Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21092 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Definitely op needs to come down on his expectations. The bad economy of Nigeria also affects women too. There's very few women at under 25 who have all that.

Na. It's not expectations. One can meet a good lady not wealthy or rich. But good. Even without a job, but good.

Anyways. I see good materials after work hours along Lekki epe express way sha. Bit the timing na die. How do you meet someone good in traffic. Society has been designed to be disjointed of late.

I see nothing wrong with the oP's standard

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
My take is this.

If you go out to quality places, you might meet quality women. Depend on what you mean by quality.

The chance of a corperate man meeting "quality woman" is higher than the chance of a millionaire in alaba market.

If you work in the corporate world as an ambitious top dog, you will meet different varieties of women to select from.

Most people will meet within their circle, whether at church, work or in gatherings.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:
So this is how marriage dey shark una.

You've been hyperventilating up and down this thread like a random molecule.

Person wey know know go think say you win lotto.

Lol!

This is more than winning lotto for me. grin grin

Marriage dey shark who? Mtcheeeeewwwwwww. O mo nkankan.

YourHighTension:
Common sweetheart, don't sound so harsh.

Yes, I'd agree with you that boys are easy to attract. Not men.

When you are ready to attract a man, I'm all yours to take Darling. I know you are very beautiful kiss

Is this a self-advert/marketing? grin grin Sorry, but I no dey find old freight ship. Fresh, young blood like me? Tufiakwa!

Watin remain for your body wey you wan give me na?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

Na. It's not expectations. One can meet a good lady not wealthy or rich. But good. Even without a job, but good.

Anyways. I see good materials after work hours along Lekki epe express way sha. Bit the timing na die. How do you meet someone good in traffic. Society has been designed to be disjointed of late.

I see nothing wrong with the oP's standard

Lol it's not easy. A lady working at a multinational in Lagos that lives on the mainland would wake up by 5 to go to work she would be home by 9pm where you wan see am. Most weekends she's resting lol. Except you work near her or in proximity I cant see how you can meet such ladies. The most girls you would see on the street in the daytime are mostly unemployed or hustlers doing some small scale business. Outside Lagos where theres no jobs or good companies to work for i don't see how possible it is to meet such ladies o hmmm. If in Lagos, the chances are like 1 percent. Outside Lagos na like 0.0001 percent grin. Maybe op should try getting a job in a multinational for the next six months so he can work in close proximity to such ladies or as someone suggested go back to school and meet them there.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
My take is this.

If you go out to quality places, you will get quality women.

The chance of a corperate man meeting quality woman is higher than the chance of a millionaire in alaba market.

If you work in the corporate world as an ambitious top dog, you will meet different varieties of women to select from.

The absolute truth honestly.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lol it's not easy. A lady working at a multinational in Lagos that lives on the mainland would wake up by 5 to go to work she would be home by 9pm where you wan see am. Most weekends she's resting lol. Except you work near her or in proximity I cant see how you can meet such ladies. The most girls you would see on the street in the daytime are mostly unemployed or hustlers doing some small scale business. Outside Lagos where theres no jobs or good companies to work for i don't see how possible it is to meet such ladies o hmmm. If in Lagos, the chances are like 1 percent. Outside Lagos na like 0.0001 percent grin. Maybe op should try getting a job in a multinational for the next six months so he can work in close proximity to such ladies or as someone suggested go back to school and meet them there.

I have about seven of such ladies. What caused our war. They wanted to form " more intellectual/superior/money " along the line.

They indeed resume for work 5am and do not get home till 8pm. Saturday rest. Sunday church and run back home

Their " cons " They think they've seen it all with their misery 500k per month job. They haven't learnt being at the top and being truly refined to the inner core fully. I've dated a few. I had multiples throwing themselves at me when they finally noticed I hid my intellect level during our social gathering ( but I started to unveail complex intellectual prowess )

Trust me. They aren't the ones on the street. But then again, how do you meet such except God help you.
One thing this generation has forgotten is people with extremely high intellect are either working for like UN WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION UNICEF or have their own thing

God punish 5Mil per month job. I can't even take it.

