Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52362 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by BigCowH0rn: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Scamming schemes... Hahahahaha.. Even pety.princes was only saying that cause we were fighting...

Alright show evidence of whoever i've scammed and what i scammed them of?

Just know that u've outdone it tonight.. I try to be always lenient with u and even defend u when u get attacked. But here u are going guns blazing at me... Nice, really nice...

Trust me, i'll make u depressed till u commit suicide... U think xay u sabi run mouth abi
Jeon:

I don't have time

check your signature.

Pls, i need a loan of 150k. I'll pay back within six month or if u could help me with my sch fees please.

then go back to ur deactivated monikers koffos and bigdhap.

How you doing Jeon baby?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Sukkyy2010: 2:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please keep quiet!

Just saw your profile now, You've been looking for a cheap phone to buy. I hope you've bought the cheap phone already?

Your mate are buying iPhone 12 and above you're here looking for cheap phone to buy. Mtchheew!!

Broke men everywhere!!
You sound like an opportunist bit*h

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by revolt(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.

The younger the better
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Sukkyy2010: 2:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Jeon:

https://www.nairaland.com/7285971/man-marries-step-mum-after-father

A Christian Eastern Man that know the day Jesus was crucified is committing commotion.

Yeah ur dad tried to put a baby in me, but I declined because it was coming from his seed which a useless and bad fruit.. I'm glad I did that because I don't want to have a son that goes inserting his fingers into the vagina of his neices and his son [grandson ] boasting about it.
To been conveniently fabricating all this, it an indication that you had a bitterly and horrible childhood experiences. Sorry angry
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Women are lonelier. The lonelier men get, the loneliest women become.

When the standards get too high, the number of men identifying as women will surge with it.

Trust me, the women in the free world enjoy the party until they turn 45 only. Beyond that, the standard drops to anything below freezing point.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2022
revolt:

The younger the better

But na una dey complain say them dey bill una.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Olatara(f): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
It's better to be lonely and happy
There's nothing like loneliness and happiness.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by God1000(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2022
Olatara:
There's nothing like loneliness and happiness.
please tell me more dear

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Mariam202: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
jimmychang:

There is no Prince charming coming to save you or change your life.Alll these things will hit you when you grow older grin grin grin.If you like don't look for a good person to grow with.

Read and understand before you comment my dear.
It's not everything you jump in with a response.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by HolyMan12: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Jeon:

I don't have time

check your signature.

Pls, i need a loan of 150k. I'll pay back within six month or if u could help me with my sch fees please.

then go back to ur deactivated monikers koffos and bigdhap.
The lord sent me to you. Can I have your attention please?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jawalis(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!
Must a man lift you out of poverty. Can’t you just work for what you want in life, honestly your comments are becoming meaningless and foolish everyday with the way you dwell on a man having car and house blah blah blah. Do you have a car for yourself? How much do you earn monthly just for you to think a man that has all those things will prefer you over a woman who has worked to get what she requires in life. You are always here shouting broke men and making fool of yourself. Likes of you and siofra are reasons I stop logging on to Nairaland. I use Twitter often because you’ll see ladies who know what they want and talk with their brain. Not just the usual sh!t broke men this broke men that when you can’t afford a good life for yourself. So a man must be the jehoval in your life to eradicate poverty. Shame on you. Pls visit good website and mingle with other ladies over maybe you’ll change your thinking.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jawalis(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!
Rich men are allergic to gold diggers too. I hope you know. If the picture on your profile is yourself, then you obviously deserves some broke ass men cos you look broke too.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jawalis(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please keep quiet!

Just saw your profile now, You've been looking for a cheap phone to buy. I hope you've bought the cheap phone already?

Your mate are buying iPhone 12 and above you're here looking for cheap phone to buy. Mtchheew!!

Broke men everywhere!!
And your own mates are buying what? iPhone 5 right? I pity any man who’ll wife a gold digger like you. He must really regret such decisions for a lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Kingcalls: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Rosaline5000:
True lol, it's mostly broke and lonely guys that are obsessed with the red pill or whatever, they say misery loves company, so they spend all their time trying to force others to join their cause so they wont look as pathetic or think women dont want to be with them.
It's basically them trying to shift the problem from them to say all ladies are bad and no relationship is genuine than to face the fact that they can't offer anything to women and that's why they are single and lonely.
Real men are in good relationships and are freaking happy smiley

Do u know the richest and most influential of men are Red pillars ...u cant b successful financially being a simp ...cos simps are usually ruined and controlled by women

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Hustle2flex(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2022
I think it is high time we organize a vawulence tournament for jeon,jennyclay and siofra so that we can give the winner award.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by HolyMan12: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
jawalis:

Must a man lift you out of poverty. Can’t you just work for what you want in life, honestly your comments are becoming meaningless and foolish everyday with the way you dwell on a man having car and house blah blah blah. Do you have a car for yourself? How much do you earn monthly just for you to think a man that has all those things will prefer you over a woman who has worked to get what she requires in life. You are always here shouting broke men and making fool of yourself. Likes of you and siofra are reasons I stop logging on to Nairaland. I use Twitter often because you’ll see ladies who know what they want and talk with their brain. Not just the usual sh!t broke men this broke men that when you can’t afford a good life for yourself. So a man must be the jehoval in your life to eradicate poverty. Shame on you. Pls visit good website and mingle with other ladies over maybe you’ll change your thinking.
grin chai

see finishing.

Jennyclay please re-evaluate your self-worth abeg.

