Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? (35254 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by LegitBoyy: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Once a lady meet a Single SIMPle man next agenda is marriage

Hehehe... just seeing this after almost 1 year o.You are wicked undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Karlifate: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I had this first hand experience between 2009 & 2011. Although I dey give my babe back to back then mostly on weekends. But unknown to me babe was also going to collect from a random Niggur not far from my Area during weekdays. I find out when we weren't together anymore and same Niggur Impregnated her within the space of three Months we broke up. Some people who knew about our relationship later narrated everything to me that they normally see her Visit the other guy then but they decided to mind their business. Meanwhile she Is full of regrets now, The said deadbeat Niggur have abandoned her with her Kids. She came back to me Crying last year. Omo I Just bursted Into Laughter and Japa oOo. I dodged a bullet..

😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.