Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52372 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by IdiaofBenin: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Studies have shown that single women live longer, successful and healthier lives without Men. Meanwhile men die younger if they are single/widowed/divorced. Married men are happier, single men die young.

Ladies, do not allow these desperate men who know this fact bully and shame you into settling for dustbin bandits that have nothing to offer
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by sylve11: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2022
BenDo63:

You can't threaten my Jeon with Spinsterhood and Shiloh... Never.

She is a Muslim... She cannot go to Shiloh grin

They will force her and one of her cousins to marry cry cry

shocked cool
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Maxxim: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2022
You forgot to add, during those years of loneliness men are being forged to be a high value man, it's just a phase bruv.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Elporo(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2022
jawalis:

Must a man lift you out of poverty. Can’t you just work for what you want in life, honestly your comments are becoming meaningless and foolish everyday with the way you dwell on a man having car and house blah blah blah.

Why u guys answer these little girls .. e dey funny me die.
Nairaland no dey pay them like it used to.

Instagram, Facebook, TKTK, Snap .. competition is very brutal

Monday - I am a feminist
Tuesday - I am virgin
Wednesday - Simps are X, Redpillers are Y, Housewives are Z
Thursday - I am getting married
Friday - I had sex with my ex on the floor while my husband was calling wink
Saturday - Men are scum, it was just sex with my ex
Sunday - grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Blaze14k: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:
For a woman who is financially stable and is not driven by hunger to settle for anyhow guy, yes, I agree.

So its ok for a man to settle with a woman below his standards?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Basiljoe: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
It's better to be lonely and happy
If you know, you know.

All this talks of women not settling for less is crap, they want men to serve their imperatives while they optimize their hypergamy, not gonna work, most men are now aware of their mating strategy and have decided the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.

Even employed women bill men....some women dont like spending hard earned money on expensive things.....another man must pay

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by qtguru(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Maxxim:
You forgot to add, during those years of loneliness men are being forged to be a high value man, it's just a phase bruv.

Facts,

Men with money and power always win, that's the game. Threads like this shouldn't phase anyone, as long as one's hustling, also did I ever respond to your message. How you dey ?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Kdon2: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided

With all the ready babes in town? This one is so so clueless.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Godwin25king: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Very hard to believe..woman full everywhere here o but na marriage them dey find.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Basiljoe: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy
All this expired newspapers self. �

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by sylve11: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2022
GeneralPula:
Mtchew... Same women wey Dey complain, some are even committing suicide cuz husband no dey?

Men are not naturally structured to be lonely, loneliness is more of a woman thing. As a man, except you convert your self to loneliness, there’s no way you can be lonely..

Majority of naija girls don’t really know how to do relationship, so even if you have a GF or you’re married, you may not still be feeling anything special aside from sex. That’s the only significant thing you can get from an average Naija girl..

Loneliness nah decision. Never decide to stay lonely cuz of lack of puccy oo

fact! cool

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by advanceDNA: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Blaze14k:

So its ok for a man to settle with a woman below his standards?

Lol..its okay for them to be broke....as long as they have a pvssy
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Basiljoe: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.
Crap. All women are the same.

"Women fundamentally lack the capacity to fully realize, much less appreciate the sacrifices a man makes to facilitate her reality. Even the most enlightened, appreciative woman you know still operates in a feminine-centric reality." - Rational Male

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy

Happy birthday to you! ❤️
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by zumbigbo(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2022
More like the opposite grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by sylve11: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Faithfulness and respect are bonus cos Nigerian girls are not embedded with those virtues.

deep! sad cool
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Owopariola001: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided

Being alone is different from being lonely.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Secondly: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
The writer of this article is living under such a great delusion.

A man's life is much more better structured and focussed when he doesn't have to deal with the distraction and drama that comes with women.

Maybe the writer is trying to use this warped logic to change the narrative on why so many women will die single and lonely.

Between men and women, who is even settling for less?

Settling for less my arse!

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by TNORWAY: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
I hope you are not the one in your do? grin

Looks like tin of Milo.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by karpentar: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Heterosexual men only?? Are you suggesting that homosexual men have more options and we should therefore go gay to be happy?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
See finishing
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Adakintroy: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Men are not settling for less that's how to phrase it. not women. Women no get say for marriage. There are always women for all class. Even mile 12 or ajegule women yakpa. Even for my level I de select. Know ur level in all tgings. Depends on were you de stretch hand to..

If you say you wan marry today. You go see now now. All mentality no be thesame. Leave women alone worry about urself men.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by DukeNija(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

From clubhouse I see. Well, the reality is a sharp contrast especially here in Nigeria. I wonder where they got their stats from because the only people who’re lonely and desperate for companionship are women. Speaking from people around me. My male single friends have zero interest in committed relationships. The opposite is the case with my single female friends who’re desperate for partners. I’m even husband hunting for them. Men are having sex, and I mean regular sex. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Maxxim: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
qtguru:

Facts,

Men with money and power always win, that's the game. Threads like this shouldn't phase anyone, as long as one's hustling, also did I ever respond to your message. How you dey ?
I agree with you sir, op's judgement seems biased.
Not yet sir, I guessed you must have been busy.
Thanks I'm good.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Owopariola001: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by sylve11: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm not praying for a female child. To raise a female child in Nigeria is deadlier than Buhari.

grin grin grin grin shocked grin cool
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by illuminutty: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Rosaline5000:
True lol, it's mostly broke and lonely guys that are obsessed with the red pill or whatever, they say misery loves company, so they spend all their time trying to force others to join their cause so they wont look as pathetic or think women dont want to be with them.
It's basically them trying to shift the problem from them to say all ladies are bad and no relationship is genuine than to face the fact that they can't offer anything to women and that's why they are single and lonely.
Weak men are in good relationships and are freaking miserable smiley
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by kendological(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!
How much is your father worth?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by hush15: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Lies, who have been complaining about depression most due to romantic challenges most in Nigeria, not that I mocking them o but this conclusion is a fallacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.