This vawulence don the too much grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Rosaline5000: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

Do u know the richest and most influential of men are Red pillars ...u cant b successful financially being a simp ...cos simps are usually ruined and controlled by women
Name one so called rich and influential red pillar and mind you this person have to have said he is a "Red pill" and not just the Assumption of you guys.
I believe red pill started to teach guys how to be strong and macho or something but now, all I am seeing in nairaland, Twitter is how to treat women as trash, how to insults women, how to see women as inferior.
Most red pill I have seen are mostly guys that hate women and still won't shut up about them.
I liked a guy some months ago, I mean we were vibing very well, then when he sense I like him which I wasn't even hiding, he started playing hard to get, he wont reply my message early, he started ignoring me, l later found out he was part of the red pill society and this was a means to get me to be madly obsessed with him.
It's was funny because I have a lot of self respect to let someone treat me like trash, I simply ignore him and move on, now he is all over me but it's too late, I dont even reply his messages anymore.
I dont know why so called red pillar will already have a woman dying for him but treat her like trash because of what some "Alpha male" tell him

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
It's better to be lonely and happy
My man, you literally spoke my mind.

I would rather be lonely and Happy than be with a thrashy woman.
What the b!tch of an OP failed to realize is the fact that men never hit "The wall" but women do... So any woman that raises her standards to an unrealistic level will eventually find herself to blame on the long run when she's close to her 30's.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by HolyMan12: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2022
jawalis:

Rich men are allergic to gold diggers too. I hope you know. If the picture on your profile is yourself, then you obviously deserves some broke ass men cos you look broke too.

Na fuckboy gum am oh!

Run away from all SAPA UNLIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY staff. They are all female. grin
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by HolyMan12: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Name one so called rich and influential red pillar and mind you this person have to have said he is a "Red pill" and not just the Assumption of you guys.
I believe red pill started to teach guys how to be strong and macho or something but now, all I am seeing in nairaland, Twitter is how to treat women as trash, how to insults women, how to see women as inferior.
Most red pill I have seen are mostly guys that hate women and still won't shut up about them.
I liked a guy some months ago, I mean we were vibing very well, then when he sense I like him which I wasn't even hiding, he started playing hard to get, he wont reply my message early, he started ignoring me, l later found out he was part of the red pill society and this was a means to get me to be madly obsessed with him.
It's was funny because I have a lot of self respect to let someone treat me like trash, I simply ignore him and move on, now he is all over me but it's too late, I dont even reply his messages anymore.
I dont know why so called red pillar will already have a woman dying for him but treat her like trash because of what some "Alpha male" tell him
he is really stupid for doing that.

Sincerely, I agree with you.

He should have fvcked you when you were giving him green light grin grin grin

If na me, I for fvck you woto woto grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Dalil8: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiXqZLG2s35AhWdQ_EDHbyUAzkQFnoECB0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1i4M69r9A6PgriS2RzKM8S

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided

You know nothing!

Who are those being scammed left, right and centre with the promise of marriage or relationship? Men?

Who are those filling up their houses with cats and dog's? Men?

I could bring up hundreds of article's online of how lonely and sad women have become due to feminism

A few more years from now you'll know which gender is really lonely or sad. By then the so called hot girls of today will be in their 40's and 50's with their saggy tits and loose vaginas.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2022
This is a garbage research though.

Most guys don't go on dating apps to find love except losers.

Most are the ten for short time sex.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jimmychang: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Mariam202:

Read and understand before you comment my dear.
It's not everything you jump in with a response.

I said what I said ooh
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Dabillion: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2022
BULLSHIT!
siofra:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiXqZLG2s35AhWdQ_EDHbyUAzkQFnoECB0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1i4M69r9A6PgriS2RzKM8S

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by HolyMan12: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:
This is a garbage research though.
Most guys don't go on dating apps to find love except losers.
Most are the ten for short time sex.
Anything App na hookup.
Na to chop clean mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Kingcalls: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Trump
Jeff Bezos
Dangote
Elan musk
Ronaldo
Jim.ovia
Arthur Eye
Obasanjo
Buhari Za other room
Leonardo di caprio
Bill Gates
Tom cruise
Putin
Prince williams
Mordoff
Bush
Wike
Atiku
To mention a very few

Simps
Tinubu
Jonathan
Prince harry
Obama
Donald Duke
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Rosaline5000: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

Trump
Jeff Bezos
Dangote
Elan musk
Ronaldo
Jim.ovia
Arthur Eye
Obasanjo
Buhari Za other room
Leonardo di caprio
Bill Gates
Tom cruise
Putin
Mordoff
Wike
Atiku
To mention a very few
You are so funny grin grin grin grin, thanks for the early morning laugh, and I am assuming all this people never in their life say they are red pill mostly because they are matured and have a fulfilled and accomplish life lol.
Anyway if this is your example than Bye.
Can't believe Dude just went and start listing names of rich men and saying they are red pill because they are rich grin grin grin grin grin
Bye I am not even going to reply you anymore (God this is funny)
Sorry before I go, do you think in your little mind that been an accomplish person is related to been a red pillar lol, all this men work for their success and most of them even have supporting wives and girlfriend that are beside them.
So pray ASUU call off the strike because staying at home is really reducing most of your IQ

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Kronikuz: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

He has already taken the advice, you're too late you broke degenerate.
But I said no offense naw. Why u still pained? Nawao grin
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by 1gbdata: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2022
nawa
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Flamzey00(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Go and make money and don’t ever settle for less as a man. The high number of irresponsible and jobless girls in search of already baked man is too much. If you get Money, u can ever any girl in the world
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.