Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? (35246 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by lavylilly: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Mademan7:
Lol, Alot of girls now from 25years up are already looking for a nice guy to marry. Once you come their way and they check you out and you are not bad looking or doing badly the next thing na settling down oo. So nothing to worry man! It's the new trend. By the way;

I write business plans and proposals for people at affordable price
Write a marriage plan for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Holyness123: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
dem sabi pretend eh....becareful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nyascobar1414: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

True talk,

But what of we wey we no get long time relationship...
And we are not any relationship, and age is not on our side, how then are we going to settle down then

32 this December but planing to settle next year, no girl friend not in relationship, but financially okay

Chaii.. Weak men everywhere...

Marriage that will not benefit you.. Why the fvvck should a man be under pressure to get married.. You are a man for christ sake..

Apart from kids what else will you benefit from the so called marriage...

If you want to marry shaa.. Go for the best,go for a virgin, dont go and pay bride price for something that another guy got for free...

Anything that gives you peace of mind do it..

My peace I leave you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Kooldon(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2022
My brother, If they want to quit ''street'' genuinely and settle down with you. I don't see why you should complain. All of our girls are on the street, whether it is for an exchange for money or in an exchange for emotions. But the bottom line is if you see the one that will quit the street in totality and settled with one man till death do them apart.
Take it.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Mariangeles(f): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Trust ladies to sniff the well groomed man.. cheesy

Ones your personality is that of a well groomed man with focus..The ladies spot you easily both the good and bad ones.

You have to shine your eye to select your life partner o...Based on character, honesty, decency and hardworking...

A lady can be forming decent and high morals with you, but bleep the guys wey no send in another state.. cheesy Na y I no the hide my street OT...I pity nice guys sha...Their serious date, Them the chop them front and back. grin grin

That is why you must check character of your partner..Any one who isn't contented, if na woman, she go dey bleep outside to meet up.

If na man, he go the steal or do stupid things..

Choose wisely.

Gini ka OT putara?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Theo51: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2022
You got to a stage in life where every woman you ask out say YES.
Similarly, a stage comes where every woman you come across considers you as a potential husband. This is largely due to your personality, likely you are working, decent, and live alone even with/without a car. You are definitely in the class of potential husband for the ladies desperately wanting marriage.
In this stage, the ladies at 27yrs above sees you as a target & possibly a retirement plan (Marriage) while the those between 18-25 possibly see you as that ATM they needed dearly to take care of them. I can say it is actually a sign of one who is doing well.

See no be only you! We plenty chaaa

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nyascobar1414: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Kooldon:
My brother, If they want to quit ''street'' genuinely and settle down with you. I don't see why you should complain. All of our girls are on the street, whether it is for an exchange for money or in an exchange for emotions. But the bottom line is if you see the one that will quit the street in totality and settled with one man till death do them apart.
Take it.

Once she goes to the streets she will never leave the streets completely...

You can take a girl out of the streets but you can never take the streets out of the girl.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Marriage that will not benefit you.. Why the fvvck should a man be under pressure to get married.. You are a man for christ sake..

If you want to marry shaa.. Go for the best,go for a virgin, dont go and pay bride price for something that another guy got for free...

My peace I leave you.

Who's weak man,
Omo if u don't have any reasonable thing to talk u better park well, that's why I don't ask meaningful questions on nairaland except on Quora, cus person wey no fit loose ur sandals go dey put mouth for wetin e no Sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by pansophist(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
It's because you're doing well for yourself. Also judging from your comments, you have that husband material vibes. You write calmly without any hint of agberoism in your sentences, of course you're a catch. Turkey nla.

There is nothing wrong if these women wants marriage with you, it simply means they know what they want and don't want to waste time, but again, it doesn't mean their intention to marry you is good for you. Same way feeding a chicken doesn't mean you love it, but to make it grow and slaughter it later.

You may just be seen as someone that will accept their excesses because they've spoilt so bad, that to change is almost impossible, so looking for a man that will accept their spoilt self is the new target. Just look well, so you don't convert a street to a home.

Being calm can be seen as stupid by lots of women, who sees you as someone to just tie down, satisfy their biological imperative, then return to the streets through the back door. Never be that guy. Believe me if you have no money, none will look at your face.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by skywalker240(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

True talk,

But what of we wey we no get long time relationship...
And we are not any relationship, and age is not on our side, how then are we going to settle down then

32 this December but planing to settle next year, no girl friend not in relationship, but financially okay
Bro don't stress it, if I were you, I won't even be in a hurry

Marriage is a very different dimension of life

Don't worry there's a woman for you

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Redpill has truly open your eyes to see the harsh reality...
Make other guys learn
Yeah bro,I've really learnt so much within the period of 4 days.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

My peace I leave you.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Who's weak man,
Omo if u don't have any reasonable thing to talk u better park well, that's why I don't ask meaningful questions on nairaland except on Quora, cus person wey no fit loose ur sandals go dey put mouth for wetin e no Sabi...