I had one esecutive assistant in a telecom. Posh and all. When I see her forming too good on her misery 350k per month job. I always laugh. In their clique they're gods. Not knowing there's another dimension. I humbled all of them. All

10 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Are all ladies working in a multinational company or have a career quality women?

Are all men who are career oriented, quality men.

Character and attitude is all that matters. You can meet a good or bad woman anywhere

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

I have about seven of such ladies. What caused our war. They wanted to form " more intellectual/superior/money " along the line.

They indeed resume for work 5am and do not get home till 8pm. Saturday rest. Sunday church and run back home

Their " cons " They think they've seen it all with their misery 500k per month job. They haven't learnt being at the top and being truly refined to the inner core fully. I've dated a few. I had multiples throwing themselves at me when they finally noticed I hid my intellect level during our social gathering ( but I started to unveail complex intellectual prowess )

Trust me. They aren't the ones on the street. But then again, how do you meet such except God help you.
One thing this generation has forgotten is people with extremely high intellect are either working for like UN WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION UNICEF or have their own thing

God punish 5Mil per month job. I can't even take it.

Na wa o. So to find wife hard like this grin grin. Well I don't mind being single Sha for life and men are always mocking women for being single.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:
Guys that are fond of calling women gold-diggers are now realising money isn't everything?

How shocking!

Another person is recommending a student. Na shift cropping and rotational cultivation thing I see. grin I thank God say at least na my turn to hear positive thing about my group. Tomorrow I will be back to the trenches where I am supposed to be broke and to have fked all guys and lecturers in my department.

Even nonexisting of all people is recommending "classy, highly class and cerebral feminism-leaning women" who aren't man-focused.

Another is recommending virgins.

Another mentioned new generation pentecostal churches...

The race for a wife, mehn... grin Is this you people online version of "Jehovah, carry me dey go...?"

This comment burst my head. At least, we dey the same group now as students. It's our turn to shine. Look, we're in the spotlight now. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Are all ladies working in a multinational company or have a career quality women?

Character and attitude is all that matters. You can meet a good or bad woman anywhere

Having a good career is part of ops wants. If it's broke women that have good attitude they are absolutely everywhere but I am not sure op wants that. He can even get such women in his village.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Na wa o. So to find wife hard like this grin grin. Well I don't mind being single Sha for life and men are always mocking women for being single.

I finally find a joint after years of digging sha. I'm exploring some finesse..So I'm sharpening my ring. I'm ready to spend on the one I'm chasing now. I go update una.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by YourHighTension: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Is this a self-advert/marketing? grin grin Sorry, but I no dey find old freight ship. Fresh, young blood like me? Tufiakwa!

Watin remain for your body wey you wan give me na?

I think you may have missed the point tho undecided
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel abi what do you call yourself?

Na Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries go end your matter las las. grin

Gosh, I cannot imagine how you'll actually be in real life given your comments on here. So much pride and pompous air and condescension reeking from you! Miserly 350k, 500k... seriously, dude? undecided You humbled all of them? Ewww. Why are you on a thread hoping to know how to snatch a quality woman? For all of your supposed attributes, why haven't you gotten a good woman? Ah, God... I don't even know what to say to you anymore.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:
JBriel abi what do you call yourself?

Na Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries go end your matter las las. grin

Gosh, I cannot imagine how you'll actually be in real life given your comments on here. So much pride and pompous air and condescension reeking from you! Miserly 350k, 500k... seriously, dude? undecided You humbled all of them? Ewww. Why are you on a thread hoping to know how to snatch a quality woman? For all of your supposed attributes, why haven't you gotten a good woman? Ah, God... I don't even know what to say to you anymore.

Smiles. Marriage doesn't freak me. I can pay to have babies. Also, I don't have an intense sexual thirst. As for the wages, I never condescended anyone but spoke rather about the illtreatment the said person's dished our to ladies and guys around them.

That's why your kinds are avoided. You're not refined enough to have solid understanding on issues

Atleast four ladies hit on me within days. One stole my contact from a booking agency and has been chatting me up all day. Trust me. If you knew me in person, you would want to be in my company

12 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
folake4u:
This comment burst my head. At least, we dey the same group now as students. It's our turn to shine. Look, we're in the spotlight now. grin grin

Abi ooo. My sister. cheesy Let us bask and enjoy. We finally got our day. Students reigning now, and have high chances of being "picked". It really is a glorious day.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Having a good career is part of ops wants. If it's broke women that have good attitude they are absolutely everywhere but I am not sure op wants that. He can even get such women in his village.

