Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (47049 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
There’s a redpill thread and I’m not talking about thegidredpillers toxic threads

If its toxic to you why go there..??.why is it that you women cant stand to see your ways exposed

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

If its toxic to you why go there..??.why is it that you women cant stand to see your ways exposed
I’ll even advise ladies to frequent that thread so as to be aware, a lot of ladies are been misled by redpillers but unaware, they end up becoming baby mamas and uncared for. Awareness of the redpill as a lady makes you very wise in your dealings with men

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I’ll even advise ladies to frequent that thread so as to be aware, a lot of ladies are been misled by redpillers but unaware, they end up becoming baby mamas and uncared for. Awareness of the redpill as a lady makes you very wise in your dealings with men

Indeed....always playing victim even before it happens...
Isnt it funny coming from the gender that commits paternity fraud, that uses pregnancy to trap men...the gender that only dates for only the financial gain in short and long run........yeah ...u are always the victim

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Indeed....always playing victim even before it happens...
Isnt it funny coming from the gender that commits paternity fraud, that uses pregnancy to trap men...the gender that only dates for only the financial gain in short and long run........yeah ...u are always the victim
If men don’t run from their responsibilities, paternity fraud and others you mentioned won’t be on the rise. Bad men creates bad women, it is the bitter truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
If men don’t run from their responsibilities, paternity fraud and others you mentioned won’t be on the rise. Bad men creates bad women, it is the bitter truth

Lol....u women never amaze me... so paternity fraud is not because you are sleeping with multiple men in the first place....??

U sleep with a man and chose pin the baby on your richest one among all the men you are fvcking but its the men's fault u chose to be a deceptive...

Sigh!! Men is the cause if you greediness..
men made you prostitutes, not your love for iphone 13 and expensive wig....
men made u all women cheat because women dont like sex and never cheats and only do what men want like robots....

Sigh!!!! I actually feel sorry for you women...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by mespusinglez(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I’m a veteran on the redpill thread, I’m known well there to put them in check most times and I know what is been preached on that thread. See you can’t tell me otherwise, it’s not and never about freedom from women’s manipulation. A thread where they are been advised to spread their seeds and have babies with numerous women? Kai I’ve seen and read a lot from that thread and it’s sad to know that men with such weird and wicked beliefs exist amongst us, very sad.
"YOU'VE SEEN AND READ ALOT FROM THAT THREAD" IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT READING ALONE YOU KNOW....YOU'RE STRICTLY RESPONSIBLE ON HOW YOU UNDERSTAND & INTERPRET WHAT YOU READ THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....u women never amaze me... so paternity fraud is not because you are sleeping with multiple men in the first place....??

U sleep with a man and chose pin the baby on your richest one among all the men you are fvcking but its the men's fault u chose to be a deceptive...

Sigh!! Men is the cause if you greediness..
men made you prostitutes, not your love for iphone 13 and expensive wig....
men made u all women cheat because women dont like sex and never cheats and only do what men want like robots....

Sigh!!!! I actually feel sorry for you women...
A man is responsible for any damaged woman you see out there, make your own research and not just some what Andrew Tates tells you. Rape, molestation, drugs and what have you were introduced to women by men, also is it not men that has monetised sex and tricked women into it? Well there’s always a woman for every man out there either good or bad. One thing you all Redpillers should know is not to generalise your experience with ladies of easy virtue, if you want a good woman you should first be a good man, it’s that simple.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
mespusinglez:
"YOU'VE SEEN AND READ ALOT FROM THAT THREAD" IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT READING ALONE YOU KNOW....YOU'RE STRICTLY RESPONSIBLE ON HOW YOU UNDERSTAND & INTERPRET WHAT YOU READ THERE.
I even have a better understanding than most of you Redpillers because I’m not coming from any angle of bitterness. You and I know nairaland version of redpill is toxic. I gave up on you all when ubun(ja) recently told you guys that there’s nothing bad in carelessly having babies with numerous women, like seriously? It’s even laughable to think that he was able to convince all of you to accept it. I wonder the kind of power he has over most of you.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
A man is responsible for any damaged woman you see out there, make your own research and not just some what Andrew Tates tells you. Rape, molestation, drugs and what have you were introduced to women by men, also is it not men that has monetised sex and tricked women into it? Well there’s always a woman for every man out there either good or bad. One thing you all Redpillers should know is not to generalise your experience with ladies of easy virtue, if you want a good woman you should first be a good man, it’s that simple.

Lol...

Trick women.??..u have turn up this self deception to gear 5.....if u lie to me u cant lie to yourself..

