Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex (46239 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by merits(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
I need your advice guys..

You are nut if you don't know.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by fantastic1: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Simp and weak ass men everywhere

Woman way you go off her pant shaperly na im you dey looseguard

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Just shut up. He needs to be taught how these things work. Every small thing, simp.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by onajo2000(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Must you Bleep her?

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Olayetan(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..

Who is this girl and what's she to you?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by jojothaiv(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
GoldenJAT:
So u expect us/me to advice you to commit fornication?
Prayer is the key! And heaven is the goal.
Maintain your sleepless night!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Phonix16(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Op I had that experience once mine was a day...and d babe open mouth tell me why I no behave like man I just allow her sleep all alone...In my case I no touch cos we no dey date na my friend sister n my friend been travel then

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by haajhi: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant
Long time off nairaland. Wetin happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by smokeyupu(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Alsakinah: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
GoldenJAT:
So u expect us/me to advice you to commit fornication?
Prayer is the key! And heaven is the goal.
Maintain your sleepless night!

May the Lord Forgive you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by paradiseVirgin: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
My guy, just time any time she visits you and wears a dress. Just lift the dress up and pull her pant... Push her to lie on the bed in a sexy way ... Wear condom inside before you even start so that you can then quickly insert your d!ck without having to stress about wearing condom.
Thrust and in and out and enjoy how she moans for you grin grin grin

I no say go rape person pikin oh! shocked
If she says no.. stop grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by tiswell(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
She'll beat you?

I like your sexy body, to be honest I'd like to fvck you tonight! Are you cool with that? Period! If she says no, sorry.

This life is simple.
women helping women smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Emperorx: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Then 4get about it or do you want us to help you ask her?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by DevilSignature: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Ogun go kill u dere

Sheeey u wan whynn us

U dere with a babe for three good days u no touch her, abi de girl na ur mama or ur sister?
Or ur preeek die
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Jolite(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

She is my girlfriend but we just met not quite long..
Oga shey you dey wine us ni?
Shart with touching her hands from there to the chest then gradually back to the laps then you go find your way to the pant republic.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Stevo35: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Heaven is real' Hell is real' choose wisely.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Richarlison640(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rubbish give her my location my show you how to ask her for sex
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Elidrisy20: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
You no well
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by DevilSignature: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

grin grin

I swear that boy him Papa no train am well

Weak ass mudafucka like him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Some very bad advices are here on nairaland. No one is talking if he can father a baby from sex and if he is ready to become one. No wonder there is a rise in single parenthood. Before you have sex, think and ask yourself if you are ready to be a dad. Sex is for marriage

5 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by bigpicture001: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Just ask, if she says no, sleep.

Ever heard of a girl that said yes..?

Babbe, no-no!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by dannex4adx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Get a full bucket of water and pour it on her while she's on the bed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by SerikiFulani(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
I can see you're very scared....Be cool

Kiss her on the forehead,neck,thighs and breasts and tell her you love and adore her very much....

After then,tell her erotic words respectfully like

Babe,I wish I can lick your adorable body...

Or try and get your hands to her coochie and have it fingered.

Or tell her,babe I'm feeling cold,can we cuddle?

Be free with her at least she's been in your house for some days.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Pells: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
You later scatter the kpekus?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Linesman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ok, You Brought Your Best Friend Girlfriend, to Your House.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by toujurs: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
How old are you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by midehill(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Hello, kindly read my latest post on my profile. It is meant for men like you. Ensure you read it. Thanks
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by qtguru(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

E be like say you wan trend for twitter cheesy better ask for consent o

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by minasu190: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
Badman grin grin I pray you go born female child so that dem go off her pant at 16 years

7 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Ojomu6986: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Odogwu, Chief Abopata of Nigeria

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
[/quote]
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by zicoraads: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
This thread is hilarious. cheesy grin cheesy

Anyway, how much will you pay for advice?

I've been in the pant offing business for more than 20 years now. You can't ask for a better tutor. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by rickleye: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

SEND HER A TEXT MESSAGE !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.