Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49012 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Dshocker(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments

My guy, i can swear they already had sex, but has deleted that part in other not to anger her guy friend, abi na boyfriend wey you call am.

A cheating partner should be forgiven, but never to be accepted back into the relationship.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Tannhauser(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Javalord000(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Holy sex sorry communion
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Reminds me Of the Pagan Princess who bleeped Adulstan the Catholic convert Viking from Vikings.
She begot Adulstan a Son who later went on to rule the Whole of Anglia
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Victor2707: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Send her away to go continue cheating with the Reverend father.

Don't ever forgive a woman who cheated on you. She will cheat on you again because she knows you are a fool and will forgive her again.

Find yourself another woman.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Pootle: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2022
tell that your friend that i wanna see him...was she wet while been sucked
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Majikman(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2022
“He didn’t penetrate “

See am here

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Not a True story

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by robinso01(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2022
This reminded me of a corper, she was dating a reverend father and a co corper,but got pregnant for the rev father then and wanted to put it on the corper's neck. The guy rejected it because he knew about the rev father. The lady later aborted it.
I don't just knw what is wrong with girls. How can you be dating someone u can't get married to and people must not know about that you are dating.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Gentlevip: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Is boyfriend/girlfriend a marriage contract? What is there to forgive?

If you want each other marry and stop these thrash
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Myhusband(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2022
yes forgive her and buy her luxuries things, tell her not to fúck the Reverend father much again, once in a day is ok

what a foolish question, I've break a relationship because of ordinary chats before not to talk of a lady opening her yansh
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Jayrockk: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
What do you advise?

Make the boyfriend dey knack am dey go, if him tire make him free am
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by aklion: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2022
If I have learnt anything in life. Despite any wrong doings and the decision you might wanna take afterwards. Don't take it for granted that the victim was able to open up her misdeeds to you. Telling you about it means she is sorry and asking for your forgiveness... You might not trust her again but respect her for telling you her fuckup. True is better and a stop to it than continuous lies and continue in the act... Reason before taking decisions... Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

Please, don't come on social media and start saying a man had access to a woman's WhatsApp content without her consent except you want such women to move such secrets to Facebook or another platform!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Olumyyde(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Jollof15:

This your friend should increase his hustle

Imagine one rev father is collecting his girl

Most naija girls, at least in the south, na coded olosho
Increase his hustle because of a hoe? Not worth it.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by naso123: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
When did you become a messenger? " just asking for a friend"
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Mikelangelo: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Lols..very funny indeed.
In your words "He didn't sleep with her but they did other things"...other things like "Mouth Action and cunnilingus" neh. Is this not cheating too if sucking of her breasts ain't cheating for you.
Brother man, it's your call to make.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Munamoqel: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

senior simp .she went to to the hotel to collect sermon abi. You be disgrace to men . She told you he suck breast and you want console you simp head that him no penetration cos you get toto metre to measure penetration or North .
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by mecuries(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
going to see a reverend father in a hotel,what was she expecting?....only SIMPle guys would believe this story
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by yusufmurry: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Girls and gift eeeh. Easiest way to catch any girl

Not that they(ladies) can't solve their problems but they just believe they were made to live by arms and begging.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Maobichek: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Don't be a MF for God's sake undecided that's what girls normally say, 'He never penetrated, we just kissed and cuddled'

You're talking as if you don't know the power of konji, how will she get into the act of kissing and cuddling without getting down on it ?

At that point, the both brain is thinking of nothing else but to have sex

Why would she go and visit him in an hotel ? If they both didn't have any intentions of sleeping together ?

Another open place no dey for them to meet so all those Sexual feelings and fantasies won't occur undecided

Moreover, this story looks like a Fiction undecided

A girl can kiss you, allow you suck her breast, cuddle you but will say no to penetration. The truth is that she cheated on her boyfriend but some girls can allow do somethings but won't allow you penetrate oh! She may actually be saying the truth.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Reverend Father na by force ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2022
That guy will be at the receiving end in that relationship.
You get mind go meet Rev for hotel?
ohh noo.......i wanna faint!!!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by joepepsy(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Holy sex have benefits.
Amarahobu:

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by minasu190: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2022
But they say revenred father can't get married how come bleep girls in hotel?make rapture come quick jarey
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

You should dump your girlfriend, and report the reverend father to his superiors for not being true to his vows.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by perryy(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Eazie351:
Topic: Should I forgive her?

Content: My friend....� we sabi una

Don't mind these kids, he thinks he is wise. He even knows what his friend thinks about the girl. Mumu boy. He is dating a LovePeddler
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Smithroll44: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2022
She pass a night with a man that kiss her sucked her breast cuddled her so through out the night sucking and kissing only? what was there mission to meet at hotel purposely for backing. Seeing her WhatsApp is a planned work to deceive you nothing has happened
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by wunmi590(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

Brother, please I beg you in the name of God, I'm a Catholic but these kind of things are not good to the hearing..

Please expose the Rev. Fr. so as to save other members from entering into his trap again...

When he knows he can't handle being called a priest, she should have been a normal pastor than to disgrace the church...

If you can't, please give me his name and his parish, let me petition him and write to either his bishop or archbishop.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ifinger: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2022
First of all was rev supposed to finger, kiss bobi? What was ur girlfriend expecting when he visited after all the toasting? To play baba ijebu?� Guy u don cast
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by emanobis(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgiveness is something you must exhibit, not just for an offender; but for you own inner peace.
Secondly, for a girl to summon enough courage and boldness to spend a night with another man is completely bad, with an ordained priest...dtz something else.
Any right thinking lady shouldn't even dream of threading such path at all.
My candid advice...move on with her and be ready to share in the divine punishment that follows her.
You dare not do such with a Priest...you DON'T
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Tonnierichy(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Run. She's heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.