Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? (35247 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ikevictor: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
I was a living witness, and it totally frustrated my search for true love and connection before marriage.

One thing you must not forget is...most women that wants marriage at the first instance with you, are usually desperate and mostly want to just escape spinsterhood, and desperation is a sign of not being genuine.

Genuine ones will be friends first, know you beneath the calm nature, know your family and your life plans, know your values and all, communicate and bond with you at multiple levels, before want to make babies or go into marriage with you.

On the other hand, they will show you same things about them so you know.

For interview, ask them why they want to marry...if their first few words of response are centered on having children or man, with no indepth focus on true companionship...RUN!

Especially for those jobless ones. Bye

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by uptownemmygee(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Seems me and you are going through the same matter and to think of it, I will be 27 by November, but I don't look calm, but my word's are calm and dangerous, I always make my intentions clear to any pussy I'm drilling that I ain't ready for any relationship stuff and once I start noticing you leaving your stuff at my place, omoh I Don change am for you be that, and I don't get jealous when I hear you calling or seeing you with other guys.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Youngpo413: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women target men for marriage just as men do too...na normal parole naaa..na you go open your eyes make u no carry retired olosho

Once you have change that can cook soup for two people, pay rent, fuel generator, have gentle and good boy aura, like someone they can manipulate, U are an easy target for marriage for girls who wants to convert miss to mrs...
na u go give yourself brain... these days ...nobody is settling down..they just marry to chnage name..and continuing jumpimg from one penís to another...

Another thing u should know...women lie about their age alot..u fit jam 32-35 year old forming 27......so dont be surprised about the extreme desperation of a 26-27 year old babe
you understand those whorès.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Rickmann: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Gerrard59:

He is 27, so the girls he is interested in will likely be lower than he is - 24/25/26.

So, how young should these "younger" girls be? 20? shocked

Ok
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Maverick777: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You still young and have potentials thats why they want to tie you down.. You remind me of myself a few years back. The only advice I will give you is forget about women focus on your life.. When u get to certain age if you dont have money no one will look at you. If I had somebody to give me this advice at your age my life would be much better.. Right now the only thing I have to show for in life is my 2 year old beautiful daughter.. I can't count the number of girls that where flocking around me back then, there was a time I had 9 girlfriends, the money and time I should have used to build my future all wasted.. Today I'm reaping what I sewed.. So my guy be wise.
I respect your honesty Sire.

OP, make sure you key into this advise 100%, its priceless!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ehissi(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?

Girls typically like men who are comfortable, stable and think they are easy to control.

If they see you as someone that will not give them wahala, its okay for them. If in addition to that, they also see you as someone they can easily control and walk all over, then you are their idea of a husband material......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?
Trust ladies to sniff the well groomed man.. cheesy

Ones your personality is that of a well groomed man with focus..The ladies spot you easily both the good and bad ones.

You have to shine your eye to select your life partner o...Based on character, honesty, decency and hardworking...

A lady can be forming decent and high morals with you, but bleep the guys wey no send in another state.. cheesy Na y I no the hide my street OT...I pity nice guys sha...Their serious date, Them the chop them front and back. grin grin

That is why you must check character of your partner..Any one who isn't contented, if na woman, she go dey bleep outside to meet up.

If na man, he go the steal or do stupid things..

Choose wisely.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by enonche85(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
kakaaa77:

for someone calm is hard to come by, so when they come across one they will want to keep, so if you want to know the real one sometime try something else

Me wey calm my own case is the opposite.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Saig: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Sometimes people take God's grace for granted and see it as a problem. If you were being played and having failed relationships, it would have been another problem and prayer point. Better thank God for your life and make the best of it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by RapistOnBail: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Very true.

Ladies are Fvcking desperate these days.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by sundaybe: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2022
The truth is I am having similar situation but I know for sure it ain't real they just want to come and eat what they did not labour for ..bro stay strong and focus when the real babe comes you will know..for now stay street kinging..lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by li7chang(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2022
It's normal for a lady to be quite detailed even on a first date with you cos she doesn't want to waste her time. While it may be an aggressive move, we really can't blame them cos they have a biological time clock and once they don't settle down in their 20s, it may become an issue for them.python代做

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by enonche85(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Rickmann:

Try younger girls and see if the pattern stays the same.

Comrade you're right!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Once a lady meet a Single SIMPle man next agenda is marriage
Yeah,bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by lasisi69(f): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You still young and have potentials thats why they want to tie you down.. You remind me of myself a few years back. The only advice I will give you is forget about women focus on your life.. When u get to certain age if you dont have money no one will look at you. If I had somebody to give me this advice at your age my life would be much better.. Right now the only thing I have to show for in life is my 2 year old beautiful daughter.. I can't count the number of girls that where flocking around me back then, there was a time I had 9 girlfriends, the money and time I should have used to build my future all wasted.. Today I'm reaping what I sewed.. So my guy be wise.
Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Iamstickzbaba(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2022
90% Ladies love to be in a relationship where they would have a say in what their husband or bf does so you been too calm and flexible makes you a good candidate,those ladies know what they have seen on the street so they know a flexible or gulible guy when they see one.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by lasisi69(f): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
czarr:
What do you mean you'll be 27 in a few yrs? Why don't you just state your age?
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by LordIsaac(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Verily verily I say unto you, that this experience marks a very dangerous period of your life in which you can be easily roped with pregnancy. Therefore, I counsel you, don't you ever think women are naive, they know exactly what they are doing, and can pass off their garbage to an unsuspecting novice. It is now you must be extremely careful more than ever!

