Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85776 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by mariahAngel(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2022
iLegendd:
grin

Be proud your sperm is working. There are men praying for their sperms to work. When I impregnated my beautiful Asian girlfriend three times that year, I was just panicking like you, but there were people who wanted what I was rejecting.

Life no balance. Keep calm and be proud of your sperm.

What happened to the three pregnancies? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by deltateam: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.

70 years old man. Mistake kee you there.

It's just like shooting someone gun and saying you didn't know he will die. Very anyhow person.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by olisaEze(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
You got your girlfriend pregnant, which wan be "bestie" but you guys go 'raw is war' "at it all the time"?? grin Enyia breeze haf blow and okorkor ny**h haf open! cheesy It haf bizzo for you my guy! Now u understand why African men don’t have white eyes!! grin cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by MartinsD12(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

Mumu guy better prepare to take responsibility immediately, stop saying nonsense here there is nothing like you are just an orphan or still young you didn't consider all these when you were involving yourself in premarital sexxxxx with her, you better go find work to take care of that girl and the unborn child.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Stevo35: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
My man don't think of any abortion. In my language Dem say God wey give person 'crawcraw' him dey give am nail to carry scratch am. So cheers'". take one bottle

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Gbadespet(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

Your comment actually bless my day..
He Sabi Bleep e know Sabi take responsibility...lolz
Better oraimo cord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Caesar25: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
If actually that what you said up there is the truth then I must tell you to prepare for lots of sleepless nights but as bad it may sound owing to the factors you stated above you must embrace the reality.
It's your cross bear it, no man is a saint but we are out doing this time is correcting errors and I must tell you don't think about feeding pills to that young lady and let that foetus live.
Though it's going to be shitty at first but as time slides by you guys are going to pull through .
And most importantly let your guardian know, man it up and start taking responsibilities.
In other words gently ask her what her intentions are about the pressing issue that you are both facing.
Good luck [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Munzy14(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Praise the Lord!

What are you waiting for? grin

Congrats on your new married man status..Go and drag her dowry with your kinsmen..

Case closed!.

Bestie wey dey fvck each other na FWB.

They said we should start marrying our friends for a happier married life..So go ahead. grin

Baby diapers na your mate grin

Wrappper go reach you where e reach others. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You both having sekx without protection, what were you expecting? Miracle money?
Go and run test on STDs first.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by gigabyte13: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Iffaaaa slap you
Wen u dey shook, every now and then
You no reason say
"Person wey no get person, no dey find trouble"
Na because belle don show, u dey find who go pity you......

Make l just tell you say,
Una go soon dey hate unasef now
Because, e go be like una dey hinder unasef to progress.
OGA BRACE UP FOR THE DAYS AHEAD.
NA NOW BETTER HUSTLES START FOR YOU.
U DON BUY MARKET

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by spartachico(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2022
You must be mad
You don Dey madt abi
So you are one of the people claiming bestie bestie and you are shifting someone girlfriend pant ,pant wey you no buy
Just get married and start raising babies like rabbits

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by mariahAngel(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

Prepare to be a father, of course! What else!?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ukpahu(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm but what do u suggest i should do now bro I'm depressed

Modified: just sent u a pm..thanks bro
kill your self
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Trojan8(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“I am a promising young guy” grin grin

grin grin grin

I don't know why this is so funny.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ineedhustle247: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Life's course isn't like GST101 or EDS302
Unfortunately this is one of those times when you get your results before you learn a lesson.

I was like you 3 years ago grin
Today, I'm a proud Papa Bornboy grin
My life didn't stop and heaven didn't fall wink
You have 9 months to prepare for the baby's coming, DON'T SAY I no plan am. angry

ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Greystone: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Kirkman:
grin I am very sorry that you are an orphan but the more reason why you should continue your family lineage. And who best to marry but your best friend.. she sweet in the middle or not grin. My guy your akara don done chop am with bread.. if you abort that baby Na ogun go kee you dia.

