Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? (35250 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by slickbak(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
It’s a fraud.
Transfer of liability.
Don’t be deceived.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
It is because they saw that you are comfortable and have a future

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by MedicH: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2022
So e reach time for me to chop kpomo like everyone have done and u tell me you want to settle down. Na ment?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ugodson(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2022
They simply dont have time again. A guy can get married by 45 a lady CANNOT

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by GodPrince: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?
i use the settle down as opportunity for free fhuck then I Jet!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Kendo999: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Vote peter obi for president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Dannycypher(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Men are scarce.
So a Man at hand is worth a million .

LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Honourable1901(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2022
I'm glad most of the advices are coming from a place of honesty and na guy man like OP dey drop am..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Uzomacharles: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Them dey see you as SIMP / NICE GUY

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Exkandayee(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Is because you are a SIMP, that's why they want to settle down with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Bfly: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
They feel you are a weak man that would tolerate shit from them. Sift them until you find who you want. They wanna pin down a good man and bang assholes.
All girls are thesame except your mum.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

They see u are serious to settle down and relatively comfortable. Any street girl will like that to get out of yhe Street life or probably play both home and street life together if u are mugu enough to fall for it.

Better know what u want cos u don't need any of the street gals ure currently doing runs with unless ure runs boys or u are similar in nature which is allowed.

The richer guys they see are not ready to settle down or are mot considering them at all like u are doing. U make urself an easy target for the girls u complaining about. maybe u reveal too much.

28 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by franchasofficia: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You still young and have potentials thats why they want to tie you down.. You remind me of myself a few years back. The only advice I will give you is forget about women focus on your life.. When u get to certain age if you dont have money no one will look at you. If I had somebody to give me this advice at your age my life would be much better.. Right now the only thing I have to show for in life is my 2 year old beautiful daughter.. I can't count the number of girls that where flocking around me back then, there was a time I had 9 girlfriends, the money and time I should have used to build my future all wasted.. Today I'm reaping what I sewed.. So my guy be wise.
this is telling yourself the truth cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by OgaDeyVex: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by LegitBoyy: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2022
czarr:
What do you mean you'll be 27 in a few yrs? Why don't you just state your age?

Meant a few months. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by franchasofficia: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Bfly:
They feel you are a weak man that would tolerate shit from them. Sift them until you find who you want. They wanna pin down a good man and bang assholes.
All girls are thesame except your mum.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by uzernamme(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
CruiserX:
One thing you must know about women is that they don't play around once they attain a marriageable age, especially those from 25 upwards.

It's normal for a lady to be quite detailed even on a first date with you cos she doesn't want to waste her time. While it may be an aggressive move, we really can't blame them cos they have a biological time clock and once they don't settle down in their 20s, it may become an issue for them.

Regardless, open your eyes and never date or marry any woman out of pressure or pity! Look out for the right character traits like honesty, hard work and morals.

Take note that girls pretend a lot and you may never know their real character unless you start as platonic friends.

Couldn't agree more. You practically said it all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by lanre88(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
I noticed my people have bombarded my number on the arbitrage opportunity.

Please do not chat me because i cannot respond to everyone at once. Simply join the group and get all info.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/F63NR0kwpwVCzH2EYoWIfg

Note: you need money to get started for those thinking you don't.

Meanwhile I am giving the information and guide free.

DYOR
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by shadrach77: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2022
The answer is very simple. They don't want "chop and clean mouth" smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by LegitBoyy: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

27 years Old in some years to come...
I believe you are still young..
Why don't you focus on your career...
Don't think about settling down or marriage right now... make some good income for yourself then you can start considering finding a wife..

A lady that wants to tie you down hav seen some qualities inn you...
Probably your gentleman, husband material and prospective elevated career....

So just date and don't loose focus...
When the time comes... you will marry

Thank you. I will actually be 27 this year. I meant to write 27years in few months.

I have worked for about 4years now and I would like to have my own family and start life too you know but thanks for your advice on career.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by fredoooooo: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Financial security ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
kakaaa77:

for someone calm is hard to come by, so when they come across one they will want to keep, so if you want to know the real one sometime try something else
real women don't like calm guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by jidxin(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

seriously it happened to me too, most girls i meet wants to settle down with me, they will start sharing their future plans with me and how and what will happen when dey meet my parent....omo so tiring

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by lilyheaven: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Come and marry me ooo
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ufotty2001: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Age factor and overused puss.y

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by MITCHELL96: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

When reading your post, to be honest with you, I felt this calmness inside of me, the words you used and everything about your post calmed me down. indeed, you're a calm guy. Haven't seen a post on Nairaland this calm to me.

That's just what I wanna say

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Zelenskyy(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Never settle with a former Street Babe...

Once a Street Babe, always a Street Babe

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by everythinggirly(f): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
But you're old enough to know what you want, they can't force you, follow your heart and for things right.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.