Haha.

But every woman comes with their own problem, i am not saying he should settle for less.

Nigeria is a traditional society, we see men as providers, now if he gets married to this career oriented women, will she supports him when the business goes down, also the greatest fear of a man is a woman who earns more than himself, can he handle a situation when the woman earns more than him?

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Haha.

But every woman comes with their own problem, i am not saying he should settle for less.

Nigeria is a traditional society, we see men as providers, now if he gets married to this career oriented women, will she supports him when the business goes down, also the greatest fear of a man is a woman who earns more than himself, can he handle a situation when the woman earns more than him?

Gbam op come and answer o grin cheesy grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Gbam op come and answer o grin cheesy grin

You don't get it too. How many ladies in so called white collar jobs earn even a mil per month. The Op and other males are beyond this level so you won't even get ladies earning higher than them. Just few positions affords ladies earning a mil and above in our national workspace presently and them no many
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

You don't get it too. How many ladies in so called white collar jobs earn even a mil per month. The Op and other males are beyond this level so you won't even get ladies earning higher than them. Just few positions affords ladies earning a mil and above in our national workspace presently and them no many

Lol whats one million. Go to microsoft in lagos and see small 23 year old ladies earning 3 million a month grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lol whats one million. Go to microsoft in lagos and see small 23 year old ladies earning 3 million a month grin

That's decent. But what's the volume on a societal level. Bro, 3 Mil a month is not money apologies. grin

One shouldn't marry a too-geeky female o. Even if she earns 50k abeg. Two geeks meeting to do what na

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

That's decent. But what's the volume on a societal level. Bro, 3 Mil a month is not money apologies. grin

True but even if Op earns 100 million a month the microsoft lady will choose to date or marry someone that probably earns 7 million at goldman sachs a month than Op. With these ladies its not just money. OP has 3 choices, First choice is to leave africa to find a wife abroad. Second choice is to settle for a lady above 30. Third is to marry a girl in his village and bring her up to his level. Theres a 4th choice of getting a young woman who has all going for her in terms of her career but e go hard o hmmmmm also considering that op is a trader no matter how wealthy he is a lot of this women will want absolutely nothing to do with him.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayperry:
grin grin 3yrs ago my best friend came to me sounding just like you after he got tired ..lol

and he suggested we start worshipping at house on the rock every sundays grin weytin our eye see naa story for another day

However i think places you visit is the determinant here, base on circumstances and fact that you can't see them(desired ladies) every time ... you have to creat a connection at any chance you get then go back to living your life in a way she will detect you carry substance even without saying it,

bro when women see substance or prospect in you dem go take you serious

Wow wow wow wow wow. So you even actually worshipped at a church back-to-back just because you are looking for a wife?

Now I see how most of you are always projecting your realities onto us on here.

But when it is not madness, y'all are the old cargoes and old men, yet you come here shaming women for being unmarried at 30+. Omo. To lack self-introspection as a person na disease o. Chronic debilitating disease. Spits.

I sha love how you inadvertently admitted to you, OP and your friend lacking substance. That is why no woman of worth has ever looked your ways. grin

I am expecting your reply as the dog on leash that you are... it is in your nature. Do quick and respond as you are meant to. I know say na disguise you dey disguise when e be like say you no reply me for up there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

True but even if Op earns 100 million a month the microsoft lady will choose to date or marry someone that probably earns 7 million at goldman sachs a month than Op. With these ladies its not just money. OP has 3 choices, First choice is to leave africa to find a wife abroad. Second choice is to settle for a lady above 30. Third is to marry a girl in his village and bring her up to his level. Theres a 4th choice of getting a young woman who has all going for her in terms of her career but e go hard o hmmmmm also considering that op is a trader no matter how wealthy he is a lot of this women will want absolutely nothing to do with him.

Gbam. One amazingly clean one I would have really wanted to have a serious thing came to me and one of the first questions she asked me was " What work do I do ". I felt dissapointed in her intellect/beauty.

