Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54739 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by cRobo: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1
I noticed that you have countered all the advice given to you thus far

If you thought your opinion were superior why seeks others opinion

Since you keep saying you love her go to hell with her and stop being a nuisance

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bornbiafra: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2022
cRobo:
Alexgman1

Since you keep saying you love her go to hell with her and stop being a nuisance
same reasons I doubted the story but I'm just saying it for others to learn

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2022
cRobo:
Alexgman1

I wish you were visible i would av removed your teeth with my fist. What do u knw about hell? And why will u wish that for your fellow being?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2022
It will surprise you to note that many ladies do not reason that stds exist because it doesnt show in their system. All they care about is if they want to get pregnant or they dont want to get pregnant.

They believe that since you have come to say you love them, then you will inherit their sexual infections and treat it with your money.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.

Who told you she has be celibate for many years? You don't go by the words that comes out from the mouth of a woman. Na liars them be.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
same reasons I doubted the story but I'm just saying it for others to learn
You are where u are today because u r filled wit doubts, disbelief, uncertainty & negativity. Change your mindset to life.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by omotoso1989(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2022
The so called girl only needs a child.she will ghost u after getting pregnant.women these days don't want to marry,they don't wanna submit to a man.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by MediMedi(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2022
She need a husband, Wetin you do no good

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Who told you she has be celibate for many years? You don't go by the words that comes out from the mouth of a woman. Na liars them be.
Hahaha i knw bro.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2022
MediMedi:
She need a husband, Wetin you do no good
I am ready to settle down wit her but not ready 4 a baby yet.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Starz825(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
You are making sense oh!
Just like your signature says....a word is enough for the wise.....

She is demanding for raw sex for a reason ..na woman ..she knows what she is doing.....
She wants to get pregnant with your baby so that you can become her husband automatically.....
Why ?... because she is a single mum...she knows that the modern marrriage standards doesn't always favor single mums when it comes to looking for a life partner, they know it's never easy to find one..
So she is happy you know she has a child already and you still interested in her hence the reason her parent are saying you won't like the outcome if you break her heart....that's a threat.....that's the red flag sef...not the lady in particular...the lady is only trying to find a man for herself after already having a child with another man.....
The parent are the red flag... Yorubas will say to have a bad wife is better than to have bad in-laws..... anyway that's by the way...

However, if you don't like her....leave her now... don't sex her ..let her go now I mean now now.. call it off

If you do like her.... don't sex her yet...tell her you are planning towards marrying her in the nearest future....( I know say she no go believe that one..for her mind she just want to tie you down with the pregnancy first...to keep you locked up.....

My advice
Bros don't sex her...don't pity her...all she is doing is for her own selfish interest...so pls do things in your own best interest and for your best interest too...
Use your head...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by idu1(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

Look at this guy. E be like say you be learner. You visited what? Your first marriage step is done.

17 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Cutehector:
It will surprise you to note that many ladies do not reason that stds exist because it doesnt show in their system. All they care about is if they want to get pregnant or they dont want to get pregnant.

They believe that since you have come to say you love them, then you will inherit their sexual infections and treat it with your money.
Men suffer alot when they contact STDs. Women are just host it swims inside them.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by bummyla(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Biko, always wear a condom!

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Craig24: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.

e go soon clear 4 yur eyez.

13 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Foodqueen(f): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2022
She isn't over her ex yet.

They hardly do.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ASAPFERG: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Op if you like nor wise you hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by henndukwe18: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Trust me, you're not special. Every Nigerian girl is like this. They don't like condom. But watch this, if you get an infection from that girl, she will leave you lol. And also, how did you think she became a baby mama in the first place? it is careless acts like this, it wasn't a mistake. How do you mistakenly end up with a baby when there are tons of contraceptive out there? She's looking for a new provider to act as a father to her kid and the one you're going to have with her. If you like her, then go ahead.
pure truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Men suffer alot when they contact STDs. Women are just host it swims inside them.
swears

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by henndukwe18: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
We av both done test she doesn' av any STDs neither do i. I love my health and my life.
wel, i guess u hv to practice how to withdraw

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by henndukwe18: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.
bt u said re nt ready to b a fada

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by BBBricks: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2022
She is looking for who to pin down with responsibilities

Women hate paying bills. Even if she is ALIKO DANGOTE, she will still be billing you

After she has successfully pinned you down with pregnancy, the next thing she will be doing after childbirth is
Weaponinsing sex , she might be asking for cash or in kind or property or favours before she will be allowing you to have access to her body.
Women are manipulative daughters of bitches and that is what they are

The older they grew, the greedier they become

And it's even bad for you to be having a relationship with a single mother, best thing for you is to just fxck and dump her. That's all
Because she can treat your fxck up anytime she likes.
Single mothers are very very dangerous.
Most of our olosh.os in our present day society are single mothers. All they do to men is milk them dry, dump them or even kill them
May God save us!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
BBBricks:
She is looking for who to pin down with responsibilities

Women hate paying bills. Even if she is ALIKO DANGOTE, she will still be billing you

After she has successfully pinned you down with pregnancy, the next thing she will be doing after childbirth is
Weaponinsing sex , she might be asking for cash or in kind or property or favours before she will be allowing you to have access to her body.
Women are manipulative daughters of bitches and that is what they are

The older they grew, the greedier they become

And it's even bad for you to be having a relationship with a single mother, best thing for you is to just fxck and dump her. That's all
Because she can treat your fxck up anytime she likes.
Single mothers are very very dangerous.
Most of our olosh.os in our present day society are single mothers. All they do to men is milk them dry, dump them or even kill them
May God save us!
I believe na woman born u and u av a sister. How would you feel if

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Mimizebi(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

Ok, then stay na till you receive sense

13 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Channah1(f): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2022
When will people have sense and stop spreading disease any how?

Everywhere you look is sex related topics like everyone is now a dog. O ga oo...

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
she will only manipulate you to get her pregnant. Women are crafty you know.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Everywhere you look is sex related topics like everyone is now a dog. O ga oo...
Close your eyes or avoid those kind of thread #HYPOCRITE.
Channah1:

Channah1:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Vix805: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
what kind of nonsense story is this OP, if it's true then I say remove your dick from the equation and use your brain.
.her parents threatened you? and you are still there, you no get sense?

this is classic manipulation technique, the girl wan hook you one way or the other.
-infection
-pregnancy (maybe not even yours)

Op receive sense and stand your ground ,if she gets hurt too bad, better her than you.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Channah1(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Close your eyes or avoid those kind of thread #HYPOCRITE. Close your eyes or avoid those kind of thread #HYPOCRITE. Close your eyes or avoid those kind of thread #HYPOCRITE.

Yes, call me a hypocrite, na you know.

This is exactly what I was telling one of you who's now suffering from an incurable disease as a result of this lifestyle of engaging in illicit sex in the past, that many are still messing around and when you try to advise them to desist from it they'll tag you all sort of names. Later when the consequences of such lifestyle begin to hit them, they'll start looking for sympathy here and there. And that's exactly what is happening now I was right after all.

Continue.

8 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Buffalo2(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.
if you are not ready to wife her, abeg shift. Nothing will happen to you kankan all na sakamanjee. Herself and the so call parents are just looking for whom to hook their daughter with

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by gassbee: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
if u have sincere intentions then go n see her parents and collect her bridal list

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ashawopikin(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2022
She's ovulating, run o

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.