Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? (35245 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nyascobar1414: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
And some guys no wan still wise up,it's currently happening to one of mz guy now. He's in a relationship with a single mom also raised by a single mom. Have been trying to talk him out of the SITUATIONSHIP buh he no dey hear. Imagine a 28 years old single mom flocking around with a 26 years old guy and every conversation rhe must make mention of marriage or our child. To the average man love is blind buh to some of us,we know what's going on.

Normal normal thunder suppose faya that simp.. I mean WTF a nigga gonn' be rolling with a single mum.. Some guys are truly Ins@ne.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Orientation...in abbreviation wink

Okay.
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Sukkyy2010: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Exkandayee:

Yes you are right,we don't don't marry,,, just baby Mama's,,,we only try marry@65
Why are you using the pronounce "are"
Are you referring yourself a redpiller?, You dey ment be deceiving yourself who told your redpiller grin
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Triangles1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
anonymuz:
bad guys fullbthis forum grin

Am telling you, bad guys full here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Richie8701:
She's secretly pregnant and you are the chosen stepfather grin

Chosen father/step father. You're very wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Exkandayee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Why are you using the pronounce "are"
Are you referring yourself a redpiller?, You dey ment be deceiving yourself who told your redpiller grin
I'm a core redpiller ma niqqa,,,be a real niqqa I'll bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by PastorFire: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You still young and have potentials thats why they want to tie you down.. You remind me of myself a few years back. The only advice I will give you is forget about women focus on your life.. When u get to certain age if you dont have money no one will look at you. If I had somebody to give me this advice at your age my life would be much better.. Right now the only thing I have to show for in life is my 2 year old beautiful daughter.. I can't count the number of girls that where flocking around me back then, there was a time I had 9 girlfriends, the money and time I should have used to build my future all wasted.. Today I'm reaping what I sewed.. So my guy be wise.

Men, we are all different sha. I met just one lady and made her my wife. Reason i had the financial strength to do it all alone was because, i didn't waste my resources chasing girls. I'm damm too busy for that. Once i'm back from work, watch channels 8pm news. I'm off to bed. I never allowed any woman into my house despite the comfortable apartment i live in. I enjoyed it all alone. Even my female colleagues at work didn't know where i live. I stay focus wherever i have something to get or achieve.
Most guys don't understand this. Girls are liabilities. Don't waste your financial or time energy on them. The only asset you have is your wife, sister or mother.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by FuckSilly: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?
You'll be very unfortunate to take a street hoe seriously and off the street.

If you don't want any issues in your life, make sure she's a VIRGIN. Don't accept any less.
An average Nigerian girl with higher institution education and within the age of 21 - 28 has between 3 to 20 bodycount on the average and they'll still claim not to be a SLÚT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by SPAMBOX7: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
ednut1:
I can relate. Some guys have that husband material look/ good man look. These babes can sniff it. And want to be serious with you. While they still Bleep the bad boys behind your back. Pay them no attention, better babe will come . I met lots of them between 2014 to 2018. One no gimme sex for like 4 months and was forming wife material, i need to build emotional bond before sex bla bla, but went to nack a guy she didn’t know was a friend of a friend. The guy was even telling her in the chat not to come into a lions den, she came from school on Tuesday as per working class guy na weekend i go free. By Thursday she has gone to Bleep that dude lol
Chai grin men has seen a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Wwwq: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Coz most are desperate and the man’s pocket is fat
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
ednut1:
I can relate. Some guys have that husband material look/ good man look. These babes can sniff it. And want to be serious with you. While they still Bleep the bad boys behind your back. Pay them no attention, better babe will come . I met lots of them between 2014 to 2018. One no gimme sex for like 4 months and was forming wife material, i need to build emotional bond before sex bla bla, but went to nack a guy she didn’t know was a friend of a friend. The guy was even telling her in the chat not to come into a lions den, she came from school on Tuesday as per working class guy na weekend i go free. By Thursday she has gone to Bleep that dude lol

