Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54734 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by goggle48: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Pls her phone no.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by MediMedi(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
I am ready to settle down wit her but not ready 4 a baby yet.
You tell her this, her feeling for you from this write up is genuine.
Bro give it a try,she a good jovial lady from what I see
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by addeyscore(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
So many grown @zz men not using their man-brain because they are blindly in love. She may have nothing to lose if she gets pregnant for you simply because she believes you can take care of her and her ‘children’, If you can then go ahead.
My street advice: try to knack her “hard” at least twice (e get why) without getting her pregnant then tell her mother her antics. Let everywhere scatter first
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ddeola: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2022
She's courting another mistake with the hope of trapping you.

Bros be cautious, you may not escape next time o
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
Yes, true! They are the master planners o!

Oh, and i am the 800th liker of your comment grin Round figure. cheesy

yaay meee!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Olumaeme: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Na trap.

Run!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Crownhome(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Let me send you my sextape.
So that you'll know how to withdraw before...
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by donMIG(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Lil' boy, behave

Ok daddy....at least I no come hrer with baby ish
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
u're a fool... love kee u dia
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by sekem: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
u're a fool... love kee u dia

You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Starz825:

Just like your signature says....a word is enough for the wise.....

She is demanding for raw sex for a reason ..na woman ..she knows what she is doing.....
She wants to get pregnant with your baby so that you can become her husband automatically.....
Why ?... because she is a single mum...she knows that the modern marrriage standards doesn't always favor single mums when it comes to looking for a life partner, they know it's never easy to find one..
So she is happy you know she has a child already and you still interested in her hence the reason her parent are saying you won't like the outcome if you break her heart....that's a threat.....that's the red flag sef...not the lady in particular...the lady is only trying to find a man for herself after already having a child with another man.....
The parent are the red flag... Yorubas will say to have a bad wife is better than to have bad in-laws..... anyway that's by the way...

However, if you don't like her....leave her now... don't sex her ..let her go now I mean now now.. call it off

If you do like her.... don't sex her yet...tell her you are planning towards marrying her in the nearest future....( I know say she no go believe that one..for her mind she just want to tie you down with the pregnancy first...to keep you locked up.....

My advice
Bros don't sex her...don't pity her...all she is doing is for her own selfish interest...so pls do things in your own best interest and for your best interest too...
Use your head...
If only OP will listen to this
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by zagorakis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.

SIMP. You go dey alright las las
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by okoroemeka(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Run for your life.
90% of women don't like condoms,infact in my wild years I only encountered 2 girls that insisted on condoms,if you don't use condom they don't care,but to be on the safe side pls play responsibily,if possible
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by nikkyakins: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Linezolid/zyvox drug available for staphylococcus call 08034216721
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by innersmile: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Am new here!!Pls bornbiafra, ur whatzapp number pls ,need ur help
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by mamaluwe22(f): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
]what is pep?post- exposure prophylaxis
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by omolasho: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2023
I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst the condom

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

There are two ways to learn hard life lessons;
1. Others experience.
2. You own experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.