Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54735 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by geewean(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
I think it's just one of life's paradox.There was a time I desired an Android phone like mad.I was almost going crazy seeing people using it.I worked hard to buy my first phone.Using it to some time I became so used to it to the extent I now asked myself was it worth the while Chase?

Same applies to sex.You are beautiful girl with all the natural endowment.chaiii it's as though if you don't plug your charger inside one will die.Only to plug it consensually and boom you ask yourself was it because of this I wanted to go mad.

I use this to console my self.it two straight years now no sex at all.

Positiveme2020:

Immediately you release your senses will come to live. why is this so bro?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by grandstar(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1

Was it through unprotected or protected sex she got her first child? If you know the answer, use your head.(Read Proverbs 27:12)
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Assumptabeke(f): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you can't track her cycle with her, use condoms. Otherwise you will be singing duduke in the nearest future. This is a baby season..... almost everyone is getting pregnant by mistake. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by okewumi: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2AIBR0dnVw

I watch the video and l fear single mum

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Peskid147: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.
She want to rope u in becoming a father or ask her if she is on pills.if yes then if you love her then you can go ahead,you guys are adults.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Eliteklaus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
who woman never do something no go know
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
My contribution to this thread Is, Is these number of likes "626 & 662" a coincidence? Such a mystery which means Op should heed to these soothsayer's advise hmmm..

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

What do you mean? There's no violent word here
Telling a grown ass man to shut up, isn't that enough to instigate violence.

You took it personal advicing him, since he was listening.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I'm telling you the truth.....women are deceptive from the time they were born

No disturb yourself man. Alex eye go clear when Yawa start to gas up lol. Na today Nyash dey for back..grin
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by DCmaverick(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
na so women dem dey do oo grin grin grin, she want make u give her belle oooo wink wink wink.u beta run ooo grin grin grin
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.

The question was: are you ready?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.

Only when she insists on no condom. A celibate woman that really needs gbola will accept the condom, no be fk carry that woman come

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by SirJerrie(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

Guyman use your brain
They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.
bla bla bla...

Are the parents supposed to force their daughter on you??!...

She said first pregnancy was as mistake... The Same mistake you're about to make.

Unless you're 100% SURE you want to spend the rest of your life with, then go ahead, make your mistake and live with whatever consequences that'll follow... Don't come back here to cry a river.

You're Only Been Used!!!
Use Your Head.. cos when e sup, your eye go clear
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by merits(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

Guy 4uk and pour inside,postinor dey every chemist shop.If you know you know.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FuckSilly: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.
Lol
Broda wey mumu cheesy
If you know her true bodycount this year alone, YOU CAN DIE BY HEART ATTACK....
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Optmus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

Mr lova lova, it will end in tears. Premium tears they say.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FuckSilly: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DESIRE IN A WOMAN THAT IS A LEFTOVER....
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Prettychild(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
I am a lady and I must tell you the truth, she has plans. Bro flee for your life

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Shedrill(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

Bros oya fvck her raw na of you like, if you like sef take knife peel the skin for your dick before you penetrate

You still dey yarn plenty even when na you come here for advice.

Your tears go extinguish nuclear bomb explosion
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Taigaban: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
HIV gift loading. STDS for free.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FuckSilly: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I believe na woman born u and u av a sister. How would you feel if
This guy is a certified fo..ol.
I wish I can see you physically and beat the living hell out of you. You disgust me.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by omolasho: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

This oops funny shaa. Do you expect her parents to tell you Ill of their daughter or encourage you to break her heart?

I always tell pple "most ladies on the street are not interested in marriage (till death do you part), they only want to use you father kids and go back to the street for their OLOSHO merchandise". Watch watch and watch well o!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Eldee54321(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
if u really love her and u later have sex with her .....what if his first love which is d father of the child comes back ...what do u think will happen?....SHE WILL DUMP U ....MY GUY PLS THINK WELL OOOO

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ednut1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is she on birth control or what. She dey mad
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Dybala11(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

It's a trap mate, run for your life. grin
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Sucolee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Feel at home na setup,na only baba ijesha fit relate
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by frozen70(f): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:

The two of you are funny, the part that made me laugh was that both of you sat down and was pleading with each other and eventually slept off

Honestly and both of you are smart

She wants to take in carelessly again

You want to avoid story number two in her life

Well I love your Intelligence
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Venekconsultt: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2022
i dey to go through comment
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Samuelkirk(m): 2:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Weak ass simp
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 3:07am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

This guy is a certified fo..ol.
I wish I can see you physically and beat the living hell out of you. You disgust me.
Talk is cheap.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Tundex911: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
So she never learn from the first mistake

This femail people sef, what if you give her Belle and you later travel nko? Her parent go help her again

Fuvk gender
Smh
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
Telling a grown ass man to shut up, isn't that enough to instigate violence.

You took it personal advicing him, since he was listening.
It's just a statement?? Learn to know when Someone insult you and when Someone make a statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.