The babe must be very sweet for OP to be knacking her “regularly “

OP ccjoe, so the rest of us using condoms to f*kk don’t know that going raw is sweeter bah?

Congratulations in advance.

Better keep that pregnancy and go and marry ur pregnant bestie.

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by henrimoto(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Werey say na accident grin grin hope no one sustained injury?

Una no go kill me with laughter for this app
... Kikikiki... One of them sustained a "blessed injury" lolz.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by phemmyfour: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

That part got me rolling on the floor grin

Anyway, tell your people to get ready to meet her people. Invite us for the traditional wedding/naming ceremony

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by spartachico(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Chris2863:
shred which light again, you want him to narrate the bedroom experience join or what??

Violence #526
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by latolz: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now.. You are so lucky you have it with your bestie.. Be patient map out a plan don't give her any emotional problems that might adversely affect the child.. She's your padi it will work out.. Reach out to as many true family and friends that will support you financially and emotionally.. YOU WILL SCALE THIS TRUST ME.. BUT NEVER UTTER WORDS THAT WILL BREAK HER.. A CHILD IS A GIFT

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by latolz: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2022
You are so lucky you have it with your bestie.. Be patient map out a plan don't give her any emotional problems that might adversely affect the child.. She's your padi it will work out.. Reach out to as many true family and friends that will support you financially and emotionally.. YOU WILL SCALE THIS TRUST ME.. BUT NEVER UTTER WORDS THAT WILL BREAK HER.. A CHILD IS A GIFT

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Askmewhy(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by HomoSapiien: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Pampers and baby food will cost you about 30k monthly.

Clothing and sheltering the baby and the monther shouldn’t not cost you below 60k monthly.

Get ready.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Olat4421: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

He is very foolish indeed. The boy didn't listen to the words of his father.
If you check well, he will be one of does stupid boys who will paint room, buy iphone, buy expensive clothes without having anything doing (they're depending on their parents) yet, calm to be a big boy.
he said he is an orphan
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by sslcrypt: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2022
I hate weak useless men that use the word bestie. What the hell is bestie? Are to inferior to make your feelings known? Carry your cross Mr bestie

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by diggindeep: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

When you were removing your clothes, did you think you were jumping into a swimming pool?
Or since when has preeq stated raising by mistake?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2022
grin Omo you have to brace yourself for the consequences you have two options. 1.Keep it
2.Abort it
Both options come with consequences choose wisely now because you didn’t act wisely before . Also let her go for blood test to confirm
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Miner13: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Werey say na accident grin grin hope no one sustained injury?

Una no go kill me with laughter for this app
if you Know an Orphan: that means atleast one dead, two injure(orphan&bestie) two unhurt(bestie parents
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by alizma: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You want matured advise, are you matured....you don't need insult, ok let's praise you, congratulations bro, you be man, e no dey easy to pregnant a woman. You are a hero among your equals, abi how many of your set don pregnant their bestie?
You better welcome all comments, maybe out of them someone will tell you a bitter truth.

Well, I will advise you sit the girl down and both discuss the situation, first discuss on what do you both want to happen to the pregnancy, to keep or terminate it, your answers will open you to the next discussion, if you want to keep it, how do you go about taking care of yourselves and the baby, if you wish to terminate it, how do you go about it in such a way that you don't get a quack involved and ended up in prison while the other person rest in peace?
Any of the two options may require that you involve your parents/ guidian to be on the safe side. You just have to brace up and owned up that you have don something that needs to be handled and handled well.
If you are going to keep it, make sure there is provision for that either from her parents or your guidian or both and if you are going to terminate it, make sure her mind is prepared for that base on good reason that is both understandable by both of you and involve, if possible, both her parents and your guidian.
Most importantly, no quack must be involved in terminating the pregnancy should that be the option.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Iamziggy: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2022
You forgot all (Promising young guy, still in school and an orphan) and now u need advice.. everything u listed up there should have been your warning.....

ccjoe:

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by abokikhalifa: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Marry her na. If she say she don get belle, she done get belle
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by maasoap(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.