Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21088 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
topsquino:
I've read all the comments on this issue.

Many guys who know their value and worth want these types of women.

I'm glad you guys know your worth wink wink

And that's why I've taken the time out of no time to post this (it's more than 2 years since I posted).

So back to the topic cheesy

Three years ago, my friends and I were in the same conundrum.

All of them are freelancers. Some are graphic designers, while others are developers, programmers, writers, etc.

The common denominator among all of us is that we are above 30 and earning six figures (more than $3000) monthly.

But the main challenge was finding these types of women you described.

My friends leveraged dating apps and social media, yet their effort was futile.

These girls are not attracted to your money (Of course, they want their boyfriends/spouse to have deep pockets).

They are attracted to guys that are tall, popular, looking good with great physique, smelling nice, working in great companies, highly linked to wealthy/rich families etc.

In sum, they want to date a guy that they will use to shame their girlfriends. Lol.

Some of my friends ticked these boxes, but you will be surprised that these girls are not ready to give them a chance because they are freelancers and not doctors, bankers, or individuals working in CBN or multinational companies.

So, what did they do to get what they want?

Seatrade, this is the solution you need.

They proceeded to private universities for their master's degree.

This might sound crazy. But this is the price to pay for you want. But it is still cheaper compared to travelling abroad or changing your areas

Funny enough, all of them don't need the degree.

But they did it. This strategy gave them accessibility and opportunities to meet many of these young, clean women from good homes.

However, some of my friends did not find success with this strategy after wasting about 1.5 million and 1.5 years in the university studying a course they don't need

What did they do wrong?

1. Looking for girls that they like
2. Not participating in social events
3. Putting their eggs in one basket. Some focused on one girl, and they got their heartbroken
4. Revealing too much about themselves. Don't tell them you are a trader or a hustler at the beginning. Let me not teach you bad things. You know what to do. grin

If you go with this strategy, make sure you attend church/mosque programs. Join as many groups as you can.

Try to create time and mingle with girls.

The more you mingle with girls, the more you know their friends and have a better chance.

Get a great perfume. Not all those cheap ones. Get something above 40k. Look good.

Talk less so that they won't see through you.

Most importantly, look for the ones that like you. Those are the ones that will spend on you and be willing to marry you.
Most of them are from good backgrounds, so don't be too picky, lest you get a great dose of heartbreak.

I wish you guys the best oooo

What you guys are looking for is GOLD.

And if you want to find GOLD in the mines, you need to sharpen your tools and go to where you are likely to find the GOLD. If you are in Lagos and the gold is in Ibadan, you need to leave your comfort zone and do what you have to do.

You also need to get your personal protective equipment and a lot of shock absorber to protect you from any form of heartbreak hazards grin. These girls you are looking for are hypergamous and very brutal. But if you they love you ehn, the feeling is BLISS. Most importantly, you need LUCK to achieve your goalgrin grin grin.

I wish you luck my friends......

Eweeeeee. All of this to attract a woman.

Lemme mention your OGs and bosses sef.

Kriss216/Zonefree
ikillbrokehoes
Lilvicky68
Pansophist
AfroKnight
Raalsalghul
Ubunja
Martinez39s
Franchasng
CaveAdullam
IamV
2buffagain
LordKO/RightToReject

See what your gender is writing... grin grin All just to get a woman. A woman. Lasan lasan.

So the redpill truths you all have been swallowing, that is supposed to be a magnet or shit have all been in waste? You are the ones now that are supposed to be inventing tricks and doing everything pursuing a woman - as a prize?? Women of any ages at all?

Nahhh, I find this as a disgrace to the legacy of your teachers. That is why I am calling on them to come speak some sense into y'all heads or something.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Short-circuited life or what are you, if you wan engage me, come clean and direct with your main and established moniker, if not, it is my Ignore pouch you're going into, straight! grin

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tee-nuubull's urchin, Kayperry is here. As expected. Welcome. cheesy Fire the mentions my way.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
But if any one you know better, you should ignore my ass and jump and pass my comments o. Ehen.

I have talked now.

I am here on my terms and will leave on it as well. Teinz.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
begoniaa:
But if any one you know better, you should ignore my ass and jump and pass my comments o. Ehen.

I have talked now.

I am here on my terms and will leave on it as well. Teinz.

I feel nothing but pity for your kinds and whatever comes out of you. What a stupid being

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Is that the reason you are deliberating on how to get a woman? Abi na me dey find partner?

My kind?