I had this first hand experience between 2009 & 2011. Although I dey give my babe back to back then mostly on weekends. But unknown to me babe was also going to collect from a random Niggur not far from my Area during weekdays. I find out when we weren't together anymore and same Niggur Impregnated her within the space of three Months we broke up. Some people who knew about our relationship later narrated everything to me that they normally see her Visit the other guy then but they decided to mind their business. Meanwhile she Is full of regrets now, The said deadbeat Niggur have abandoned her with her Kids. She came back to me Crying last year. Omo I Just bursted Into Laughter and Japa oOo. I dodged a bullet..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You still young and have potentials thats why they want to tie you down.. You remind me of myself a few years back. The only advice I will give you is forget about women focus on your life.. When u get to certain age if you dont have money no one will look at you. If I had somebody to give me this advice at your age my life would be much better.. Right now the only thing I have to show for in life is my 2 year old beautiful daughter.. I can't count the number of girls that where flocking around me back then, there was a time I had 9 girlfriends, the money and time I should have used to build my future all wasted.. Today I'm reaping what I sewed.. So my guy be wise.

Hmmm words of Wisdom..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Novemberaura(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?

It's simply because they see you as a simp and that's what they want.

Texting out of experience

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Hed0nist: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Satazaa:
Let me teach you an old trick from a not so young man, anytime they bring it up ask them if they are virgins because that's what you are looking for, this takes the wind of thier sail undecided

Guy, you wicked.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Hed0nist: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

True talk,

But what of we wey we no get long time relationship...
And we are not any relationship, and age is not on our side, how then are we going to settle down then

32 this December but planing to settle next year, no girl friend not in relationship, but financially okay

No try am. Having an aim no mean say you go de rush. Before you decide to spend the rest of your life with someone you have to see how they react to various seasons. Good, bad, happy, sad, sapa, plenty etc. I’m not saying you should take too much time either, but there is a middle ground.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ednut1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I had this first hand experience between 2009 & 2012. Although I dey give my babe back to back then mostly on weekends. But unknown to me babe was also going to collect from a random niggur not far from my Area during weekdays. Omo I find out when we weren't together anymore and same Niggur Impregnated her within the space of three Months. Some people who knew about our relationship later narrated everything to me that they normally see her Visit the other guy then but they decided to mind their business. Meanwhile she Is full of regrets now, The said deadbeat Niggur have abandoned her with her Kids. She came back to me Crying last year. Omo I Just bursted Into Laughter. I dodged a bullet..
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
ugodson:
They simply dont have time again. A guy can get married by 45 a lady CANNOT

Words of Wisdom baba. Even at 50years sef..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
GodPrince:
i use the settle down as opportunity for free fhuck then I Jet!

Lol Hand go touch you one day one day. As for me, I always avoid them completely If I have nothing serious to do with them or I'm straight up and blunt with them and have a mutual agreement. No deception and manipulation..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by OvertheTop(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
ehissi:

Girls typically like men who are comfortable, stable and think they are easy to control.

If they see you as someone that will not give them wahala, its okay for them. If in addition to that, they also see you as someone they can easily control and walk all over, then you are their idea of a husband material......

ABSOLUTELY!!!

They can Even Cheat and Get Caught and still Bully their way out of it (Taking advantage of your Calm Nature!!)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by OvertheTop(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
OP,Please stop being nice and calm to ladies especially those above 25,they're looking for the last guy to clean up and pay for the mess all the bad boys,one night stands,hookups,bleep buddies and ex boyfriends did to them. Always remember this, SECURITY and COMMITMENT is the female end game and marriage provides this,that's why after all their bleeping around,they always try to find a SIMPle guys who will tolerate their bullshits and he usually pays for what other guys got for free.

