Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84122 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Femifasola: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:
All Okene people

Very wicked lots. They have same character as the fulanis. Also recall that they were part of those that raided kuje prison. According to the media reports, they said the attackers spoke in igbira and fulani
Seriously this is unfortunate. Kogi people killing Yorubas

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by stuffs4me(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
I find this hard to believe.

Why didn't the Police handle the investigation. The military cannot handle such investigation as delicate as this.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by maramara: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tishbite42: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you are a foool
Those names mentioned are ebiras
FYI Kogi is the closest state to ondo
Slowpoke
Idris Ojo is from Asaba abi?!

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Neddstark: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
StormpyBee:
It's unfortunate!

Please no trials.

Send them to hell.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

We need trials as a civilized society. Now if found guilty, let them be fed to hyenas before they go to hell.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Femifasola: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
vakjay08:
Don't know why, I can't just take this info hook, line and sinke?
Because it doesn't suit your narrative of terrorists been from kanuri or fulani

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by SOFTSKILL: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
why are you scared to say the truth. They are all Yoruba Muslims.

I told people Yoruba Muslim are more terrorists than Fulani and kanuri combined.

Osu man dey struggle hard to link Yoruba with terrorism by all means, most of the names there are Ebira, Yoruba land no be the AfghaniEastern of Unknown gunmen of Ipob

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Okobola146: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Idris Ojo? Is that not a German name?

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by SOFTSKILL: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
tishbite42:

Slowpoke
Idris Ojo is from Asaba abi?!

Ojo as a name is widely used among Yorubas, Akoko Edo and Kogi. Give us another one

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cognitivereason: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
stuffs4me:
I find this hard to believe.

Why didn't the Police handle the investigation. The military cannot handle such investigation as delicate as this.

just keep quiet or say You want to see fulani names not kogi

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by placeofallure(f): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty

If they arrest Chukwuemeka in Bangkok for peddling drugs, automatically, he's from Thailand abi?

Receive sense! Pity,I no get that meme.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by manmade(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why are you disclosing their identities when you're not ready to parade them so that the journalist could interview them , I'm not convinced yet until they're paraded and questions.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Counterfeit: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Since you disclosed their names, you might as well post their pictures, or else you lied
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by SpatialKing(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
dstar01:

Not just Kogi people but Ebira people and sadly that's my tribe. I'm so ashamed of these idiots cos they've misrepresented my tribe.
I don't believe them

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by diadem10: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
We need to see them. Not just their names. We're serious here cos what we've been seeing with our eyes were invasion from the North. That's what we saw with our eyes. So don't just give us names. Show us these people.

Also, They also need to state why they did such and who sent them. Lastly they need to be treated in the same measure which they treated those innocent people.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by kernniejay(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't know why I am yet to believe this narrative. These people may be criminals but I am having a feeling that they are only tagger ISWAP and linked to the Owo attack in order to douse people's agitation for justice.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Mrkindness: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu man dey struggle hard to link Yoruba with terrorism by all means, most of the names there are Ebira, Yoruba land no be the AfghaniEastern of Unknown gunmen of Ipob
grin grin grin so MURIC is not a terrorist organization again, from the name Idris Ojo and Awal Onimisi are not afonja again, keep denying your brother's even the ones in London that hack police to death.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tishbite42: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Keep deceiving yourself
South-west is now the breeding ground of Islamist terrorism

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ogatboy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you believe what was said at that briefing, I can sell you Lagos airport. He said they escaped from Kuje prison, was the prison break before or after the Owo incident? By the way, why are they not showing their faces??

The known one that was made an Emir in Zamfara, why has he not been arrested?

Let the government keep deceiving itself.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Bishop95(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by iamme1234(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
StormpyBee:
It's unfortunate!

Please no trials.

Send them to hell.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

Ye all kept on shouting vote Peter obi
As if once he is there the price level of commodity would be reduced
Or there won’t be boko haram anymore.
Better make una get sense.
The only man that can change the country a bit is tinubu due to his experience.
Quote me and thunder strike u during afternoon

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cognitivereason: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
it best they release their faces and parade them...
names are not enough

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tishbite42: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
grin grin grin so MURIC is not a terrorist organization again, from the name Idris Ojo and Awal Onimisi are not afonja again, keep denying your brother's even the ones in London that hack police to death.
Don't mind him
Yorubas have that propensity of supporting evil as long as it concerns them

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Sleekfingers: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
From most of the comments, I have read so far, it is obvious, that nairaland is the breeding ground of brainless youths.
No wonder Desmond Elliott called them children

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by stuffs4me(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cognitivereason:

just keep quiet or say You want to see fulani names not kogi

Stop being very st00peed. I knew it couldn't have been Fulani.

The Owo killings has every indication of an inside job and Catholics should search within themselves for the perpetrators are within their fold.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Moh247: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kogi State is gone... Because of Presidency he allowed all sort to use his state as lunch pad
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by BabaO2: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
It looks like framed report to protect the endemic evil blood sucking fulani descents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit