Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54727 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by fman(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
forget condoms.
Nack her RAW.
Worst thing, u get infested.
Best thing u become a baby papa.
Either ways u will enjoy the pooci

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Slydan204: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Lover her ke.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ashawopikin(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Everywhere you look is sex related topics like everyone is now a dog. O ga oo...
lie that you haven't had sex this week

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Channah1(f): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
ashawopikin:

I'm not a dog. Please.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ashawopikin(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

I'm not a dog. Please.
even dogs only have sex when they are on heat, humans have sex everyday, its not a big deal

6 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Wonderfulman95: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Starz825:

Just like your signature says....a word is enough for the wise.....

She is demanding for raw sex for a reason ..na woman ..she knows what she is doing.....
She wants to get pregnant with your baby so that you can become her husband automatically.....
Why ?... because she is a single mum...she knows that the modern marrriage standards doesn't always favor single mums when it comes to looking for a life partner, they know it's never easy to find one..
So she is happy you know she has a child already and you still interested in her hence the reason her parent are saying you won't like the outcome if you break her heart....that's a threat.....that's the red flag sef...not the lady in particular...the lady is only trying to find a man for herself after already having a child with another man.....
The parent are the red flag... Yorubas will say to have a bad wife is better than to have bad in-laws..... anyway that's by the way...

However, if you don't like her....leave her now... don't sex her ..let her go now I mean now now.. call it off

If you do like her.... don't sex her yet...tell her you are planning towards marrying her in the nearest future....( I know say she no go believe that one..for her mind she just want to tie you down with the pregnancy first...to keep you locked up.....

My advice
Bros don't sex her...don't pity her...all she is doing is for her own selfish interest...so pls do things in your own best interest and for your best interest too...
Use your head...
The best advice so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Yes, call me a hypocrite, na you know.

This is exactly what I was telling one of you who's now suffering from an incurable disease as a result of this lifestyle of engaging in illicit sex in the past, that many are still messing around and when you try to advise them to desist from it they'll tag you all sort of names. Later when the consequences of such lifestyle begin to hit them, they'll start looking for sympathy here and there. And that's exactly what is happening now I was right after all.

Continue.
Wow!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by cRobo: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I wish you were visible i would av removed your teeth with my fist. What do u knw about hell? And why will u wish that for your fellow being?

Little boy that is scared of respsonsibilty want to remove my teeth

Honestly, social media de give una mind sha

You want be superman on top nairaland
Remove my teeth ko
The girl remove your sense ni

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

Sorry, ehn?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by VULCAN(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
You will soon be a father.

Congrats in advance.

Whether you will marry her and become father to another man's kid is what I don't know.

But as to becoming a father soon.

It's already settled
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Okobola146: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
One way to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by tnerro1(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Better start running

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by famology(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2022
I pity you OP, you are starring at what might bring about your downfall but confused on what decision to make or take.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by correctyourself(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Owambe motor grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by sonofElElyon: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.
If you know all the answers why are you asking questions then
Both of you have issues. You want sex but not ready for responsibility of fatherhood. Why sex before marriage
Both of you should get married first before sex pray marry sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by oluwaseyi0: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.

And it's raw sex she must demand for?

To the extent of rather not having sex at all than with condom?

Oga your woman is probably ovulating and what to tie you down with another baby

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Maddestdp(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Even if pregnancy isn't involved. STD/STI is real. Be careful if she isn't your wife yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by TPound(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

Since you have the answer to your situation, no need coming up here to ask for advice again ...
Because as they are advising you, you're countering it.
Just follow your heart and let us drink our water drop cup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by JoeNL22(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Bro na trap ooo!!........runnnnnnnnn
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ofunaofu: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner

OG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Coldfeets: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

She's manipulating you

You know it

But somehow you want to believe she's not doing it.

But you can't continue lying to yourself.

She's looking for a husband, obviously.

But never you forget that she's a single mother

Single mothers should be avoided at all costs.

Good luck.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nyascobar1414: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.

Imagine what this simp is saying.. People like you dont like themselves... Are there no single girls out there for you to marry?

You think if you were broke she will like you?or want you to be her husband?

I said it and I will say it again.. Catastrophe will always befall simps like you..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by judedwriter(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Flee fornication... With or without a condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Pacesetterz: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
And what is it sir?

You’re a very annoying op. Can u calm down and let men of experience advise you. Only u ask question only dey hover round the thread like a toilet fly. My friend will u sit back and take correction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Yemi4luv: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When once I want to have sex with a lady that is not my wife and she says that I should remove condom then I'm done with her for life...

Women can be manipulative... .

I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst the condom

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

Since that day whenever I'm with a woman all my sense organ will be activated

Many great men na women bring them down

Yes i agree with you many great man nah woman bring dem down e.g Samson in the bible and Baba ijesha.

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by sleemomymy: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

She beg you to flex her......... This a proper lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
ashawopikin:
What is the problem with some of you on this forum sef?

You all think others indulge in the kind of lifestyles you all indulge in...

Free the babe abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
OP,i take God beg you,listen to this advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by camri: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Trust me, you're not special. Every Nigerian girl is like this. They don't like condom. But watch this, if you get an infection from that girl, she will leave you lol. And also, how did you think she became a baby mama in the first place? it is careless acts like this, it wasn't a mistake. How do you mistakenly end up with a baby when there are tons of contraceptive out there? She's looking for a new provider to act as a father to her kid and the one you're going to have with her. If you like her, then go ahead.
do you like it raw?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by fergie001: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nyascobar1414: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When once I want to have sex with a lady that is not my wife and she says that I should remove condom then I'm done with her for life...

Women can be manipulative... .

I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst the condom

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

Since that day whenever I'm with a woman all my sense organ will be activated

Many great men na women bring them down

Not men, say many perverts and simps na women bring them down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.