Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (47043 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

Lolz Depends on who the husband or partner is really. Some men don't care about sex much, some men get enough outside so won't care anyways and some men care and want it from their wives only. The latar is the scenario that will cause problems if its lacking.

so depends on who she's with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Chris2chris: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
I will not leave her, but will teach her the best can. And she will improve
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by benqo01(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truth is no woman is being bashed for not good in bed,the aggression is towards men which we all know....... So they don't have to be bothered at all men take d blame

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by U2ice(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Draslo:

Lmao!

Women are not meant to be sexually strong?
Please tell me why one woman can sleep with 25 men in one day but a man can't without seriously deteriorating

Na stamina dem just need lol that’s what really defines a ‘good in bed’ woman
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by cooooooks(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lollittaa
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Bukola94: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
highchief1:
if you marry a woman because she’s good in bed that marriage won’t last upto 2yrs.men don’t marry for sex
please speak for yourself, sex is a very vital & important aspect of marriage. it will shock you that beautiful wives love sex so much & some will cheat on u if you lack in that aspect. money & good sex scatter women brain box. please don't slack in the bedroom aspect.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Achadu76: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
WonderManly:
You see...
ssssssh
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by AZControversial(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyExpression:

Is the woman an unresponsive wall?

If the wall wasn't responsive, there would/ wouldn't be a need to change the drill bit.

In other words, the wall ALWAYS responds.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
Same with a man that's not good in bedmatics is as useless as the K in Knife
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Basiliun: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Husband and wife are there to complement each other in every aspects of lives including sexual activities. Therefore poor sex performance should neither be a reason to opt for extramarital union nor divorce, rather,
the husband has some works to do inoder to cope with her sexuall, whereas every individual has his or her weaknesess.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by fynex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
I won't leave her for not being good in bed but her inability to satisfy me is a temptation to get a better option.

But you can teach her instead of going out for a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by fynex(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

If she's willing she can be taught.
I can not leave her or be tempted to go cheat on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Caseywilliams(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Let's try reverse psychology and see how it works out grin grin grin

Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. men hold down jobs, from being the bread winners of the house to being the food provider of the house, being a husband can be overwhelming and highly desexualising as you've got to leave the relaxational comfort zone as early as before the first cock crows to you coming back late most times even after first darkness cover making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should men worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do women really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a woman, will you leave your man because of his poor bedroom skills? grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by LivinusOnyi: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Even a man should not be bothered, rather when it's time to get married cool down and look woman wey never do olosho work before, you should be able to satisfy her

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Not at all. There is more to life than the carnal needs. Besides there is no proof that it holds the key to a successful life or marriage.

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Caseywilliams(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't knw why i find this ur comment very funny grin grin
Maybe bcoz if at all e come be only olosho sabi knack for this life.... You no go marry again. cool
Nah question I just asked you ooh abeg wink
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by EmmyDJourno: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Let her just take care of the kids and the home
There are ladies out there who would help her in that field cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by vince96w2(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
When people say perform I just laugh..whether u enter a very tight hole or lose one, brain controls ur sensations and end result is releasing sperm..so whether u cheat, or not that feeling of satisfaction is a mental thing and it's same..Do foolish rapist need a performance to satisfy their list?
All the many styles that are created just point to one thing, a dick entering a vagina..period..so whether doggy oo, hanging from ceiling oo all na to enter one place..

So why will u leave a good woman because of fantasies u created in ur brain? No matter how exciting the new woman is, give it 2 years u go still tire for am ..that's fact

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Joshcoli(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
A man who want to cheat will still cheat regardless if the woman is good in bed or not

Compatibility in marriage is not the in thing it's commitment

If you are comitted to your partner you will never cheat
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by bepositive11: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Couples should learn how to please each other.

Rozross:

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by highchief1: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bukola94:
please speak for yourself, sex is a very vital & important aspect of marriage. it will shock you that beautiful wives love sex so much & some will cheat on u if you lack in that aspect. money & good sex scatter women brain box. please don't slack in the bedroom aspect.
we are saying the same thg.there are other thgs that need more attention.it’s only a mad man that gets erection when he’s not happy financially and otherwise.my manhood works with my Acc balance.Most couples are facing others issues that they don’t remember sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by WonderManly(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yankee101:

One chair please
Alright!
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by drphantom: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:

The question you have asked, in my view, is only valid if the basis a couple are together is JUST sex.

That may be the norm for many in today’s world however the inherent error in with this type of thinking is evident in the number of people with less than satisfying relationships with their significant other.

Sex is important in the monogamous and exclusive context of marriage. however, sex is not the only consideration.

In my experience with my wonderful spouse of almost 2 decades, sex with your spouse is what you make it. There is really no such thing as sexual incompatibility.
The main ingredient for a successful marriage is communication and it’s impact is also felt in the sexual arena.
It is the same salt of communication that you use in relating well with you spouse that allows both of you to discuss each other’s sexual needs and desires thereby making each other more willing partners to fulfill each other sexually.

This, in my opinion is a better way to deal than to be hopping from one vagina to another or from one penis to another in the hopes of finding a sexually compatible mate.

This also removes the need for such experimentation.

If you understand that your primary need is a person you can connect on a soul to soul level with, then there is no level you cannot connect on whether it be spiritual, physical, mental or sexual.

Before you try to connect sexually, connect person to person first.

The Bible preaches abstinence before marriage because sex is not a pre-requisite for a successful marriage.

Sex is a unifier in marriage when you get it right. It is not the reason for marriage...much less a couple being together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
wink
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by cedeki(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yes, she should be very much worried, Right from times of Old till date, this issues still leading to countless divorced cases. as a woman you owe it to yourself to save your marriage if the problem is relating to under performance in the bedroom... go learn work and impress yourself and husbands in the bedroom, read erotic novels or see romantic movies

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Ejiod(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
My top priority before sex would be as follow:

1. Intelligence
2. Intelligence
3. Effective communication
4. Sex

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by sniperr007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:

YES... especially if she's a Nigerian girl. What's her usefulness again

Besides, there's nothing like a "good Nigerian girl". They don't exist.

Na wa oh

You dey vex oh
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Zonefree(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Same with a man that's not good in bedmatics is as useless as the K in Knife
So, why are you crying now?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BenjaminDomer: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
And you? That’s how you talk anyhow to someone?

Just someone like you.

Just saying the truth grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by geladinho1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
Bad guy
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Naanlong01: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Cheating can destroy a very good relationship, not a way out.

A relationship {marriage} that lacks a vibrant sex life is not a very good one.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by CaptMarvel(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you are married to her, Will you now leave her because of poor bedmatics, nahh. If you cheat, remember she too can cheat and she could put a bastard on your neck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.