Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54840 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Besk: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake.

If you love her enough to be a father and husband rightaway, then proceed.

If not, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! I know people who were told the same thing by ladies and they regret their lives till day.

Don’t let any woman trick you. Many of them will then change when they get what they want and make your life hell.

Calculate well because your happiness for the rest of your life may depend on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by einsteine(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Person just dey use una catch cruise.

Nothing of such happened.

OP, I hope you got payment from Seun for the traffic boost.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by obama30: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

you're not man enough, i blame the woman for fallen for you with hope your man enough. i don't care how you view the truth. man indeed to even coming on social media to post it, who know how many of your friends you have told about it and how they see the lady when she's passing. growup
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by int0x80(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's a trap, condoms or no sex, period.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by tiswell(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.
humm,you'll definitely learn the hard way.

Single mothers are incapable of love,she just dey disguise.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Smhaykins(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
[left][/left]
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

Dont answer ooo...eleribu no won

She don get belle for another person and wants push it to you

Or she plans to hook you with pregnancy

Abi she wan give you h.i.v

All these may be wrong, but she get plan for you

If she is just after the sex, she wont sleep off because you choose to use condom

Hmmnnn, run oooo

I was a victim, so am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na them. Avoid her if your story is true
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Mr5050(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Them dey give u update u dey form defender of women, kontinu Las Las we still need SIMPle men around.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by bepositive11: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
What do you love about her? Follow your heart but don't forget your brain. She's saying that if you love her, you shouldn't use condom. What is that? It is manipulation.

What's the logic behind her not wanting you to use condom? Doesn't she know that she can get pregnant? You've told her that you're not ready to be a father but she still insists.

All divorced couples will tell you that they were once madly in love. Use your brain and don't let your feelings stop you from seeing red flags like these.

Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Youngzedd(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

Alaye you no go listen now.

Oya watch this >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2AIBR0dnVw

And this >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DkxydWTCuQ

You can as well watch other videos on the channel.

Thank me later.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by NEUDUDE: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Well just be certain, shes not already pregnant lol. Nigerian girls and paternity fraud are like 5 & 6. Looks like you releasing inside her is the main goal afterall. My brother be careful and wise! grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by AbugaBugatti(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
She need a new baby. Suck her real good and bang that pretty pussy.

After 9 month

Invite me.

Prayer hours

XXXX

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by MtDave55: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
You mean to say she insisted on having it raw or no sex at all?

Bros, no be just konji hold her, there's a motive behind it. Person wey they don serve hot breakfast before, supose know the principle of once beaten twice shy

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

This was how she got deceived in the first situationship with her ex.
Now, she's back to square-one again.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Kaymicheal852: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.

You might soon collect wotowoto,why single mother when there are better single ladies everywhere
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by imagrg(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Then be prepared to either be a father or contract STI or both.
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Greatdesi(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.
leave that her celibacy talk. She's already pregnant for someone else, she just wants to pin the pregnancy on you and you won't be able to deny.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

She needs a father figure

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:
When will people have sense and stop spreading disease any how?

Everywhere you look is sex related topics like everyone is now a dog. O ga oo...
Women are cashing out big time
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Iyasaburi: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
I don't believe her story. She wants to hook you up as quickly as possible.
It all depends on you. Please shine your eyes, and refuse to be rushed
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Gold2882: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
If you love her then marry her and enjoy your self
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by DavidHarry(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Don't use condom bro. You love her, do as she says. Don't run
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Kaymicheal852: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
BBBricks:
She is looking for who to pin down with responsibilities

Women hate paying bills. Even if she is ALIKO DANGOTE, she will still be billing you

After she has successfully pinned you down with pregnancy, the next thing she will be doing after childbirth is
Weaponinsing sex , she might be asking for cash or in kind or property or favours before she will be allowing you to have access to her body.
Women are manipulative daughters of bitches and that is what they are

The older they grew, the greedier they become

And it's even bad for you to be having a relationship with a single mother, best thing for you is to just fxck and dump her. That's all
Because she can treat your fxck up anytime she likes.
Single mothers are very very dangerous.
Most of our olosh.os in our present day society are single mothers. All they do to men is milk them dry, dump them or even kill them
May God save us!

I recently watched an horror video of a single mother with the help of her family jailed her baby daddy ,probably because he have properties he inherited from his father ,but after that she struggled to find husband for ten years,she finally get one simp and they are preparing for marriage,unknown to her the guy have got out of jail and tracked them down alone with the new husband and killed them both ,karma is bitch and I think he have gone too far as well ,it’s so sad and disheartening

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Positiveme2020: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
geewean:
Why is it that I hardly come across all this decent sexual opportunities? First she isn't a married woman. Correct! I will pretend that I don't want to be a father oooo. Aim is to make her beg me to do it. I will reluctantly start. Omoooo different styles will roll and Las las e go shock her when I say cam I cum inside you? When she begin dey say yessss daddy as the thing rush like turnado I go just withdrawal.

I get M. SC for withdrawal. Just that my biggest fear is this raw sex. I have never experienced any sexual related ailment or symptoms. From third party stories I value my life . Except she comes with a verifiable medical proof. Raw sex no matter how fine you are is a NO NO. I am that discipline. Even the sex sef isn't food. Immediately you release your senses will come to live.
Immediately you release your senses will come to live. why is this so bro?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bunkbars:
Do you have to be violent, inother to advice him. grin grin haba
What do you mean? There's no violent word here
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by naija4life247: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
This one weak me
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by highness25(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
twosquare:
She should go to a reputable hospital and not a roadside laboratory to conduct a test if she feels she has an infection.

Staphylococcus infection is a hoax....mostly responsible for boil. If you as a person go for a test today, you will see staph there because it is a normal bacteria flora on our skin...you can google this and research. What a real staph infection looks like is different, so she should relax.
Very correct. There's boil there and anytime she comes near me the odour irritates me. Thanks anyway.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ppp1p: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
That whoreee is pregnant and want to set you up don’t be fooled
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by naija4life247: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Run for your life.

No need of running. She is nursing one child without a father, it's like she wants another one. If she gets pregnant and the guy rejects her, she will do nothing. This is not Oyinbo land where the Court will force the guy to be paying her big amount monthly. As she no get sense, she go collect Wotowo again
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by naija4life247: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

They threatened you? Threaten them back. That's the exact nonsense they did with the first baby daddy that made him to abandon both mother and child. Nonsense without ingredients

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by SPAMBOX7: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.
Then go and Bleep her raw na. Since that's what has been on your mind. You are not getting the validation you so much expected here hence your adamance on not listening to what anyone here has to say. So just go do your mind make men rest
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
grin grin grin

E be like e go beta make man pikin dey convent dey observe certain things for nairaland.

OP wanna negotiate with a mercenary abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.