Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (47051 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by MNDY(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

The same way you should overcome temptation of poor skill in bed from ur wife.

I biliv u re a "good man."

This gender sef...

When will the female gender ever accept a wrong instead of defending your gender against the male gender. Defending your gender and making matters worse in everything.

I pity any man who argues with a woman back and forth. The female gender that always wants to win an argument.

Men condemn something wrong pertaining the male gender easily but the female gender rather defends (especially if it is connected with men too).

IF YOU REALLY ARE TO COMPARE THE ISSUE AT HAND WITH TEMPTATION FOR HER TO GO AFTER ANOTHER MAN WITH MORE MONEY, IS SHE AMPUTATED THAT SHE CAN'T WORK TO EARN MONEY HERSELF?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Atllanta: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2022
it's just like saying should a man be bothered about not having money. continue in false sense of security
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Which sane man will leave a down to earth wife because she lacks bedroom skills?

The problem is, if she isn't Willing to learn or at least be flexible for her man...Partners must be flexible for eachother..Never say never for him/her...

Always open to learn from each other..couples goals.
You have a multiple personality, I don’t even know where to fix you. You can be good, bad and ugly at the same time
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Fiscus105(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2022
MNDY:

This gender sef...

When will the female gender ever accept a wrong instead of defending your gender against the male gender. Defending your gender and making matters worse in everything.

I pity any man who argues with a woman back and forth. The female gender that always wants to win an argument.

Men condemn something wrong pertaining the male gender easily but the female gender rather defends (especially if it is connected with men too).

IF YOU REALLY ARE TO COMPARE THE ISSUE AT HAND WITH TEMPTATION FOR HER TO GO AFTER ANOTHER MAN WITH MORE MONEY, IS SHE AMPUTATED THAT SHE CAN'T WORK TO EARN MONEY HERSELF?

Hope u read well before you comment Sha?

I pity people around you because they are interacting with "devil in making", must you always support ur gender? Even if he/she is going wrong, I will advice u to go back and reread and possibly give it to any of ur neighbor who knows how to read and comprehend for better explanation.

If u come out from family where female giving husband problem, does it mean all females are giving husbands problem?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2022
MNDY:

I pity any man arguing with your gender and going back and forth with explanations. Your gender that will never agree to be wrong and always want to win argument. Defending yourselves as females (against men) and making matters worse.
Lol it is your gender that accept faults abi? Gaslighting ko le Work
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by MNDY(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope u read well before you comment Sha?

I pity people around you because they are interacting with "devil in making", must you always support ur gender? Even if he/she is going wrong, I will advice u to go back and reread and possibly give it to any of ur neighbor who knows how to read and comprehend for better explanation.

If u come out from family where female giving husband problem, does it mean all females are giving husbands problem?

What are you even saying?

I am talking about women defending their wrongdoings especially when it involves men. Men usually condemn something bad done by the male gender.

You are saying what I don't understand.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Fiscus105(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2022
MNDY:

What are you even saying?

I am talking about women defending their wrongdoings especially when it involves men. Men usually condemn something bad done by the male gender.

You are saying what I don't understand.

And for men like u defending their wrong doing?

Because ur wife not good in bed u tempted to go outside

But it's abomination for wife that her husband not bringing money home to be tempted.

What's good for geese not good for ganders again abi
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by MNDY(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

And for men like u defending their wrong doing?

Because ur wife not good in bed u tempted to go outside

But it's abomination for wife that her husband not bringing money home to be tempted.

What's good for geese not good for ganders again abi

Sex is different from money. Many women are working and earning good money. Every woman should learn how to make money.

If he starts cheating because of a problem that she can solve by herself, she will still be the one to be angry and be complaining. But to solve money problem, she can be earning money and supporting the family together with him. Moreover, she will enjoy the sex too if she improves

Going after another man for money is a shame on her. When she is an adult that can get a job and earn money for herself as an adult. It's very wrong way to punish her husband. No respect for her own body?

Common sense should tell you that the girls outside are using "good in bed" to snatch men from their wives. A man loves sex very much and his wife will make him addicted to her and not look outside if she is doing it well. She will enjoy it too and she will also be able to keep her man.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Fiscus105(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
MNDY:

Sex is different from money. Many women are working and earning good money. Every woman should learn how to make money.

If he starts cheating because of a problem that she can solve by herself, she will still be the one to be angry and be complaining. But to solve money problem, she can be earning money and supporting the family together with him. Moreover, she will enjoy the sex too if she improves

Going after another man for money is a shame on her. When she is an adult that can get a job and earn money for herself as an adult. It's very wrong way to punish her husband. No respect for her own body?

