Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (47069 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Sweetvie: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
WonderManly:

Oh! Sorry for that... Oya take one. grin grin grin
Thanks grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by WonderManly(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
Thanks grin grin
Tuale... You be correct person!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Tundex911: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Why side chic dey available
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Kayclite: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
Can this alone make you leave a good woman?
No sensible man will leave a good woman just because of bed
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

If a woman isnt that gud in bed she dnt feel passion 4 u or connection in that way. Isn't easy to fake i dnt think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by iSense247: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
As for me I don't care. Just open the sweet honeypot for and I'm good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

my wife must be very good on bed oo cus I can't face life challenges outside then in the night that I ought to get a mind blowing sexual pleasure and enjoyment from her then it will now end in a boring sex
I need a wife that will handled me sexually on bed that I will have to beg for more or even beg her to set me free cus the enjoyment is k!ll!ng me.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Which one is disrespectful sex?
like manhandling her Boob's and rough handling her puna and giving her hot resounding slap during the act
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

like manhandling her Boob's and rough handling her puna and giving her hot resounding slap during the act
Na you sabi
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol vanilla people.

Integrate role play in your sex life wink
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by AlphaTaikun: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I see that you aren’t afraid to speak the truth! I’m not sure if you’re a M or a F but one thing you are is right. Women rarely speak about the things you are speaking because the male species really can’t handle the truth, at least most of them anyway.

When I’m in a relationship, I’m the faithful kind but most women can cheat for years and juggle several guys and never get caught. Men, not so much and it’s not only because of the sexual aspect.
He's an M.

On the contrary, men like me can handle the truth. NO big deal 'cos for years now, I've known the primal, hardcore, inner secrets of you women. A lot of men are still clueless about the specifics (i.e., the cheating nature of women) that you stated above, but first, they'll have to learn some punishing lessons down the road.

My take is this, "if you wanna cheat, then just get gone." Period. Don't do it under my roof or while still with me. There are other women out there, and a man just has to be wise and never settle for less. Period.

Last but not least:
Oh yeah!... "Can I get a big 'ameeeen' to the bolded "faithful kind" of confessions from 1stGenAmerican, somebody?!" *smirk* wink

Congregation:
'Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!' Whoooh!

Obrigado.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

He's an M.

On the contrary, men like me can handle the truth. NO big deal 'cos
for years now, I've known the primal, hardcore, inner secrets of you women. A lot of men are still clueless about the specifics (i.e., the cheating nature of women) that you stated above, but first, they'll have to learn some punishing lessons down the road.

My take is this, "if you wanna cheat, then just get gone." Period. Don't do it under my roof or while still with me. There are other women out there, and a man just has to be wise and never settle for less. Period.

Last but not least:
Oh yeah!... "Can I get a big 'ameeeen' to the bolded "faithful kind" of confessions from 1stGenAmerican, somebody?!" *smirk* wink

Congregation:
'Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!' Whoooh!

Obrigada.

I like you more and more each day. wink

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
Na you sabi

No Be that kind wild s*x Una dey like
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by AlphaTaikun: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:

I like your moniker. So you really have 5 kids, or you're just being goofy? wink

Lets dive right into the specifics here...

If she is not motivated to change and see a sex therapist because of some hormonal changes... (or learn some Kamasutra skills with me and be more adventurous), because of her excessive religiosity, then that's a deal breaker for me.

These issues have to be really discussed before the start of long-term romantic commitment.

Hope this helps.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I like your moniker. So you really have 5 kids, or you're just being goofy? wink

Lets dive right into the specifics here...

If she is not motivated to change and see a sex therapist because of some hormonal changes... (or learn some Kamasutra skills with me and be more adventurous), because of her excessive religiosity, then that's a deal breaker for me.

These issues have to be really discussed before the start of long-term romantic commitment.

Hope this helps.

The same men that’ll slut shame a lady is sexually experienced are here condemning the inexperienced ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by AlphaTaikun: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I like you more and more each day. wink
I know. kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by AlphaTaikun: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
The same men that’ll slut shame a lady is sexually experienced are here condemning the inexperienced ones
*Raising eyebrow*

Condemning what?