Many ladies are settling for not marrying like guys sha. Reason being the societal disconnect. Both genders no dey meet the spec they crave and want. So many are on this path presently. So many

Btw, women in their 30s are beautifully amazing in their ways. There's a mystique around them that's sweet and lacking in your ones. That's if one finds the ones with some sense

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Abi ooo. My sister. cheesy Let us bask and enjoy. We finally got our day. Students reigning now, and have high potential chances of being "picked". It really is a glorious day.

I'm already basking in the euphoria, my dear. cool
Ko easy rara. Even for NLS here, see plenty cars coming in to look for us.

Such a glorious day and it is marvellous in our sight. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
folake4u:
I'm already basking in the euphoria, my dear. cool
Ko easy rara. Even for NLS here, see plenty cars coming in to look for us.

Such a glorious day and it is marvellous in our sight. cheesy

Oporr. cheesy Fire on, my sis. Enjoy yourself, but always remember that they'll hembarass you, so stay wicked and show no mercy to any baga. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Oporr. cheesy Fire on, my sis. Enjoy yourself, but always remember that they'll hembarass you, so stay wicked and show no mercy to any baga. kiss

Lmaoooo. Yes oh. I don renew my wickedness oh. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by bigpicture001: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

See this one. *yinmu* Awon advanced bachelors that women have used and dumped. They will now come online to be pouring their vitriol on innocent women.

Guy, you are just in your mid-30s and you say time is running out for you? Shuoooo. You no be man? You no be Nigerian man? grin How time go dey catch up to you naaa? That is impossican't!

I want tto b strong enough and watch my kid play lawn tennis touring the world and winning trophies
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This is the koko now especially in corporate Nigeria. Most working class ladies like working class with good careers o not salesgirl kind of job drop a guy working at KPMG or McKinsey and a millionaire trader at ladipo and aspanda. They will choose the KPMG guy over and over again before those guys at ladipo and aspanda. The KPMG guy has a very high potential of japa and once he can japa to a good country you know what he will be earning. Also getting into KPMG takes a lot intellectually which is something people take into consideration especially with how intelligent they might want their kids to be. It's not all about money nowadays especially with really quality women that have a lot going on for them. Even in other parts of the world it's the same. You can expect a lady working at Goldman Sachs in new york to frolick and marry a welder from an oil field in north Dakota. Even If the welder has money it will rarely happen.

Quality woman in this case will mean a woman with a good career and all going for her and is young too. Hmm it's very hard in Africa. Unemployment and bad economy also affects our women. I would have just changed the previous comments since its kind of degrading but since it's been quoted I rather just leave it there. What op wants is very scarce and what's even the probability that the lady will want him too when he sees her.

I wonder why there is so much fuss about career as regards the definition of a quality woman?

For some reason character/attitude is being shoved aside and all I see here is KPMG, Mckinsey, Goldman Sachs, this and that.

Or don't we have young ladies who's got shit going for them and still messing around with married powerful bosses in their office.

Or are you telling me most under 25 ladies with good jobs would make good partners.

With regards to the topic, it has many layers and dimensions we can look at it from but somehow it's all about career and earning power.

Jeez!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Thank you for this.

Everyone just shoved character and attitude aside and talking about working in multinationals and shit.

As if we no get young babes for multinationals wey sabi give wahala.

People like pocohantas. angry

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I wonder why there is so much fuss about career as regards the definition of a quality woman?

For some reason character/attitude is being shoved aside and all I see here is KPMG, Mckinsey, Goldman Sachs, this and that.

Or don't we have young ladies who's got shit going for them and still messing around with married powerful bosses in their office.

Or are you telling me most under 25 ladies with good jobs would make good partners.

With regards to the topic, it has many layers and dimensions we can look at it from but somehow it's all about career and earning power.

Jeez!

Who needs a woman's career. If a good woman sells even zobo bit qualifies as good. Why can't she make a good wife

You jumped into conversations without even knowing what it was about. Go back to page one

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
No quality women in Nigeria anymore. Those girls you see working in multinational companies are all sleeping with their boss.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Jeez!

There are over 50 million broke ladies in Nigeria na. Probably half would be submissive with good character but how many men will want such?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.