Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52307 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by efficiencie(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided

With the way ladies are quick to spread legs men will always have ladies for very little. Some ladies will spread their legs for a cup of ice cream. Worse still some ladies will donate their bodies for small grammar wey one mumu boy blow give them. In the West, ladies are provided with laws that allow them weaponize their bodies against men but in Africa there are no such laws so a guy can basically turn a lady into a cum dump, dump her sorry ass in the gutter and move on to the next sexy bimbo. So don't give yourself too much hope with the post you put up there...which may apply in the West but not here in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Men lonely cheesy is that a name a place or person

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Ojukwu007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Keep deceiving yourselves. Ndi Ara!!
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by happney65: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
fman:
All those dating apps
Na billing platforms.
Chat any girl
Next thing na billing.
That is why I prefer offline dating.
I walk up to them on the streets and ask them out

Offline sef them go still bill you. No be juju be that?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Ebubu9: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
HolyMan12:
he is really stupid for doing that.

Sincerely, I agree with you.

He should have fvcked you when you were giving him green light grin grin grin

If na me, I for fvck you woto woto grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy

Men are just not settling for leeches, thereby making women LovePeddler themselves out to survive. You can blame the internet for that too. It’s only going to get worst for both gender

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by crafteck(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:
For a woman who is financially stable and is not driven by hunger to settle for anyhow guy, yes, I agree.

You just described what majority of Nigeria women are not

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by yusufmurry: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:
For a woman who is financially stable and is not driven by hunger to settle for anyhow guy, yes, I agree.

So only those not financially stable try to settle for anyhow guy?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by pquaver(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!

It depends. My wife was my girlfriend from school days. I finished uni and she finished a year later. We were dating when I had absolutely nothing, but I was hustling and she believed in me. Men with more stuff came and here family even pressured her to leave me, she stood firm. Then my lucky break, I go to leave for Europe, I told baby do u trust me she said yes, I told her hold on to this words I am coming back for you. I leave, come see pressure on her, they told her to forget about me etc pple who travel abroad should be forgotten. She said I have known him for yes, he keeps his word. Serious issue for her ooo. After 2 years I started balancing... I start send her thing small small before you know, God don show me grace, my girlfriend as she was not working but I made sure she didn't even need to. I put her on monthly salary which I put on auto transfer.. After the 4yh year.. I came back paid her dowry, did court wedding and enrolled her in a German language class.. The rest is history.. My wife lives with me and we have a lovely family.. I am not willing to live that woman for any woman.. For I saw 1st hand what it means for a woman to love you and believe in you.. My wife is a rare breed and I know am blessed. I remember praying for my wife and the character I want since I was in jss1. I can beat my chest today and tell u my prayers were answered...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy
Will you shut up

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by beyondPen(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
To all the men with a male Instruments out there.
Listen

"A Woman can get a man but can't keep him"
This is their pain and difficulties.

Women of these days have allowed social media spoil them by taking those women who tell them they are not settling for less as role models.

They will say they are not settling for less but when they see other women happy with their family deep down they want it.

I have seen women saying this same shit like they want to earn their own money and not marry and yeti yeti.
You are looking at pained and confused women right there.

Most women don't know how to deal with a man. They need to learn it.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by yusufmurry: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.

Even the employed ones. Women generally just have the mentality that because you're a man, it's your responsibility bla bla...
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by qtguru(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Maxxim:

I agree with you sir, op's judgement seems biased.
Not yet sir, I guessed you must have been busy.
Thanks I'm good.

Hit me up on slack, I will respond asap
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by tctrills: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A society with lonely men is a dangerous and depressing place for everyone.
The truth is that both men and women want love, relationship, and companionship. But our fast paced society is making it much harder.
This is not to be celebrated rather, it should be a source of worry.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Shaggyswang2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.
I have personally seen too many employed women try to leech off and finesse men they are even doing better than to be taken in by this stale bullshyte rebuttal. It's never women's fault is it?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by yusufmurry: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Do you have all those things you listed?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Baseless talk. If the men are so lonely why are you the ones crying?

Comrades in misery. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by baba4thegehs: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
kesikeller:
That's why 80 percent of women are competing for 20 percent of high value men, after they have ran you lot through like a train, there by making 80 percent of women above 30 years single and childless. Keep settling for less, by the time you hit 40 years u will be lonely and childless.

Most women live in dreamland thinking they are the shit, forgetting they have a biological clock, after 35 years the chances of getting pregnant reduces to 10 percent and ivf is 25,000 usd for starters.

IVF is N1m sha

undecided
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by goodheart01: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

And what does your father have to start with?? It’s usually women from broke background that always sound this way

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Eminado1: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is funny. The percentage of men on dating sites does not adequately represent the reality of the dating pool considering dating sites are notoriously unfriendly towards women.

Also consider a lot of the men on dating apps are married men looking for a casual fling. In Nigeria, most single lonely girls spend their time in religious crusade grounds praying for a life partner.

This should not be interpreted to mean there are not a lot of single lonely men but their parameters for arriving at this conclusion in inaccurate

siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by efficiencie(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mariam202:
I've called it quits with anything relationship till I'm stable enough.
Doing all I can while waiting for prince charming and if there's none, I live my life like it was meant to be.

You might as well live as you are meant to live because there is no prince charming anywhere...all men have flaws...all. So just embrace singleness with joy.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by yusufmurry: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Botking:
Men are looking for sex, and nothing more, women are looking for commitment, so men will always use commitment to deceive women into having sex with them. Period

Men are looking for sex. Women are looking for free money in the name of commitment.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by flexispy: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
You are cherry picking
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Gbeng30(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's better to be lonely and happy than to be hook by one insensitive lady who is attracted to the little income you're generating... Some of them have nothing to offer than to frustrate you life
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Donpraiz: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Instead of d girls to date genuine guys dat is faithful but not financially stable, dey will rather go n date yahoo boys who will finally used them for money ritual...
Shame on u girls
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Amumaigwe: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

The reason you found this worthy to publish is because of your personal insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Everybody pay attention, pancake granny is talkinggrin
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Elporo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mariam202:
I've called it quits with anything relationship till I'm stable enough.
Doing all I can while waiting for prince charming and if there's none, I live my life like it was meant to be.

Waiting for Prince Charming, after Prince Vermin has masticated your Kuntus. undecided

That's how one of you destroyed Prince Harry. An amiable bad boy. Prince Harry, has gone from untouchable to Pariah.

His lineage may not even get any land or titles. If he wanted black Kuntus, he should have called the King of Eswatini to get him a bride, not some divorced ENP waiting for Prince Charming with an ill luck bringing Kuntus.

No peace for men, who sacrifice money and power on the alter of low quality women.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Maxxim: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
qtguru:

Hit me up on slack, I will respond asap
Alright sir
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by kesikeller(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
baba4thegehs:

IVF is N1m sha

undecided

You are talking about cheap ivf how many of them works

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (59) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.