SPOT ON!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
COOL SIMP? Omo na double wahala be that oh

Azin..grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by OvertheTop(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

True talk,

But what of we wey we no get long time relationship...
And we are not any relationship, and age is not on our side, how then are we going to settle down then

32 this December but planning to settle next year, no girl friend not in relationship, but financially okay

Sadly, If You are not Currently Dating a lot of women at same time and analyzing their Characters without telling them your Real intentions of finding a wife.....You have to start immediately..... (Because you can't Select a good one without Long term Experience in the Trenches...sieving the shaft from the food)

without Experience You will Mostly like fall for a retired Olosho. (this Happens a lot.)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by sacajawea: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
skywalker240:

Back in 2011 during my simping years, one was telling me to go and meet her parents to finalize marriage that she won't like dating casually, after i have been wooing her for like almost 90 days, i asked her don't you have a boyfriend or ex? She said God is her boyfriend

This girl almost fooled me to believing that she was a virgin

After we had that conversation two weeks later Aunty's don de fat for Belle

Pylea (okada Man) de Dodge this aunty go their backyard for midnight de finish wall of Jericho for back of plantain

Na as I do marry so I change my perspective about them
If not, back then if i see any of them de want play marriage card self reservation towards sex na so so grimace i go just de grimace
Who you con marry now??
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Coldfeets:

This guy is so mean.

But it's true sha. Women too dey lie about their age.

They don't only tell lies about their age. They literally tell lies about everything. They are the greatest and perfect liars. They see telling Lies as a Normal thing. Believe me. This doesn't mean I hate them. It's Just that I understand them and yet still love them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
etrange:
Yet another thread for men to tell women about women. The couple of girls OP met are at the phase of thier lives where they want to settle down and automatically, it is now a "girls" thing. You'd think he conducted a research or sent out a survey. When you meet a girl that's only there for the fun, you come to NL to complain. When you meet a serious minded girl that wants to build a family, you still come to NL to complain. Nawa o

Long time babe, It's really been a while. I hope you are good though. I miss our fight.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by HillaryNelo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women target men for marriage just as men do too...na normal parole naaa..na you go open your eyes make u no carry retired olosho

Once you have change that can cook soup for two people, pay rent, fuel generator, have gentle and good boy aura, like someone they can manipulate, U are an easy target for marriage for girls who wants to convert miss to mrs...
na u go give yourself brain... these days ...nobody is settling down..they just marry to chnage name..and continuing jumpimg from one penís to another...

Another thing u should know...many women lie about their age alot..u fit jam 32-35 year old forming 27......so dont be surprised about the extreme desperation of a supposed 26-27 year old babe
hmm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
OvertheTop:

Sadly, If You are not Currently Dating a lot of women at same time and analyzing their Characters without telling them your Real intentions of finding a wife.....You have to start immediately..... (Because you can't Select a good one without Long term Experience in the Trenches...sieving the shaft from the food)

without Experience You will Mostly like fall for a retired Olosho. (this Happens a lot.)

Thanks for your contributions,
If I may ask, is 6 month courtship too short to know in and out of a woman
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hed0nist:

No try am. Having an aim no mean say you go de rush. Before you decide to spend the rest of your life with someone you have to see how they react to various seasons. Good, bad, happy, sad, sapa, plenty etc. I’m not saying you should take too much time either, but there is a middle ground.

To get you clearly, you mean I should start a date with a preferred one now, or whenever am ready I should not rush ? Share more light
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by skywalker240(m): 4:23am On Jul 14, 2022
sacajawea:

Who you con marry now??
Na my wife, my sister, and my friend grin
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Hed0nist: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Tboymessiah:

To get you clearly, you mean I should start a date with a preferred one now, or whenever am ready I should not rush ? Share more light

Start dating the one one you like. Observe her and marry when you’re ready. Just don’t rush anything sha. It’s a life long commitment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by OvertheTop(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:

If I may ask, is 6 month courtship too short to know in and out of a woman

It NOT enough o. like I said....you need Multiple like 4. You must Not be footing all their Bills like Mumu
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Fortune118005(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Trust ladies to sniff the well groomed man.. cheesy

Ones your personality is that of a well groomed man with focus..The ladies spot you easily both the good and bad ones.

You have to shine your eye to select your life partner o... Based on character, honesty, decency and hardworking...

A lady can be forming decent and high morals with you, but bleep the guys wey no send in another state.. cheesy Na y I no the hide my street OT...I pity nice guys sha...Their serious date, Them the chop them front and back. grin grin

That is why you must check character of your partner..Any one who isn't contented, if na woman, she go dey bleep outside to meet up.

If na man, he go the steal or do stupid things..

Choose wisely.
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / When you want a man other ladies desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.