Leeeeemaooooo. Insult all you want, you will still come for us when you need a lover, so all those mouth-making is not for me. Everything na sakamanje on the beat. Fa kini? Faabuu of the highest order.

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by kayperry: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
Bro,I've been everywhere,I go to the places they go to on a regular ,like a lifestyle.
But then,something has to bring you guys together na for her to take you serious.
Perhaps a mutual friend gathering.
That's where the problem is.
Just going there to meet them randomly is kind of hard to be taken seriously, don't you think?
Besides,I am a volume trader(bulk sales only) with an office,staff,well spoken and a bit handsome too.
Not like I am in the market selling yams or so grin

grin grin 3yrs ago my best friend came to me sounding just like you after he got tired ..lol

and he suggested we start worshipping at house on the rock every sundays grin weytin our eye see naa story for another day

However i think places you visit is the determinant here, base on circumstances and fact that you can't see them(desired ladies) every time ... you have to creat a connection at any chance you get then go back to living your life in a way she will detect you carry substance even without saying it,

bro when women see substance or prospect in you dem go take you serious

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by enumerica: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
The standard for men has declined over the years of human civilization, we went from marrying only virgins to nonvirgin and now some are even marrying other men's babymamas, but the standard for women has never changed: marrying only men who can provide.

How men have fallen!

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
enumerica:
The standard for men has declined over the years of human civilization, we went from marrying only virgins to nonvirgin and now some are even marrying other men's babymamas, but the standard for women has never changed: marrying only men who can provide.

How men have fallen!

embarassed

Na why I no dey too reason the marriage matter because at the end of the day most men are on the loosing front.

The only way to have a semblance of winning is to maybe not get married or have a baby mama which in its own has its demerits.

So much insights in your comment.

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
enumerica:

How men have fallen!

Bro,this your post weak me ehh..

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by YourHighTension: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
begoniaa:

Abeg, rest.

Na lie. No be una dey discuss strategies on how to approach women for this thread? You think y'all are that hard to attract? undecided

Common sweetheart, don't sound so harsh.

Yes, I'd agree with you that boys are easy to attract. Not men.

When you are ready to attract a man, I'm all yours to take Darling. I know you are very beautiful kiss
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
YourHighTension:

Common sweetheart, don't sound so harsh.

Yes, I'd agree with you that boys are easy to attract.

When you are ready to attract a man, you may reach out. I'm all yours to take Darling. I know you are very beautiful kiss

catastrophe will always befall simps like you...

You've fallen short of the glory of masculinity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
kayperry:

grin grin 3yrs ago my best friend came to me sounding just like you after he got tired ..lol

and he suggested we start worshipping at house on the rock every sundays grin weytin our eye see naa story for another day

However i think places you visit is the determinant here, base on circumstances and fact that you can't see them(desired ladies) every time ... you have to creat a connection at any chance you get then go back to living your life in a way she will detect you carry substance even without saying it,

I'm interested in your observations at the church you mentioned. Spill bro

How I wished. Four ladies have made advances at me within some days. One copied my number off a booking register and is chatting me up as we speak... It's fun to be chased.. Chai. Value sha.. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Gerrard59(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
The breed of ladies the op want are rarely found in Nigerian universities, unless the few high-end private universities, even those ones like CU, Madonna, Igbinedion, etc have been infiltrated by the same class of chicks the op is complaining about.

Most Nigerian female students now belong to Yahoo plus fellow male students and the politicians.

Go to Baze University, your politicians like Dino and co have collabi all the finest chicks you think are refined ajebo girls, sadly.

Unless op will find his way to APTI Yola, i think he will find some of the refined breed of chicks there, but you see CU, Baze University, Igbinedion, Madonna, etc, I doubt

Why is it better in AUN but different in CU, Baze, Babcock etc?

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Gerrard59(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Has OP tried Northern Nigerian Christian females? The ones raised in Adamawa, Taraba, Sokoto, Kaduna, Plateau, Gombe, Bauchi? My hypothesis is that due to the general conservatism in the region (Islam is a very conservative religion), they are not too "open eye" like their Southern counterparts. They don't easily follow social media trends. Check all the hashtags of social media trends, I have not seen a video from a Christian female raised in Northern Nigeria. From Buga challenge to that of Beyonce or those during the Covid-19 lockdown. Also, I don't know any Northern Nigerian Christian female who is a popular feminist, offline or online. Due to circumstances surrounding being a Christian in the region, they hold steadfastly to the Christian faith. You rarely meet a fairweather Christian who was born and bred in Northern Nigeria. From the tales about Nigerian women being peddled online, there have been little to no descriptions and stories about the females in the north, Christian or Muslim.

