Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (61617 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by natony48: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
My brother run o.She is not a wife material.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by EmmaxKeys: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
First of all, shey dem dey pay school fees again for second semester, abi the girl na fraudster?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by kakaaa77: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=maikbanj post=114775029]Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Hmmmmm
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by hegelian: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks

eventually she will outgrow all her mistakes and become a better woman, the most important thing you need to look for in her is her honesty and sincerity and every other thing will fall in place..every great people make tons of mistakes and those mistakes shape them to become better..pls dont leave her rather invest in logical thinking with her, get books on logic and get her to read them tieing them to some sort of reward to know she actually does..becoming good and great people is not a walk in the part and its most times better to make mistakes earlier in life than make them later in life...get involved actively in her life and activate logical thinking thinking with her instead of the emotional ones and with time you shall have the best woman ever, thank God u said you love her and said she loves you too
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by duchessvikki0(f): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
The worst thing you can do to yourself is to marry a financially irresponsible person a.k.a chronic borrowers and spenders.

They will always leave you stressed out trying to clean up their financial mess.

OP, if you can cope with her excesses, I wish you well. You can help her learn how to manage her resources. If you can't cope, quit the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nostradamus: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks a lot. I may have to do that this morning. She has been pleading I do not but I sure can’t handle this problem
brother,my sincere advice is you should flee from her.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

She is a spend drift, Mant girls are like that. They are allergic to saving or keeping money, Ant little change they have they want to spend it on worthless things almost like they are on sone cheap drugs.

She lacks self discipline and responsibility because she gets the money free from her parents and u bt once she starts working for her money she most likely will automatically change because she will understand the value and pains it takes to get money.

They breake up with her bt rather keep instructing her like a kid so she does the right thing. she is weak in certain areas and u have to help her not by giving her money and encouraging her financial recklessness bt bt advice and monitoring her budgets and spending for her.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by flames007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you marry her, u can never amount to anything. she is a canterworm & caterpillar.
Op, listen to this man.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by HeavenShield: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
I do not comment on post like this but because I feel for you, let me say the following.

1. You have only one life to live not two,
2. There are thousands of responsible women out there who will add value to your life,
3. You are a good man and you don't deserve such liabilities and unnecessary stress.
4. She is taking advantage of your weakness.
5. Allow her to carry her cross, the red flags are showing all over,
5. Report her to the parents, if anything happens to her, they will hold you responsible

Finally, if anyone cannot be trusted with financial prudence he cannot be trusted with any other thing.

Stay safe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by JAMANZE: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thanks a lot kill you there. You see a big problem and you think you are the solutions. Kill that affection you have towards her as she is bound to be a liability even if she marries a billionaire. She's been lying to you
maikbanj:

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Okobola146: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Run o!
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by VirileNelly2420: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Can you shed more light on the bolded?
I never knew masturbation required any bills.
Oh, I didn't mean Masturbation.

Mastrubation: ( "Tru" not "Tur" ) ...dats, when u personal take urself out.
As a gal, u just go to eatry, buy whatever u want, eat and pays for dem.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobleman99(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Study her d more, she's ur babe, dig in and make sure u know what she's been spending the money for. Make sure u know i repeat make sure u know

After knowing the reasons for her mismanagement nd reckless spending, Scold her but forgive her.
State it clear to her that this is the last warning..

Why am i telling you this?
Brother, do this so when when next she repeat s and u decide to leave her, she too, will understand clearly and agree with u that u've really tried for her over the years.

As a gentleman that u are, forgive but for d last time and work harder in turning her to d woman u want but for d last time, i repeat, for the last time
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by SouthSouth1914: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Someone is blackmailing her with her nudes or sex tapes!

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by imakay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Letting her parents know about it will not stop her from such character in future. Since you both love each other,seat her down let her know that you ready to discontinue the relationship if she refused to stop. Allow her to pay almost all of the dept if it means selling her belongings
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by ashawopikin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is an example of a devourer in the bible, if u marry her, you won't be able to save ofor anything tangible, no be swear o, let her parents know. U don too over pamper her that's why

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by yemclef(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Like someone wrote, please set financial boundary and be strict about it There is nothing to speak up to her parents. This is really a mess.

I want to believe loan firm would have confirmed her credit worthiness except they are operating via back door.There is a way substantive and duly registered loan company will verify borrower's credit record before lending.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by BATified2023: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
u have seen d obvious red signs now n u still want to dabble into it cos of love that will fade away when d real problem starts

One question u should ask yourself is

What is she using d money for?
What about her parents,are they not supporting her education?
Hope she’s not living above her means?

What if u marry her,can u trust her with your funds?
Can she turn your 50 naira to 100 naira?

Can u trust her with your future cos the person u marry determine to a great extent how your future will b
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by KanielOutis92: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
z4blaze:
Go and search for a group on Facebook NO TO SOKOLOANS and u will now wat to do
Sorry bro, i am curious. I am a loan defaulter. Lost my phone & my ATM cards some days back. Someone used my cards to borrow loans, now the guys are calling me to pay back. How do I go about this?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by triplek2000: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
bro , you need to tell your parents about it and get advice from them , so you won't continue wasting your hard earn money .
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by sirqeeboi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmmaxKeys:
First of all, shey dem dey pay school fees again for second semester, abi the girl na fraudster?

Some schools allows spilt of school by percentage least 60/40...most students treat it as first and second semester payment
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by godofuck231: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
When she's broke she sleeps with men for money not only you , she's a sugar girl , na only to collect she de and enjoy , spend rift

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Chiffy: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Guy thnk am well oo.
All i can see in your write up is red flags everywhere.
I'll advice you not to go ahead and marry her. I know you love her now, but even love can sour too. And with this your babe, na sour direction you dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by sirqeeboi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Oh, I didn't mean Masturbation.

Mastrubation: ( "Tru" not "Tur" ) ...dats, when u personal take urself out.
As a gal, u just go to eatry, buy whatever u want, eat and pays for dem.

Pls shield more light on this ur word can't find the meaning online.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by mascot87(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Take my advice seriously. Tell her to join "SAY NO TO SOKOLOAN" on facebook. That's the only way she can be free. It's not her fault that she keeps borrowing from the apps. It's demonic and there is nothing she can do about it. Tell her to join that group and strictly follow the advice there.

Take this advice very seriously if you love her as you claim and you want her to have sanity of mind.
Cheers

Don't follow the advice of those that ask you to hate your woman. DON'T!! BUT if you chose to then let me know her
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Pootle: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
jus give her a brain resetting slap, pay the one your power carry for the debt and watch how her life will change for the better grin
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by bitingcool: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

the woman you marry will help make or break you.

this one will sink you.

you better fund someone else to love. I really pity you
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by charlesdinho7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
the red flag is too clear. dont pay anything for her. let her help herself out of her own mess

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by jclassiq(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good luck, chuck!
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Bigchristo22(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
quote author=2special post=114775940]You're the Problem.... You're the one that need Help.[/quote]if him nor help una go still say na stingy guy, I wonder who good for this current life…. Na person like Buhari Dey survive this Economy., those types of people Wei wicked.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by realray(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

am sorry bro but you are in a big trouble if you marry her because she's supposed to be ur financial manager, a woman who doesn't know how to spend money wisely would be a big problem in the home especially if she can't account for money she spend and I bet you bro if you go ahead and marry her she will continue to put you in this kind of situation and of cos how do you take care of your children with this kind of situation or woman.....this is bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel / 8 Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.