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Gerrard59(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Rickmann:

Ok

You changed your earlier post because after analysing it, you saw I was logically correct.

Biko, next time, read properly.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2022
OP,Please stop being nice and calm to ladies especially those above 25,they're looking for the last guy to clean up and pay for the mess all the bad boys,one night stands,hookups,bleep buddies and ex boyfriends did to them. Always remember this, SECURITY and COMMITMENT is the female end game and marriage provides this,that's why after all their bleeping around,they always try to find a SIMPle guys who will tolerate their bullshits and he usually pays for what other guys got for free.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by skywalker240(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2022
ednut1:
I can relate. Some guys have that husband material look/ good man look. These babes can sniff it. And want to be serious with you. While they still Bleep the bad boys behind your back. Pay them no attention, better babe will come . I met lots of them between 2014 to 2018. One no gimme sex for like 4 months and was forming wife material, i need to build emotional bond before sex bla bla, but went to nack a guy she didn’t know was a friend of a friend. The guy was even telling her in the chat not to come into a lions den, she came from school on Tuesday as per working class guy na weekend i go free. By Thursday she has gone to Bleep that dude lol
Back in 2011 during my simping years, one was telling me to go and meet her parents to finalize marriage that she won't like dating casually, after i have been wooing her for like almost 90 days, i asked her don't you have a boyfriend or ex? She said God is her boyfriend

This girl almost fooled me to believing that she was a virgin

After we had that conversation two weeks later Aunty's don de fat for Belle

Pylea (okada Man) de Dodge this aunty go their backyard for midnight de finish wall of Jericho for back of plantain

Na as I do marry so I change my perspective about them
If not, back then if i see any of them de want play marriage card self reservation towards sex na so so grimace i go just de grimace

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
ikevictor:
I was a living witness, and it totally frustrated my search for true love and connection before marriage.

One thing you must not forget is...any woman that wants marriage at the first instance with you, are usually desperate and mostly want to just escape spinsterhood, and desperation is a sign of not being genuine.

Genuine ones will be friends first, know you beneath the calm nature, know your family and your life plans, know your values and all, communicate and bond with you at multiple levels, before want to make babies or go into marriage with you.

On the other hand, they will show you same things about them so you know.

For interview, ask them why they want to marry...if their first few words of response are centered on having children or man, with no indepth focus on true companionship...RUN!

Especially for those jobless ones. Bye

Can someone find a woman he likes and marry her within 6 month of courtship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by jerus(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women target men for marriage just as men do too...na normal parole naaa..na you go open your eyes make u no carry retired olosho

Once you have change that can cook soup for two people, pay rent, fuel generator, have gentle and good boy aura, like someone they can manipulate, U are an easy target for marriage for girls who wants to convert miss to mrs...
na u go give yourself brain... these days ...nobody is settling down..they just marry to chnage name..and continuing jumpimg from one penís to another...

Another thing u should know...women lie about their age alot..u fit jam 32-35 year old forming 27......so dont be surprised about the extreme desperation of a 26-27 year old babe
you're very correct with these your submission.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by skywalker240(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Can someone find a woman he likes and marry her within 6 month of courtship
For a guy like me, i won't, i take my time to study the women I allow into my life

I dated my wife for almost 10 year's before I married her last year grin

But then it depends on the kind of woman you meet, most women pretend to be genuine keeper's, and supportive home makers, marry them enter house, you go regret your life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Stargurl20(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
I think this question should be directed to Nigerian society

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nyascobar1414: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
OP,Please stop being nice and calm to ladies especially those above 25,they're looking for the last guy to clean up and pay for the mess all the bad boys,one night stands,hookups,bleep buddies and ex boyfriends did to them. Always remember this, SECURITY and COMMITMENT is the female end game and marriage provides this,that's why after all their bleeping around,they always try to find a SIMPle guys who will tolerate their bullshits and he usually pays for what other guys got for free.

Redpill has truly open your eyes to see the harsh reality...
Make other guys learn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Satazaa: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Let me teach you an old trick from a not so young man, anytime they bring it up ask them if they are virgins because that's what you are looking for, this takes the wind of thier sail undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Gerrard59(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2022
MedicH:
So e reach time for me to chop kpomo like everyone have done and u tell me you want to settle down. Na ment?

LOL! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2022
skywalker240:

For a guy like me, i won't, i take my time to study the women I allow into my life

I dated my wife for almost 10 year's before I married her last year grin

But then it depends on the kind of woman you meet, most women pretend to be genuine keeper's, and supportive home makers, marry them enter house, you go regret your life

True talk,

But what of we wey we no get long time relationship...
And we are not any relationship, and age is not on our side, how then are we going to settle down then

32 this December but planing to settle next year, no girl friend not in relationship, but financially okay
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Jobless Muuurfucking Mediocre Azzhole...

PumpumPrince:

so u lookin for woman to leave wit
.correct??(no ooofencse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / When you want a man other ladies desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.