Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,814 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (62274 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by 2special(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Daddyyin:

Wetin be street for this matter?
he wants to personalise the food that belongs to all the guy's in the neighbourhood.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by LollySeaSide: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
First of all, borrowing of school fees is a scope.

If she was a man, I would've said maybe she's into gambling or drugs.
But, a gal, could it be drugs?
Is she d extravagant type?

Or does she mastrubate always, probably with friends while she foot d bills?
Fashion freak?

Am confused too.
Can you shed more light on the bolded?
I never knew masturbation required any bills.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Kajaard: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
You are seeing all these red signs and you still want to go ahead and marry her? Go ahead then. She is a chronic debtor and will leave you in ruins and penury.

cc: maikbanj

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by kaludestiny10(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hahaha. Laugh wan kill with those words of yours. But truth be told, that lady no try.
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you marry her, u can never amount to anything. she is a canterworm & caterpillar.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by BadNews: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by darexolu16(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=maikbanj post=114775029]Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks [/quote

Run for ur dear life bro
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by publicenemy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks

Brother we all want a woman who will stand by us and accept our flaws and try to help us change, it is your turn to be that man. If she is a good lady from a good home like you said and hlshe loves you as much as you love her, please don't leave her because she needs you. Device a means on how to make her change, it's gonna be difficult but you have to try, there are no perfect human beings, I am sure she knows she needs help. Don't leave her.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by nedekid: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
A wife that cannot handle money will ruin you.
Dont let her "carry you de go where you no know" .
Ditch her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by GloriousGbola: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Your woman cannot manage money

If you are a traditional African man who foots all the bills and leaves your wife to do whatever with her money, you may be fine if she can manage herself without your support

If however you expect some level of sharing bills and equity, it is not going to work

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by z4blaze(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go and search for a group on Facebook NO TO SOKOLOANS and u will now wat to do
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by MartinsD12(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
Bros abeg Run for your life, she has serious financial bad habits, as you have stated here , she can't even give account of what she did with the loan she is borrowing and the school fees she squandered, she has pandemic financial bad habits it's better you leave that girl in order not to put yourself in a miserable financial mess you will regret.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by seguntravels009(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Help her out this one-time and then set the rules for her.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by yahmohy27: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
2special:
She belongs to the street and she will definitely go back there which is obvious with what you wrote....but it seems you don't value your Peace... Please let her Go.
hmmm! You may be right especially she is schooling in LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Skmoda360(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you marry her, u can never amount to anything. she is a cankerworm & caterpillar.
That's who she is .....He should stay clear of that lady please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by phkka1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
If really you love her, go ahead and marry her. Love coverage multitude of sins. Continue to advise her and with time she will meet up with your needs.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by chatinent: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
How does 14 loan shark apps allow her borrow if she defaulted the first?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Gynn: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
What you see now, you will see in marriage —multiplied.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by eleko1: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
sad I stop reading @ I have warned her but whosai! Young man,if u want to live long/make ur parents eat ur fruits,leave that abnormal girl b4 God leave U.
2, if u have money,/u mistakenly marry her,dnt rent baba Kabiru face me/face you room(E get why sha),If u must rent flat,make sure no bachelor/Emeka the keke spare parts live lonely there (E get why too)

May God help u

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by BadNews: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
tayo60:
Don't pay any money, let her look for it herself and pay, then she will know it's not easy to make money. Who she be self? She is taking advantage of your kindness cos she knows you will pay d money for her .

Bad News Here And There, Even In Friendship
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mstar8005: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
How someone go borrow money from 15 loan app..i think she need to be check spiritually
If you truly love her, it's something you can help her

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you marry her, u can never amount to anything. she is a canterworm & caterpillar.
Bro,you hit the nail directly on the head.The girl is a full blown devourer,and any man who marries her will live to regret it.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Kewellbanks: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lessons learnt in hard way is so sweet. If you make an attempt in rescuring her this time; my bro your problems beckons. Let her face the raft of not heeding to your advice. You will be amaze how she would come back to her senses.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Rexymania(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Your wife to be na consumer lol

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by BeanmanX(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nobody will tell u dis but believe me, dis is the best time to exit from the relationship and leave her with her woes,,,,,if u eventually get married to her,,,,ur life will never be the same again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by HIPROFILE(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
RED FLAG
BLACK FLAG
NO GO..NO GO

Na drug deh worry your babe.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Impregnablefolk: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pls be informed n be warned dat u r Abt 2 marry a highly n super materialistic girl. She's just a material girl in a material world. Both of u should learn 2 cut ur coat according 2ur clothe. She Neva borrowed any1 ha sch fees, she only lied 2 manipulate u. I come in peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by donchyky: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by clericuzzio(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Nairaland is now a solution ground, I laugh in vawulence grin grin grin
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wife wey them want marry, no fit economize resources lipsrsealed

I wonder the red flag you need again.

This one will send you into depression after marriage.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Richashell: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Get out while you can. She will ruin you financially
maikbanj:

Thanks
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Lastic: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
Obviously your wife-to-be needs help. I think she’s reckless with money and doesn’t have control over borrowing? It’s most likely that she loves to have money in her hand always even when she doesn’t have need of it. My friend, I was like your girl. In fact I had more issues than her but i really took time and God’s grace to get myself out. Today I feel free. I think u need to sit with her and carve our strategies for her to repay her debts. Then ensure that she increases her earning power. Let her make a strong conscious effort to change her mindset and then let her pray for Gods mercy. She needs that except if she wants to head to self destruction. I wish I could write more but I wish you guys the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.