Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (47056 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Heavance(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?
As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
Men hold down jobs, being fathers being a husband as well.
If you know you are bad, then don't stress the man when he tries to satisfy his fantasy.
These things should be talked about, so we don't see post here and there about cheating, divorce and troubled marriages.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Who told you this? lipsrsealed

A woman can get pounded all night, she go still wake in the morning clean..While the man will be sleeping like lizard.
Will you leave a woman who’s sexually weak? She’s ready to give you as much as you ask but she doesn’t put much effort or turn 360 degrees to please you
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by labelle123(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Workch:
I prefer a woman that Isn’t very good in bed. I get tired of sex easily myself
. Hmmmmm
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Web2020: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
I like your statement not because of what it stands for, but because of the clever way you bring out 'p' from psychology. P is really useless. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Before opening the thread, I said you will be here or you are the OP...This topic has your signature all over it..

Bed skills is one thing anyone can learn from his or her partner if he or she really want things to move fine.

The problem is if the partner isn't willing to adjust so they can explore each other.
So I have a signature here � you go leave woman because she no sabi do you well?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Abaniwealth(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Cheating can destroy a very good relationship, not a way out.
Thank you my brother..
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by iswallker(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:
I won't leave her if she is good in other areas, but I would probably cheat on her.

Chat me for Neolife supplements that will cure you and friends of infection

Check siggy for whats app no.
I am not joking it's all over the place killing people's sex life and health
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by franchasofficia: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
Sex dies slowly as marriage grows older, what keeps most couple going stronger in marriage isn't the sex but mostly the shared values, success/achievements, vision, children bond, and memories of the past good times.

Any married man or woman that tells you that his or her partner's sexual prowees is what kept them faithful and happy in the marriage is a confirmed liar.

Don't marry just because of sexual satisfaction and fantasies if not you will be disappointed and seek out.

Lastly, sexual satisfaction during lovemaking of intercourse goes beyond your partner's sexual skills, most times staring at your partner's body or eyes or any part of them you cherish alone can give you ecstasy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BeanmanX(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Will you Japa if your woman is very poor bedroomically?
Most Nigerian women are very lazy on bed which is a turn off for me,,,u must be able to match my energy on bed and give me those styles relentlessly...

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
Sex dies slowly as marriage grows older, what keeps most couple going stronger in marriage isn't the sex but mostly the shared values, success/achievements, vision, children bond, and memories of the past good times.

Any married man or woman that tells you that his or her partner's sexual prowees is what kept them faithful and happy in the marriage is a confirmed liar.

Don't marry just because of sexual satisfaction and fantasies if not you will be disappointed and seek out.
Mr franchas the innocent but not innocent man. �
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Most Nigerian women are very lazy on bed which is a turn off for me,,,u must be able to match my energy on bed and give me those styles relentlessly...
And if she can’t match? What will be your decision?
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by franchasofficia: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Mr franchas the innocent but not innocent man. �
iyaebe lolz cheesy

Lastly, sexual satisfaction during lovemaking or during intercourse goes beyond your partner's sexual skills, most times staring at your partner's body or eyes or any part of them you cherish so much can give you more than the desired ecstasy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BeanmanX(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
And if she can’t match? What will be your decision?
Well I will look elsewhere,,,I hate boring sex.. undecided
I can't be doing all the work while she lie down like a log of wood..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
iyaebe lolz cheesy

Lastly, sexual satisfaction during lovemaking or during intercourse goes beyond your partner's sexual skills, most times staring at your partner's body or eyes or any part of them you cherish so much can give you more than the desired ecstasy wink

Well, most guys said they’ll unapologetically seek satisfaction outside.Do you still stare after marriage? I’m sure most guys don’t.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Well I will look elsewhere,,,I hate boring sex.. undecided
I can't be doing all the work while she lie down like a log of wood..
Sad to read this though, not good to leave a partner just because of a boring sex
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by damosade(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
comrade.
as P in pneumonia.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BananaPeel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Child birth, baby in-between really slows women sexual appetite. But later on they pick up.
Not every time but she should try as much as possible to satisfy the man. Also, men need to understand this phase is normal for almost all child bearing women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Noo i wouldn't leave my wife because of her poor bedroom skill and selfishness but side chick is a must
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Ayiibobo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Cheating can destroy a very good relationship, not a way out.
cheating is the only way out,rest.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is the difference of not good in bed and not giving you satisfaction?

