Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54740 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Shizzi23(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to
use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.
Sound familiar tho is she chubby?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by alphaNomega: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

You are smart man and I am proud of you. She needs someone to pay those bills because raising a child is not cheap.

She does not love you, na konji dey hook am.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Imagine what this simp is saying.. People like you dont like themselves... Are there no single girls out there for you to marry?

You think if you were broke she will like you?or want you to be her husband?
No

I said it and I will say it again.. Catastrophe will always befall simps like you..
But allow him to learn the hard way na
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nyascobar1414: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hassanmaye:
But allow him to learn the hard way na
lol

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by bolrew: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

I wish I can tell you my story....... Run for your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by olaodun: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Run like Joseph dont try it , it is either she wants top up and push it to you or she wants to call passenger in the bus I think you understand
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FireUpNow(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
Na u sabi. Dey do mumu love there.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Very stubborn simp he is. The type of simp we tie to an udara tree and flog the hell out of his butt.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
The moment they start begging for sex, normal procedure is to retreat. In your case, she was even begging for it without condom and she is a single mother. You're here opening thread about it when you should be fleeing from the daughter of Delilah. You surprise me.
Allow him to learn
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by kiyomi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wetin concern love with wearing condom and not. Hmm mystry plenty fo ths world oo,injuries self plenty
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
geewean:
Why is it that I hardly come across all this decent sexual opportunities? First she isn't a married woman. Correct! I will pretend that I don't want to be a father oooo. Aim is to make her beg me to do it. I will reluctantly start. Omoooo different styles will roll and Las las e go shock her when I say cam I cum inside you? When she begin dey say yessss daddy as the thing rush like turnado I go just withdrawal.

I get M. SC for withdrawal. Just that my biggest fear is this raw sex. I have never experienced any sexual related ailment or symptoms. From third party stories I value my life . Except she comes with a verifiable medical proof. Raw sex no matter how fine you are is a NO NO. I am that discipline. Even the sex sef isn't food. Immediately you release your senses will come to live.
that's all sex is overrated
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by franxis(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
its a trap, if you fall , you never coming back from it .
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nyascobar1414: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nnamaka1:

Wow! I love you man. I love and respect your self control. Please I beg you, don't let her manipulate you into doing it raw. She is trying to trap you, am sure she probably knew she was ovulating when she came to spend the night. Chaiiiii I fear women oooo. . She probably likes you and wants to keep you. Please please please don't ever do it raw with her till you know you are ready to wife her.

The fear and respect of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.

Only perverts and simps fear women..
Period.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by kiyomi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Uncle e b lik say u don dy bondage!!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Fahdiga(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

No need of running. She is nursing one child without a father, it's like she wants another one. If she gets pregnant and the guy rejects her, she will do nothing. This is not Oyinbo land where the Court will force the guy to be paying her big amount monthly. As she no get sense, she go collect Wotowo again
How about STDs?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
donMIG:
How old r y'all?
U all just annoying to me

She never learn her lesson
N u my friend
Need to be tot a lesson

Lil' boy, behave
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
fman:
forget condoms.
Nack her RAW.
Worst thing, u get infested.
Best thing u become a baby papa.
Either ways u will enjoy the pooci
grin grin grin

Comrade, you be weyrey a swear. E dey pain me say the south south nigga fii no coordinate matters based on wetin people don talk for this thread, hin answer dey di first page to the third page buh e bi like wetin abobi dey find pass our power..

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Clash01: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.

This one doesn't need advice. Na thread dey hungry am to open.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by mamaafrik(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
mamaluwe22:
I REPEAT!!! DON'T!!! BE SURE OF HER HIV Status. I know of a girl who's positive and that's her method of operation; recently saved a guy that bleeped her. He took pep for a month.

what is pep?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
You better abstain, if not you will soon father a child out of wedlock.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by a2d3rew(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
She want give u HIV oo, run without look back
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by sekem: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Clash01:

This one doesn't need advice. Na thread dey hungry am to open.

True.

I think he's just jonsing and catching cruise here.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by fayomim: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

See idiot... They need sex too? Seems they never knack you apako

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Icedfire1946: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
But enough to settle down with her yet,tho
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by blissfulheart(f): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
My suggest
1.take her to the hospital and run some test to make sure she is good ATLEAST EVERY 3MONTHS
2.discuss family planning,if she agree go with her and make sure it's done
BY DOING THIS CONDOM IS DONE
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by MedicH: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
[color=#990000][/color]That will hurt her.

That will hurt her abi?

That woman is pregnant and wan dash u seeing how u de reason already. Or she wan get pregnant for u make u take responsiblility heheh
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Chazb(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why should he
Run for what nah
If you Sabi poul out no 4get always remember to withdraw for the race bro
Continue jor
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
When I start having children.. Any of my sons that is a simp. I make sure I exchange him for a trip of sand..

Simping is a mental disorder fr..
Hahahhahahaha
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
mamaluwe22:
I REPEAT!!! DON'T!!! BE SURE OF HER HIV Status. I know of a girl who's positive and that's her method of operation; recently saved a guy that bleeped her. He took pep for a month.

I can't resist pekus na God Dey save us
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Paulianfa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
That means there was no knacking grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
beardedboy:

How can you tell when they're not plotting?

You better wake up to reality and forget that nonsense you read in blogs and watch in movies.

They're telling you real life gist, you're doing stubborn-head.
Leave the fool to learn the hard way like us

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by showafrica(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

If you like enter trouble, don't come back here and disturb us. 2023 is close, we don't need distractions from condoms and HIV. Everybody is trying to be Obidient and yusful to his life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.