In summary, for you to find a homely, dedicated, traditional, western-educated wife who is a Christian, head to Northern Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Gerrard59(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
kayperry:

I have been intrigued by that church esp the hqtrs at Lekki and sister churches such as Covenant Christian Centre, Harvesters, Celebration Church and maybe COZA.

Wetin una eyes see?

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nwaotu10(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
begoniaa:
Guys that are fond of calling women gold-diggers are now realising money isn't everything?

How shocking!

Another person is recommending a student. Na shift cropping and rotational cultivation thing I see. grin I thank God say at least na my turn to hear positive thing about my group. Tomorrow I will be back to the trenches where I am supposed to be broke and to have fked all guys and lecturers in my department.

Even nonexistent of all people is recommending "classy, highly class and cerebral feminism-leaning women" who aren't man-focused.

Another is recommending virgins.

Another mentioned new generation pentecostal churches...

The race for a wife, mehn... grin Is this you people online version of "Jehovah, carry me dey go...?"
HONESTLY, YOU REALLY GOT ME LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nwaotu10(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gerrard59:
Has OP tried Northern Nigerian Christian females? The ones raised in Adamawa, Taraba, Sokoto, Kaduna, Plateau, Gombe, Bauchi? My hypothesis is that due to the general conservatism in the region (Islam is a very conservative religion), they are not too "open eye" like their Southern counterparts. They don't easily follow social media trends. Check all the hashtags of social media trends, I have not seen a video from a Christian female raised in Northern Nigeria. From Buga challenge to that of Beyonce or those during the Covid-19 lockdown. Also, I don't know any Northern Nigerian Christian female who is a popular feminist, offline or online. Due to circumstances surrounding being a Christian in the region, they hold steadfastly to the Christian faith. You rarely meet a fairweather Christian who was born and bred in Northern Nigeria. From the tales about Nigerian women being peddled online, there have been little to no descriptions and stories about the females in the north, Christian or Muslim.

In summary, for you to find a homely, dedicated, traditional, western-educated wife who is a Christian, head to Northern Nigeria.
I PRESUPPOSE YOU'RE JOKING. grin

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gerrard59:

In summary, for you to find a [b]homely, dedicated, traditional, western-educated wife who is a Christian, head to Northern [/b]Nigeria.
some how true but most re lazy in terms of working for their money

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by kayperry: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
JBriel:

I'm interested in your observations at the church you mentioned. Spill bro

How I wished. Four ladies have made advances at me within some days. One copied my number off a booking register and is chatting me up as we speak... It's fun to be chased.. Chai. Value sha.. grin

like i said it is a story for another day smiley

@observation the church is really for liberal minds and they have a fair share of sophisticate ladies with good careers, i won't leave without a tip *em*n*** geng grin

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by luminouz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
begoniaa:

LMAOOOOO. See this one. Like this whole thread is not antithetical to the redpill movement?
K
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
kayperry:

like i said it is a story for another day smiley

@observation the church is really for liberal minds and they have a fair share of sophisticate ladies with good careers, i won't leave without a tip *em*n*** geng grin

My cream babe was from there. Ah. Some ladies are destined to not enjoy shaa undecided If only she complied tongue Make I code her identity abeg
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2022
enumerica:

How men have fallen!

Well, let me elaborate you statement.

Men standard is falling not because men wished but BECAUSE WOMEN STANDARD IS CHANGING unlike what you thought.
Men providing is relative and it keeps going up year in year out.
When the women requirement bar was very low which was just have a room as a single man, mattress on floor and you can start a family to a bar that has been raised so high that a man without car is not considered ready and unserious for marriage.

How come will you now say they stick with their standard of a man providing when providing is a very very very larger relative statement.
95% of men (including students) can afford a single room to start up a family but the question is are the ladies ready to start from there?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by YourHighTension: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

catastrophe will always befall simps like you...

You've fallen short of the glory of masculinity

Not everybody you come across on here is interested in your red pills.

The catastrophe will be when you eventually overdose on your own pill.

In the meantime, take your pills, drink water and calm down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2022
emmaodet:

Well, let me elaborate you statement.

Men standard is falling not because men wished but BECAUSE WOMEN STANDARD IS CHANGING unlike what you thought.
Men providing is relative and it keeps going up year in year out.
When the women requirement bar was very low which was just have a room as a single man, mattress on floor and you can start a family to a bar that has been raised so high that a man without car is not considered ready and unserious for marriage.