I gave you an honest feedback from my mature, truly liberated male perspective. Why did you then bother to put up the thread topic? Maybe you didn't want an honest feedback from us men.

Mind you I'm the kind of man who doesn't like to put labels on people. Headwinds are meant to make us grow and gain better perspectives in life.

I'll stop here. Bye
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by DonroxyII: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Draslo:

Lmao!

Women are not meant to be sexually strong?
Please tell me why one woman can sleep with 25 men in one day but a man can't without seriously deteriorating
You ain't From Planet Earth ? Which Dictionary States this ?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by DonroxyII: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
A man is responsible for any damaged woman you see out there, make your own research and not just some what Andrew Tates tells you. Rape, molestation, drugs and what have you were introduced to women by men, also is it not men that has monetised sex and tricked women into it? Well there’s always a woman for every man out there either good or bad. One thing you all Redpillers should know is not to generalise your experience with ladies of easy virtue, if you want a good woman you should first be a good man, it’s that simple.
Not just a Good Man but a Reasonable Man:
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
Not just a Good Man but a Reasonable Man:
Yes ooo mr donroxyll

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

1st and foremost, women shouldnt try to make excuses for their lack of sexual motivation. imagine someone who was having sex 7 times a week, today trying to blame a job, motherhood, family for their lack in the bedroom? you are making it sound like sex is only beneficial to hubby and certainly not you and your r/ship.
2nd how are the above you mentionned related to how good in bed women are or should be? you either are good in bed or you aint....and regardless of your bedmatic skills, if you are married or in a r/ship, then obviously your man doesnt care.
3rd a man can always TEACH his woman what to do in the bedroom; tell her what he likes and how dirty/low he wants her to go....and vice versa, because remember, sex is a two way street and just as women should be good in bed, MEN TOO should be good in bed (and we all know that some men are lousy in bed)

BTW many African women have never ever had an orgasm, let alone remotely know what that is, simply because of the African Stereotypes ... aka i wont go down on you, i wont try anything different, i will only satisfy myself, if i fukc a woman as hard as possible thats great sex or the ultimate BS myth: if a woman scream in bed then its good sex (not understanding that screaming of pain/discomfort is different than screaming of pleasure)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

1st and foremost, women shouldnt try to make excuses for their lack of sexual motivation. imagine someone who was having sex 7 times a week, today trying to blame a job, motherhood, family for their lack in the bedroom? you are making it sound like sex is only beneficial to hubby and certainly not you and your r/ship.
2nd how are the above you mentionned related to how good in bed women are or should be? you either are good in bed or you aint....and regardless of your bedmatic skills, if you are married or in a r/ship, then obviously your man doesnt care.
3rd a man can always TEACH his woman what to do in the bedroom; tell her what he likes and how dirty/low he wants her to go....and vice versa, because remember, sex is a two way street and just as women should be good in bed, MEN TOO should be good in bed (and we all know that some men are lousy in bed)

BTW many African women have never ever had an orgasm, let alone remotely know what that is, simply because of the African Stereotypes ... aka i wont go down on you, i wont try anything different, i will only satisfy myself, if i fukc a woman as hard as possible thats great sex or the ultimate BS myth: if a woman scream in bed then its good sex (not understanding that screaming of pain/discomfort is different than screaming of pleasure)
Will mrbrown leave a good woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Will mrbrown leave a good woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

come on sista, any smart man knows that there is no such thing as a good woman with poor bedroom skills....if she is "good" then she should be able to fukc my brains out and/or say YES and swing from the chandelier in a catwoman costume, if this is what i desire. a good woman is one that can satisfy her man (fully) physically/emotionally and most importantly sexually. so if i meet a woman that aint good in bed and she is not willing to learn what it takes to please her man, then there wouldnt be anyone to leave as there would be no r/ship (to begin with).

yes some women out there are truly bad on bed and cant satisfy their men (woodplank type), even if their life depends on it... just like some people out there cannot dance, and you just have to accept it and move on with your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Mazeed2: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Mazeed2 post=116567821][/quote] Why are you quoting this thread again? Ashawo dy your eyes
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Mazeed2: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
I won't leave her nor cheat on her but I will rather blend her and tolerate her to my satisfaction since is her weakness
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by oshionelecky: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Okafor's Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.