Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (47047 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Draslo:

Men have
I have
Are you serious?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Kennyprince: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Sex is good. But good sex is better.

Poor sex from the women has caused alot. Most men won't tell u but truth is poor sex is one of the many reasons men go out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Kennyprince:
Sex is good. But good sex is better.

Poor sex from the women has caused alot. Most men won't tell u but truth is poor sex is one of the many reasons men go out
Have you left a woman because of her poor bedroom skills? Is it worth t
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by knowhowk: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Honestly they should be Bordered .

I knew a Millionaire who Satisfied his wife with lots of Gifts ,Bought a Nice Mercedes Benz car for her but in Bed she is very Weak .Had Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations ..Very Shameful the man was so Bothered .

He finds out his Gate man have been the one Smacking His Beautiful wife ..

Disgusting right

Reason Man must solve Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations fast

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2022
knowhowk:
Honestly they should be Bordered .

I knew a Millionaire who Satisfied his wife with lots of Gifts ,Bought a Nice Mercedes Benz car for her but in Bed she is very Weak .Had Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations ..Very Shameful the man was so Bothered .

He finds out his Gate man have been the one Smacking His Beautiful wife ..

Disgusting right

Reason Man must solve Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations fast
Read again, this time around carefully.Should A woman be bothered and not a man.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by czarr(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Cheating can destroy a very good relationship, not a way out.
Same with bad sex.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Mccallistas(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
What should bother someone who is just lying down there?
Is it moaning or orgasm?
Is it her smelling cvnt or bad breath?

Every work on the bed is down by the man. Even when she is on top, the man still put in work.

I'm still trying to put together women and poor bedmatic... Abeg my head is paining me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
That means women shouldn’t really bother and poor bedroom skills has never been the reason why men cheat, so your statement does not hold waters
lol let me engage you a lil bit.
You should know that the word temptation means that I could cheat due to that. Poor bedroom skills from the woman is definitely a reason to cheat. Personally I won't cheat due to that but more than 50% of men in this world will cheat due to that.
I really don't care if your statement holds water or not but my point has been made. Do not try to change my narrative. Chip your opinion only.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by fineberry(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by mespusinglez(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
That’s why I think a woman should not bother herself on sexual performance, it’s the men to worry their heads about that. I also think no man will leave a woman just because of her poor sexual performance.
I HAVE...TWICE...AM THE ONE ALWAYS DOING THE WORK....WHICH IS BORING AND ANNOYING AS FVCK...SO I OPT OUT TO FIND A WILD ONE.

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
mespusinglez:
I HAVE...TWICE...AM THE ONE ALWAYS DOING THE WORK....WHICH IS BORING AND ANNOYING AS FVCK...SO I OPT OUT TO FIND A WILD ONE.
Can you wife up that wild one in all honesty?

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by mespusinglez(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Can you wife up that wild one in all honesty?
I'LL MARRY NONE OF EM'

9 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
mespusinglez:
I'LL MARRY NONE OF EM'
Your own is serious, I guess a redpiller

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by mespusinglez(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Your own is serious, I guess a redpiller
TRP IS GOLDEN grin

8 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
mespusinglez:
TRP IS GOLDEN grin
Nothing golden about TRP it preaches hatred towards women in general, except for some few of you guys who still have your emotions in check. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is golden about TRP

8 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Blue86(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
There is always room for improvements.
And a good woman or man will improve on where they need improvements.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by mespusinglez(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Nothing golden about TRP it preaches hatred towards women in general, except for some few of you guys who still have your emotions in check. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is golden about TRP
WHEN HAS BEING UNABLE TO BE MANIPULATED BECOME A HATRED?

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
mespusinglez:
WHEN HAS BEING UNABLE TO BE MANIPULATED A BECOME HATRED?
I’m a veteran on the redpill thread, I’m known well there to put them in check most times and I know what is been preached on that thread. See you can’t tell me otherwise, it’s not and never about freedom from women’s manipulation. A thread where they are been advised to spread their seeds and have babies with numerous women? Kai I’ve seen and read a lot from that thread and it’s sad to know that men with such weird and wicked beliefs exist amongst us, very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BenjaminDomer: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yes... I left a girl for being a dummy in bed. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BenjaminDomer: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Iyaebe the broke feminist.
Kris's na you? grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BenjaminDomer: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
I love giving women disrespectful sex.

Become that wild girl for me grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
The only thing your gender want to be bring to the table.... . you still dont want to do it well...

Women..who do una like this

20 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I’m a
A thread where they are been advised to spread their seeds and have babies with numerous women? .

Lies...

U are not the only one that visit that thread...thegidiredpiller never said this...

he mostly talks women manipulation style and preach men not to settle for women that dont see a man worthy of her in her prime but can mange him whem shes desperate for marriage.....

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Oesophagus99(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Fiscus105(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
I won't leave her for not being good in bed but her inability to satisfy me is a temptation to get a better option.

Can she look for alternative for your inability to satisfy her financially.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

Can she look for alternative for your inability to satisfy her financially.
She can be tempted as well but a good woman will overcome.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Fiscus105(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
She can be tempted as well but a "good woman" will overcome.

The same way you should overcome temptation of poor skill in bed from ur wife.

I biliv u re a "good man."
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

The same way you should overcome temptation of poor skill in bed from ur wife.

I biliv u re a "good man."
YES
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lies...

U are not the only one that visit that thread...thegidiredpiller never said this...

he mostly talks women manipulation style and preach men not to settle for women that dont see a man worthy of her in her prime but can mange him whem shes desperate for marriage.....

There’s a redpill thread and I’m not talking about thegidredpillers toxic threads
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by jagorinho: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
That’s why I think a woman should not bother herself on sexual performance, it’s the men to worry their heads about that. I also think no man will leave a woman just because of her poor sexual performance.
Most men won't leave a woman because of her poor sexual prowess especially if she is good in other departments but the day the guy accidentally copulated with those girls with " flexible waist" then that is the end of "Solomon Grundy", he will be hooked with the new lady and feel cheated by his boring spouse for serving him tasteless sex all along.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
I love giving women disrespectful sex.

Become that wild girl for me grin
Which one is disrespectful sex?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by jeromestarks: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples requires some form of skills and energy no doubt.Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies . With all these put together, should women worry over not been good in bed to meet up with her partner’s fantasies? Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
90% of married women do not enjoy sex. They just moan to fake orgasm and satisfy their husbands.
Your body is for him. So it should bother you if he doesn't enjoy it.

Men, try and give your wife really good sex abeg. Many women like the Op are suffering in bed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.