Common sense should tell you that the girls outside are using "good in bed" to snatch men from their wives. A man loves sex very much and his wife will make him addicted to her and not look outside if she is doing it well. She will enjoy it too and she will also be able to keep her man.

Abeg park well, keep on hallucinating on redpill and running away from justice and fairness.
.bye
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Kronikuz: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
I won't leave her if she ticks all the other boxes. But Imma keep me a side chick that will fulfill my fantasies tho
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Farfalla(f): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
folake4u:
I thought y'all are looking for virgins alone? Tchewww. undecided
Yes they want virgins, but these virgin girls should also be able to administer all sex styles, including headstand and hanging on chandeliers.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by superCleanworks(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
A woman can just lay and the 25 men take their turns, she doesn’t have to put in much energy

yeah. just lay there like a dead body.

i will NEVER say do anything sexual or romantic with such a woman even if she is the most beautiful woman in the world. can't even hold hands with such. God forbid.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by folake4u(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Farfalla:

Yes they want virgins, but these virgin girls should also be able to administer all sex styles, including headstand and hanging on chandeliers.

Lmao. grin grin grin

She should be able to do snake in the monkey shadow style also.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Farfalla(f): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao. grin grin grin

She should be able to do snake in the monkey shadow style also.

***Takes note of this new sex style to add to my collection. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Munzy14(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
You have a multiple personality, I don’t even know where to fix you. You can be good, bad and ugly at the same time
I am glad you find it hard to figure personality..It connotes unpredictable..
My Dad will say any man that is predictable, is something easy.. grin

Understanding my personality is meant for the special woman cheesy.

If you are rigid and not ready so be flexible for your man in the bedroom, Your name will be sorry...If you know, you teach him..If he knows more, learn from him...Gaskia!
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by folake4u(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Farfalla:

***Takes note of this new sex style to add to my collection. grin cool

Ehen. I'm glad you're taking notes.
She should be able to whine her waist her waist like Shakira and twerk her a$$ the Jane Mena way.
In summary, be a Godfearing Cardi B. cool

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by thinkmoney(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
Unless she married a dull man or a gay
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Farfalla(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
folake4u:

Ehen. I'm glad you're taking notes.
She should be able to whine her waist her waist like Shakira and twerk her a$$ the Jane Mena way.

Na so. cool

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by GloriousGbola: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
folake4u:

ashawo dey dis house ooo tongue embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by folake4u(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

ashawo dey dis house ooo tongue embarassed grin

Everybody be ashawo oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by GloriousGbola: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by folake4u(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5IbN4xw70

wink

Funny enough, I don't like this song oh. angry
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by GloriousGbola: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
folake4u:

Funny enough, I don't like this song oh. angry

I was just naija quoting the first lines in the song

Theres hoes in this house
Asahawo dey here oo

The moment you called cardi b, I remembered wap.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by folake4u(f): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I was just naija quoting the first lines in the song

Theres hoes in this house
Asahawo dey here oo

The moment you called cardi b, I remembered wap.

Lol ohhh okay,I get it now. cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
I think she should...

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Munzy14:

I am glad you find it hard to figure personality..It connotes unpredictable..
My Dad will say any man that is predictable, is something easy.. grin

Understanding my personality is meant for the special woman cheesy.

If you are rigid and not ready so be flexible for your man in the bedroom, Your name will be sorry...If you know, you teach him..If he knows more, learn from him...Gaskia!
�, the way men behave when it comes to sexual matters is funny, it’s the only way a hard man can become flexible. See the way you no carry the sex part play �
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
killmods:
I think she should... I have broken up with my ex a long time a go and we keep getting back together. Why the sex be like magic but for a long time now i have been holding myself from calling her back. If she mistakenly finds out my new place and shows up I don't think i will be strong enough to resist it cos till date i never see her match for knacking undecided
But the knacking didn’t make you keep her which implies that a woman sexual prowess is not of importance

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
But the knacking didn’t make you keep her which implies that a woman sexual prowess is not of importance
It is...
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
�, the way men behave when it comes to sexual matters is funny, it’s the only way a hard man can become flexible. See the way you no carry the sex part play �
From time immemorial men like sex..We don't hide it..Anyone who does, is the new world Hitler grin The better you know this as a lady, the better.

Men like sex.

Women like comfort..And comfort = Money. cheesy Who doesn't want to Bamba grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
killmods:

It is...
Sex whether good and bad can’t keep a relationship, it is one of the things I’ve learnt from this topic
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Sex whether good and bad can’t keep a relationship, it is one of the things I’ve learnt from this topic
Yes that's the truth but it still doesn't mean u have to be careless about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.