How come will you now say they stick with their standard of a man providing when providing is a very very very larger relative statement.
95% of men (including students) can afford a single room to start up a family but the question is are the ladies ready to start from there?

Hmmm.

Egbon mi

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Hmmm.

Egbon mi

My bro.
How farrrrrr?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by crackhaus: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

I'm inclined to believe this narrative.

A friend of mine recently married his long-time girlfriend – Igbo girl but born and raised entirely in Kaduna.
Damnn, dude is lucky.

This chic doesn't have one single trait of a typical woman raised in Lagos or anywhere in southern Nigeria, not one... And this is gracious coming from me who can easily spot "red flags" when it comes to women.

Maybe something go show later, but for now, nada...

9 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by kayperry: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Hayee:
I swear this thread sweet me die cheesy grin

Look at the way they are cracking their brains trying to look for the exact place or spots to find good women cheesy grin

Dear Op there is nothing wrong in raising your standards high oo
But if you eventually find these ideal women, are you also up to their standards grin cheesy cheesy

Because obviously those high class women will also have their own standards, how are you sure you are even their standard cheesy

No when you meet them you now start preaching "you know nobody is perfect" cheesy grin

SMILES
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by 1newnairalander: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
OP I get good girl for you if you are looking to settle soon but you must not break her heart oooo
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
The op is right.

I have a very close friend who is still single and having same issue.

This guy is educated, an Accountant. He heads his company's account department at his young age. Aside being an accountant, he has a flourishing small fintech business with 5 staffs. He lives in what I may call a family mansion alone. He has met hundreds of ladies and none is up to what he desires or what we his close friends consider okay.

He is either meeting hungry, broke opportunists or ladies above 37 with good job though but he want something around 27 to 2.

This guy has tried almost all social media platforms, Facebook, etc still same class of babes.

Right now I de pity him cos it seems his spec of girls aren't in Nigeria again lol

Our Nigerian ladies need to work on themselves and try to upgrade at early age.

Your guy is 37, then it is Nigerian ladies that should work on themselves and upgrade at an early age? Are you listening to yourself?

How many young men are very established at 30 and below?

I give it to women. They are way more realistic than men. If you want financial security, then a woman knows she has to target older men. If it is looks and Instagram love, then younger guys can come into play.

Of course you would see young women in various organizations earning the standard-6-digit, but we are not going to act like the bulk of Nigerians are that stable.

It is either this or that. Except you go into certain circles that have had it soft from birth.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
The op is right.

I have a very close friend who is still single and having same issue.

This guy is educated, an Accountant. He heads his company's account department at his young age. Aside being an accountant, he has a flourishing small fintech business with 5 staffs. He lives in what I may call a family mansion alone. He has met hundreds of ladies and none is up to what he desires or what we his close friends consider okay.

He is either meeting hungry, broke opportunists or ladies above 37 with good job though but he want something around 27 to 29.

This guy has tried almost all social media platforms, Facebook, etc still same class of babes.

Right now I de pity him cos it seems his spec of girls aren't in Nigeria again lol

Our Nigerian ladies need to work on themselves and try to upgrade at early age.

The younger ones seems to be immature, unserious and act too foolish. The older ones are more mature, cool headed, financially independent but like the op said, the girlie vibes and beauty is almost gone. The remaining beauty in them is now money induced beauty using beauty products and all those artificial enhancements.

I pity single people of this age, e no easy to find your taste as a well to do young man.

This is where studying abroad at undergraduate stage gives advantage cos it seems the type of chicks op want are all schooling abroad or they schooled abroad and have been taken by their Nigerian course mates and school mates abroad grin
I wonder which Wattpad book inspired the creation of this friend of yours.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:
Guys that are fond of calling women gold-diggers are now realising money isn't everything?

How shocking!

Another person is recommending a student. Na shift cropping and rotational cultivation thing I see. grin I thank God say at least na my turn to hear positive thing about my group. Tomorrow I will be back to the trenches where I am supposed to be broke and to have fked all guys and lecturers in my department.

Even nonexistent of all people is recommending "classy, highly class and cerebral feminism-leaning women" who aren't man-focused.

Another is recommending virgins.

Another mentioned new generation pentecostal churches...

The race for a wife, mehn... grin Is this you people online version of "Jehovah, carry me dey go...?"

Twist it the right way, THEY WOULD AGREE WITH YOU. grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.