You no go understand wetin he mean by weak. When time reach we go still dey here wait for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

My peace I leave you.
Brother,my new motto now na "DON'T PAY FOR WHAT OTHER MEN GOT FOR FREE". Ah swear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by yusufmurry: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2022
talk2hb1:
I guess he is looking okay financially, has nice apartment, maybe a nice ride too... You come thinks say them no rush you undecided

Na only you get best answer.

Same girl who wants to settle down is meeting other guys who ain't working or still struggling with life. There is nothing special about them.

Girls are not good business partners when things are not going well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by phemmyfour: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?
Is "settling down" not something serious.... except you have a hidden agenda, you shouldn't be worried about a lady wanting you to take her to the altar
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
Is "settling down" not something serious.... except you have a hidden agenda, you shouldn't be worried about a lady wanting you to take her to the altar
Settling down is not something serious and he has everything to worry about concerning these ladies who are on the market looking for a SIMPle guy to tie down.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Settling down is not something serious and he has everything to worry about concerning these ladies who are on the market looking for a SIMPle guy to tie down.
You're unintelligent
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Coldfeets: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Once a lady meet a Single SIMPle man next agenda is marriage

You're so right.

He sounds like a cool SIMP.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
You're unintelligent
So i believe you've settled down?
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Coldfeets:

You're so right.
He sounds like a cool SIMP.
COOL SIMP? Omo na double wahala be that oh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Sukkyy2010: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Exkandayee:
Is because you are a SIMP, that's why they want to settle down with you
Which simply mean Redpillers are not worthy to be married to, is that literal meaning of your statement?
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Coldfeets: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
Women target men for marriage just as men do too...na normal parole naaa..na you go open your eyes make u no carry retired olosho

Once you have change that can cook soup for two people, pay rent, fuel generator, have gentle and good boy aura, like someone they can manipulate, U are an easy target for marriage for girls who wants to convert miss to mrs...
na u go give yourself brain... these days ...nobody is settling down..they just marry to chnage name..and continuing jumpimg from one penís to another...

Another thing u should know...many women lie about their age alot..u fit jam 32-35 year old forming 27......so dont be surprised about the extreme desperation of a 26-27 year old babe

This guy is so mean.

But it's true sha. Women too dey lie about their age.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by kakaaa77: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
LOVEGINO:
real women don't like calm guys.
Not now again take a good look at it
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Coldfeets: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
COOL SIMP? Omo na double wahala be that oh

I dey tell you.

Na why all those bitches dey try make dem tie am die begin chop am anyhow.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Dorakay93(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
You talk too serious about marriage to them. When umeet a lady, don't act like u are too ready or desperate to marry,@27, u still young, y d rush sef?
Some of those ladies don't like you, but cos they see that u are ready, they will play along and when u eventually marry, u will see thwir true personality

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by advanceDNA: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Coldfeets:

This guy is so mean.

But it's true sha. Women too dey lie about their age.

U called me mean and went ahead to validate my point ....i guess we are both mean together grin
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Caleycashh: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?
As a calm guy they're seeing you as a docile and someone that can be manipulated... try being mean sometimes and see there real characters!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Coldfeets: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

U called me mean and went ahead to validate my point ....i guess we are both mean together grin

I might even be meaner.

But I try as much as possible to conceal it.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Medianna(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Brother,my new motto now na "DON'T PAY FOR WHAT OTHER MEN GOT FOR FREE". Ah swear
The ones you've been getting for free nko?
Hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by etrange: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yet another thread for men to tell women about women. The couple of girls OP met are at the phase of thier lives where they want to settle down and automatically, it is now a "girls" thing. You'd think he conducted a research or sent out a survey. When you meet a girl that's only there for the fun, you come to NL to complain. When you meet a serious minded girl that wants to build a family, you still come to NL to complain. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Rickmann: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gerrard59:

You changed your earlier post because after analysing it, you saw I was logically correct.

Biko, next time, read properly.

If you read and understood his post you'd seee he's been going for either girls his age or older.. their nothing wrong in a guy of 26 dating a girl in the range of 21-23 hence the reason for my earlier post so relax oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / When you want a man other ladies desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.