Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car (96155 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / I Have Finally Bought My First Car / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Shascky33: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
I remember telling you to buy a Honda civic 2011 incase you could'nt find an affordable corolla. Well congrats and drive safe.

26 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
AbelAbdul:
WHAT I DISCOVERED ABOUT ONLINE GOODS.
Most GOODS you see online, their price tags are not the real prices of those goods.

Sellers put lower prices to lure buyers to their shops.

The prices of that TOYOTA Corolla cars I saw on jiji were different when I went to meet the sellers.

They put N3m on jiji while the actual price is N3.8m

for crying out loud,you are a nigerian....have you forgotin how to banter....??

you can price anything down....you are such a wuss....you should have stayed in ph....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
thunda fire you....!!!!
Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by tsdarkside(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
sheisse....

i even price banter in europe....

blaimy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Godpunishanymod: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Where are those who said I will be scammed?

Though I have spent close to N4.1m in this journey.
Thank God you finally got what you longed for and you're sound and safe In PH... I followed your previous story then and I was damn scared that you might probably be scammed, thank GOD you ain't....

Abeg make una come drop tips for THIS NEW SUPER EAGLE RIDER o

20 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Buharidgeneral: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Where is the picture or don't believe
Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by 2special(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lucky that those guy's didn't scam you, such a risk
Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Rayd502(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op I admire you guts for a not too experienced driver handling a car all the way from Lagos.

You should have gone with a trusted friend,the trip would have been a bit interesting. And a second opinion on some matters can be useful.

Then again the security risk involved in these uncertain times we are in being that you were in an unfamiliar terrain for the first time.

Thanks to God you succeeded in achieving your goal.

Enjoy your ride.

92 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Where are those who said I will be scammed?

Though I have spent close to N4.1m in this journey.

Exciting experience? Yes
Wise financial decision? No

Enjoy your ride.

52 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op can you come visit me let me see ur car?? I stay in kaduna ,you can come through Abuja kaduna express

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AgentGoat: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
aieromon:

Exciting experience? Yes
Wise financial decision? No

Enjoy your ride.

I think it's still fair. Considering the type of risk he put himself.

AbelAbdul drop pictures now.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by mactoni91(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
4.1m for Toyota Corolla...

Omo!.. People get mind.

That money would have given you a Very Neat, high performance V8 Volvo x90 SUV

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by techgen(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
The story looked framed... 4.1m overall for corolla with electrical issue... How many check point dey between lagos and edo... The head light and bumper pulled off through accident and yet you come finally say, you got home safely and no damage on car... No pictures of your trip.

Linus just too full this country!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by GamalNasser: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are lucky you even found a Tokunboh car that didn't disappoint you on the road

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Uyi168: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
I doubt if the stress was worth it..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by yesloaded: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
4.1m on Toyota Corolla is nothing but waste of money + time

It's good that you arrive port Harcourt safely

You could have just buy at 3.7m in port Harcourt & save your 400k

That 400k will fuel your car for more than a year

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by lilvicky68(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
This OP no be confirm pH guy..

Why pass through all this stress na?

18 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Solosolojohquay: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
The story look made up someone that can afford 4.1m compare to the 3.8 m in port Harcourt will never go through that risk rich people don't stress themselves he will rather add money and buy the one in port Harcourt than coming to Lagos to put his life at risk attached picture of the car with you inside it and the repaired front light

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Britishpea: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
You didn’t tell us how much u finally bought the car and if it was cheaper in the warehouse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by OkodiDenzel: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
OP are you still searching online for a picture that fits and matches your story in order to prove a point?....just kidding.

However, if you spent 4.1m it wasn't what you had planned to spend.

Sometimes in life it's good to just do what you have always wanted to do.

Kudos.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Afonja2:
I enjoy your story. You are a rugged man. Can't try what you did. You be man. Well done bro and enjoy your ride...
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AfahaAbia(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
You messed up at OP. Why take such risk and spending tat kind of money on a Corolla Damn

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
OkodiDenzel:
OP are you still searching online for a picture that fits and matches your story in order to prove a point?....just kidding.

Kudos.
Online pictures kill you there

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Saibits(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
170 You wan become ghost abi?

AbelAbdul:
CAR PERFORMANCE
I will not regret going to Lagos to get the car. That car's performance is 100%

If car's were birds, that car would be an eagle. The car was flying. I was moving at 170kph.

I was told that before I reached PH I will visit filling station thrice to refuel it.

And I believed because when I was going to Lagos our driver visited the filing station thrice.

The fuel consumption of this car is amazing. I filled up the tank in Lekki 55ltrs filled in.

I on A/C from Lagos to PH.
I arrived PH with enough fuel still in the tank.

17 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Congratulations man it won’t be your coffin,buh can you drop pictures of the eagle once again congratulations and stay safe
OkodiDenzel:

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Afonja2:
I enjoy your story. You are a rugged man. Can't try what you did. You be man. Well done bro and enjoy your ride...
I have uploaded pics

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
poiZon:

Congrats bro..

I will get here soon.
Though i never get work but am optimistic this year go bring hooge things for me..
I have uploaded pics

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
abobote:
Congrats man.
You don see Lagos finish.

We fill fulfill when achieve something we have longed for, for a while.
Though you took a big risk by driving yourself as inexperienced driver, and considering your sight issue, but thank God, you arrived safely.
We wouldn't mind to see the picture of the ride as well

Enjoy your ride in peace
I have uploaded pics

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by Highorbit7O16: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Install security pls

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Plus10:
Congratulations OP,you for upload picture of the car nah,atleast to complement your story.
I have uploaded pics. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
PharoahIII:
This guy get mind oh, even some of us wen don dey drive for years no fit take that risk. Was it cost effective? Probably not, imo. Was it adventurous? Hell, yes it was. But as some people say we only live once. Just remember to dey service you car regularly.
Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by AbelAbdul: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shascky33:
I remember telling you to buy a Honda civic 2011 incase you could'nt find an affordable corolla. Well congrats and drive safe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Ford Cars Quite Explicit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.