Jimmythewise:
I won't leave her for not being good in bed but her inability to satisfy me is a temptation to get a better option.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

The same way you should overcome temptation of poor skill in bed from ur wife.

I biliv u re a "good man."

grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by franchasofficia: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Well, most guys said they’ll unapologetically seek satisfaction outside.Do you still stare after marriage? I’m sure most guys don’t.
I admire very beautiful chicks with killer shape only as Sheep said there is nothing sweeter than looking shocked

But the energy to engage in all those extra curriculum affairs isn't there, me no get strength oh, I am very satisfied admiring super pretty chicks from afar to prolong my lifespan on earth cos staring at beautiful ladies is very healthy for a man, but being involved physically involved with them, I no get the energy, time and patience lol

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by emaderocha(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't think men really leave a woman because she is not good in bed,men leave and cheat if the woman when touched frequently say no,I am tired,am not in the mood.To me as long as when I touch her,she plays along,no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
BigYash:
A woman mustn't be good in bed. But she must not be lazy in bed. If I'm dating a girl and she is directing the kind of styles I should use on her,I see such girl as a hoe,because she learnt from so many coaches before ,she became that good. My opinion anyways..

Interesting

So you feel a woman doesn't know what she wants in bed or she should know however not communicate to her lover?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
I admire very beautiful chicks with killer shape only as Sheep said there is nothing sweeter than looking shocked

But the energy to engage in all those extra curriculum affairs isn't there, me no get strength oh, I am very satisfied admiring super pretty chicks from afar to prolong my lifespan on earth cos staring at beautiful ladies is very healthy for a man, but being involved physically involved with them, I no get the energy, time and patience lol
Franchasng I sabi you wela �.
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by franchasofficia: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
BananaPeel:
Child birth, baby in-between really slows women sexual appetite. But later on they pick up.
Not every time but she should try as much as possible to satisfy the man. Also, men need to understand this phase is normal for almost all child bearing women.
Forget the noise men make about their wife not satisfying them in bed, in reality, it is married men that usually fail in meeting their wife's sexual needs either cos they are getting satisfaction from their side chicks, or because of workload and financial pressure, or because of deteriorating sexual libido and sometimes because of health challenges but you know Nigerian/black ladies pretense about sex matters, they hardly complain like Nigerian men do, so the bold ones among the sexually deprived married women get satisfaction from Jigolos and Sugarboys.

Women's sexual libido become highest between the age of 37 to 47yrs while men's own is declining cos men's libido peak starts between 17yrs to 35yrs.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by franchasofficia: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
bukatyne:

Interesting

So you feel a woman doesn't know what she wants in bed or she should know however not communicate to her lover?
Black men, especially Nigerian men don't expect their wife to verbally tell them the style she wants during the act, they prefer coded message via body language, and the lady switching to her preferred style or position without being too forward about it verbally.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by franchasofficia: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Franchasng I sabi you wela �.
Lolz
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Stepatatime(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
By experience l will tell u the truth. A man will get tired of this excuse you put up there in defense of those type of women and when he get tired he may look elsewhere
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by BananaPeel(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
Forget the noise men make about their wife not satisfying them in bed, in reality, it is married men that usually fail in meeting their wife's sexual needs either cos they are getting satisfaction from their side chicks, or because or workload and financial pressure or because deteriorating sexual libido and sometimes because of health challenges but you know Nigerian and black ladies, they hardly complain like men, so the bold ones get satisfaction from Gigolos and Sugarboys.

Women's sexual libido become highest between the age of 37 to 47yrs while men's own is declining cos men's libido peak starts between 17yrs to 35yrs.

Lool.... Me I no dey run o but I understand when she is tired ...... Looool.
Some men na fire fire and so is some women. It's both ways
Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Cromagnon: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

Nobody send woman message to go de form bread winner o
They volunteered
They refuse to face the one that concine dem

If their man no Sabi, no
If he like kerewa then she should expect assistant wives

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.