Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

729aleeza's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 729aleeza's Profile / 729aleeza's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: CBN Insists Banks Can’t Pay Dividends From FX Revaluation Gains by 729aleeza: 2:18pm On Mar 16
AlrightAlright...
Business / Re: The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance by 729aleeza: 9:22pm On Mar 05
Good. Lazy Nigerian youths should go and get a proper workGood. Lazy Nigerian youths should go and get a proper work...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by 729aleeza: 1:19pm On Feb 21
Yes, I thought so too. They're sponsored by Binance.Fools...Yes, I thought so too. They're sponsored by Binance.Fools......
Sports / Re: Kayode Tijani Dies In Lagos At 55 by 729aleeza: 12:49pm On Feb 09
RIP . Why so many prominent deaths between yesterday and today ?RIP . Why so many prominent deaths between yesterday and today ?...
Religion / Re: Africans Are Special Case When It Comes To LGBT Because Of Their Culture - Pope by 729aleeza: 12:51pm On Jan 29
By special case he meant a people mentally incapable of transcending the petty archaic sentiments and ideas passed down to them by their monkey ancestors.By special case he meant a people mentally incapable of transcending the petty archaic sentiments and ideas passed down to them by their monkey ancestors....
Politics / Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by 729aleeza: 6:19pm On Jan 07
Labour party also rigged massively in the south east.Labour party also rigged massively in the south east....
Politics / Re: CBN Special Investigator Rejects Lemo’s Request To Reschedule Meeting by 729aleeza: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
wind don blow We don see the FOOLS,THIEVES YANSH wind don blow We don see the FOOLS,THIEVES YANSH ...
Politics / Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by 729aleeza: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wike the lord of rivers state, I’m very sure Atiku and some pdp members will have blocked wike on their social media accounts. It very difficult to hate this man .Wike the lord of rivers state, I’m very sure Atiku and some pdp members will have blocked wike on their social media accounts. It very difficult to hate this man ....
Foreign Affairs / Re: Muslims, Get Out Of Netherland, Go To An Islamic Country- Dutch PM Geert Wilders by 729aleeza: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Muhammad (pig live on his grave)The terrorist will continue burning in hell for bringing terror to the world.Muhammad (pig live on his grave)The terrorist will continue burning in hell for bringing terror to the world....

1 Like

Politics / Re: You Need 25% In Abuja + Other Requirements To Be President. Mike Ozekhome by 729aleeza: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Inec that declare him the winner knew he doesn't need 25% in AbujaInec that declare him the winner knew he doesn't need 25% in Abuja...
Culture / Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by 729aleeza: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2023
CongratulationsCongratulations...
Politics / Re: President Buhari Commissions 700 Troop Carriers (Pictures) by 729aleeza: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol No 1 unpredictable scammer...Lol No 1 unpredictable scammer......
Politics / Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by 729aleeza: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
CowardCoward...
Business / Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by 729aleeza: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
OkOk...
Politics / Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by 729aleeza: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
The winning teamThe winning team...
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by 729aleeza: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the FK? So this man get clout like this?? ??Nice one, though. He should scatter, annihilate and bury in tatters that northern votes they (the two peas in a pod) are all vying for.Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the FK? So this man get clout like this?? ??Nice one, though. He should scatter, annihilate and bury in tatters that northern votes they (the two peas in a pod) are all vying for....
Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by 729aleeza: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Harry, as much as I like you standing up for Meghan, some pages in our books of life are not meant to be read aloud. Harry, as much as I like you standing up for Meghan, some pages in our books of life are not meant to be read aloud. ...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by 729aleeza: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is the most worthless post I have ever read here on nairaland since 2019.This is the most worthless post I have ever read here on nairaland since 2019....
Religion / Re: Be Kind To Others by 729aleeza: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
"Givers""Givers"...
Politics / Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 729aleeza: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Who are you first wike?Mee goatWho are you first wike?Mee goat...
Politics / Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by 729aleeza: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is a Karfir, a fake Muslim. Islam forbid drug pushing. Mallam PandoraObi, Moh247 and mallam drlateef can testify. In short, Tinubu don caste in the North.Tinubu is a Karfir, a fake Muslim. Islam forbid drug pushing. Mallam PandoraObi, Moh247 and mallam drlateef can testify. In short, Tinubu don caste in the North....
Business / Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by 729aleeza: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Politics / Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by 729aleeza: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alot of evil perpetuated in this nation on the federal level are influences of external forces; The Globalists.Alot of evil perpetuated in this nation on the federal level are influences of external forces; The Globalists....
Politics / Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by 729aleeza: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2022
E be like sey we go dey organise class for diz zombediot o...E be like sey we go dey organise class for diz zombediot o......
Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by 729aleeza: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
No be small jokersNo be small jokers...
Properties / Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by 729aleeza: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Seems Abuja residents are very wealthySuch amount can even get you a flat with swimming pool in Uyo24hr electricitySeems Abuja residents are very wealthySuch amount can even get you a flat with swimming pool in Uyo24hr electricity...
Politics / Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by 729aleeza: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Anything just to remain relevant is welcomed by zazuuQueen wey no send youAnything just to remain relevant is welcomed by zazuuQueen wey no send you...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by 729aleeza: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol.. agbado urchins how market?Even your lord the drug baron couldn't convince him to dump the partyLol.. agbado urchins how market?Even your lord the drug baron couldn't convince him to dump the party...
Politics / Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by 729aleeza: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peter Obi for president 2023.I'm OBidient 100%Peter Obi for president 2023.I'm OBidient 100%...
Sports / Re: Birmingham 2022: Esther Kolawole Wins Bronze In Women's Wrestling Event by 729aleeza: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Video....Video.......
Romance / Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by 729aleeza: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
answer whatanswer what...
Properties / Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos by 729aleeza: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
The usual suspects will cry marginalisation.The usual suspects will cry marginalisation....

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.