So u mean u women are tricked to stand at junctions, clubs and brothels.. ??

u mean its not greed and love for expensive thing u cant afford, and get money quick syndrome that make u engage in prostitution..

prostitution is legal in netherlands....no one tricks anyone into it...95% of registered prostitute in netherlands are women...

Madam u points are funny and pathetic... u sleep with multiple men, collect money from them ...and u dare to blame a man for being deceptive for paternity fraud...??

Yahoo boys and kiddnappers should blame other for their vices too

Madam..please..dont pass this ideology to your offspring...

6 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...

Trick women.??..u have turn up this swlf deception.....if lie to me u cant lie to yourself..

u mean u women are tricked to stand at junctions, clubs and brothels.. ??

u mean its not greed and love for expensive thing u cant afford, and get money quick syndrome that make u engage in prostitution..

prostitution is legal in netherlands....no one tricks anyone into it...95% of registered prostitute in netherlands are women...

Madam u points are funny and pathetic... u sleep with multiple men, collect money from them ...and u dare to blame a man for being deceptive for paternity fraud...??

Yahoo boys and kiddnappers should blame other for their vices too

Madam..please..dont pass this ideology to your offspring...
I guess you don’t know the origin of prostitution. Go do some research
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by advanceDNA: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I guess you don’t know the origin of prostitution. Go do some research

Its about the origin now..??..the origin is what makes women still do all these things in 2022??

So whats the origin of paternity fraud ..that makes u women sleep with several men now and pin the baby on the most financially stable or marriagable.??

Whats the origin of high body sleeping with as many men as u can before marriage and settle for a man u couldnt bring yourself to date when you were in your prime but can now manage for marriage??

U couldnt even admit your gender is greedy and deceptive ...

Greed is human nature ....men and women have it....deception is human nature... men and women do it....but u would rather blame men than admit greed, ur love for money and love for the streets..u would rather paint a picture that u are saints and men are the cause for your bad behaviours....typical feminist 101

im not surprised...its in your nature to manipulate men to get what you want......and still manipulate men when you are caught..

lies and manipulation go together....enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BenjaminDomer: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Which one is disrespectful sex?

Google
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BenjaminDomer: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
It is simple.... You be ASHAWO grin

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

It is simple.... You be ASHAWO grin
And you? That’s how you talk anyhow to someone?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Keniwit(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm sure this post isn't for Nigeria ladies
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by iLegendd(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
No, she shouldn't. She should wait until a small girl takes her man away.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Deeprooted: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
If woman no bother who come sopoz bother?

E sopoz give her sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by womenareapezz: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
what can a woman offer apart from sex undecided
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by vikstandon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
She should just be ready to explore and quit being rigid.

There is no skill that can't be learnt... Put your head and mind into it.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
That is absolutely untrue bro!
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by etrouble: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.

Go pick Olosho from the roadside to marry then. They are very good in bed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BigYash: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
A woman mustn't be good in bed. But she must not be lazy in bed. If I'm dating a girl and she is directing the kind of styles I should use on her,I see such girl as a hoe,because she learnt from so many coaches before ,she became that good. My opinion anyways..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by etrouble: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
I won't leave her for not being good in bed but her inability to satisfy me is a temptation to get a better option.

Your inability to train her is worth her dumping you for a man who can train her.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is being good or bad in bed entails? angry

Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by mespusinglez(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I even have a better understanding than most of you Redpillers because I’m not coming from any angle of bitterness. You and I know nairaland version of redpill is toxic. I gave up on you all when ubun(ja) recently told you guys that there’s nothing bad in carelessly having babies with numerous women, like seriously? It’s even laughable to think that he was able to convince all of you to accept it. I wonder the kind of power he has over most of you.
THE WISE DON'T EVEN NEED A WORD...GOOD DAY!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yes men care about theor partner's bed skills but as a man I cannot leave my partner because of bed skills! I will rather teach her! Women are impressionable if u don't know, so i will rather teach her what i want her to be in bed!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
This pointless topic found its way here.

If you like, win awards for being the best lover available. A partner will still cheat, one’s wedding will still crumble and one will still get rejected by potential romantic partners. Perfect is the worst type of boring on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
bigtt76:
What is being good or bad in bed entails? angry

Ability to turn 360degrees and make him grunt and also fulfilling all his fantasies
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Timoleon(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
A relationship without good sex is NOT a “very good” relationship.
Rozross:
Cheating can destroy a very good relationship, not a way out.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
weak excuses ehn. during dating una dey travel 10 hours and will give good nacks same day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.