Even If the welder has money it will rarely happen.

You're as misinformed as them then. It takes more than average iQ to own an run am enterprise. Even bill gates admitted.not profiting from a billion dollars after investing in Nigeria

It's all about the stereotypes and nothing more. The average tech dude is leagues as good and many better than KPMG. It's not the inability to get into KPMG that's the deal, but the passion

I had a stammerer.buddy that got employed in an Oil firm. I was the one giving the hints, like this like that till he landed it. He looks at me.with god-like admiration knowing he doesn't come close. Are those the kind of guys that rank higher than the solopreneur?

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

But, was it not late last year abi when... when he was always bragging in his comments about getting a young chick that works in some multinational company and has a car? .

Yes, he actively dated one and updated us. Maybe he should tell us why she left. I am very sure it has NOTHNG to do with him being a trader.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

You're as misinformed as them then. It takes more than average iQ to own an run am enterprise. Even bill gates admitted.not profiting from a billion dollars after investing in Nigeria

Definitely you are talking of an enterprise and not a 2 by 2 corner shop. There's a lot of startup founders and consulting business owners that have absolutely no problem dating and meeting and marrying quality women too.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Definitely you are talking of an enterprise and not a 2 by 2 corner shop. There's a lot of startup founders and consulting business owners that have absolutely no problem dating and meeting and marrying quality women too.

Sure but they are few.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Here lies the problem. To solve at times.am.engineering problem is so tasking one can be at it for months. I'm on a field now and my.year hasn't been funny

Problem solving takes months and even years. As of now, my partner has left his marriage/home two weeks strictly on field.

Office KPMG and the white collars and field practitioners are In different dimensions
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Then he should go and cut down on his standards and make do with a fairly reasonable list o jere. He should stoop to conquer. Break his wings. Same way y'all tell women it is unrealistic for us to be expecting an under-25 guy living comfortably, with cars and money and shit... where does he hope to find such a lady as well?

Ayinke93:
See!!!! I want to buy you a drink.

I’ve been reading the thread and having the time of my life. Funny lots. With Just a little more introspection, they won’t be making a joke of themselves on the internet. People that the kind of women they are describing won’t look at twice forming spec. Mostly unattractive, arrogant and delusional.

Nairaland men won’t kill me grin

grin Na yeyenatus plenty pass for inside all of them.

And the question is; did OP himself have a good career at 25? How many men are okay at under 30? Be stressing women with you people’s unrealistic standards that you can’t even meet.

Thank you! Instead of that one advising him to cut down on his standards, he's telling him to look for foreign women, LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ayinke93:

Definitely op needs to come down on his expectations. The bad economy of Nigeria also affects women too. There's very few women at under 25 who have all that.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

This one touch me. Rosco is defending ME, as a Nigerian/African woman. cry OMG, I'm gonna cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.