Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85784 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Bluffly: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
You must be insane
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by KushLyon(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

And you say it was a mistake? grin joker
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Tosin9119: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2022
The truth is, the deed is already done. I will not advise you to abort the foetus. Try to man up, go with your pregnant female bestie to meet with her parents and the most important thing is to find a side hustle you can do along side with your schooling that will make fend for the lady and the baby on the way.
The coming days will not be easy at all, but you need to man up.
To the young ladies and guys like me out there, yes, we all know sex is sweet and almost everyone wants to engage in it. If you must have sex, pls try to use a condom, morning-after pills e.t.c
To have a baby in this period is not a child's play at all, even financially stable married couples are terribly complaining about the cost of training a child not to talk of you that you are still schooling, graduate but not yet working or what you are earning is too small to fend for yourself alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by riverbird: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
U be orphan and you no remember, na now u remember se u be orphan grin, congratulations to you man... start preparing and buy enough pampers,I heard one pack is 3k now.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Dalnadoni: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
grin
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
Na hanger i go use wipe him neck...MUMU BOY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Fastlinkpro: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Oboyyy you lean oooo , you will pray for ground to open that you hide yourself .

Take heart, face the music never abort, I said never.
Last last , you will he ok, you wount die I swear. The last thing that will happen is the girl will deliver and stay with parent house. So ko worries.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by OLOKOESHIN: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan

Don't mind werey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ola4lead(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Something you have been doing not once or twice and you called it mistake?
And you’re here telling us no insult, seems ori e gba le , oga better go for d/c no go give her those so called drugs ooo

That is my little advice for you
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by egunna(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

pls tell me you are joking
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Egbelu7(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Uncle u forget say u be orphan?
U dey go skin La skin with female Bestie....
Make u and ur Bestie start to dey safe small small from now till 9months time u will be a daddy and she a Mommy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

CONGRATULATION!

IF SHE IS YOUR BESTIE, THEN U ARE A VERY LUCKY MAN, TO BECOME A FADA WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE.

U DONE CHOP BETTER TING, NA PERSON DAUGHTER BE DAT, NOW IS TIME TO TAKE REAL CARE OF HER AND YOUR BABY.

DONT WORRY, JUST START PLANNING ON HOW YOU BOTH WILL TAKE CARE OF THE BABY.

A BABY IS A BLESSING AND THE END RESULT OF CLOSING EYE, WHILST SHOOTING YOUR SHOT CAREFREELY.

U DEY CLOSE EYE, DEY CUM, ABI?

THE THING DEY SWEET oooOOO...

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ghiloman28(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
He is an orphan by according to his story. baba don forgotten say person wey no get mama no Dey try anything wey go wound am for back.
Hollybratt:
All the advice your parent has been giving you nkor, you've been ignoring them?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by moshino(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro u won't understand, I'm depressed..

Were you depressed when you were climbing her without condom, or the depression just started now?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ransomed: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
So glad it is your bestie that received the seed not olosho.
The way you pet and dot her , continue that way and allow "God's yam" you implanted in her grow to fruition.
Try and do the family recognition and approval.
Brace up for the task ahead and I know you will survive it and glorify God at the end.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kingPhidel(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Ah this matter don tire wrapper. If to say you Been tell us before you start knacking we for advice you but as e be now. Pampers don cost sha even baby food cost. See your colleague down here may be you fit relate

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Biggie82(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2022
My thoughts exactly, how do you mistakenly do the do.
Offpoint1:
Mistaken?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by olamiposi007(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Pls I'm ust an orphan and still very young. I need advice on how to handle this situation now.

Brotherly, you are young and a promising young man as you made mentioned. So, you need to be promisingly responsible to be a father.

It is expected to have fears, what the world would say, the finance to take care of the baby. You and your bestie now need to plan, if it is side hustles to get cash and possibly approach family members for arms too.

This is a path you have chosen incidentally, you will be fine, it is the state of mind,start buying baby things after 3 Months of pregnancy.

Please and please don't kill that baby. You will look back someday and thank yourself for this new journey you are about to start.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Blue86(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2022
You know you did wrong?

And abortion is not the way.

That's why Jesus says to avoid fornicating, it is for your benefit.

So bear it.
And repeat it no More.
ccjoe:

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by emmanbol: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Abort the pregnancy. You can't take care of the baby rn

Wawelexy:

Only you can advice yourself on this, we can only give you guidance on whatever you choose to do cos any action you take now can make or Mar your future and it won't be nice regretting that a nairalander decided your future..

But, anything you choose to do, Abortion is never an option.... I wish you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
Ah this matter don tire wrapper. If to say you Been tell us before you start knacking we for advice you but as e be now. Pampers don cost sha even baby food cost. See your colleague down here may be you fit relate

NAPPY/NAPKIN GO BETTER FOR AM, HE STILL DEY CALL HIMSELF YOUNG AND SAY HIM DEY SCHOOL.

ccjoe:

OGA, U GO FIND PARTTIME JOB, ADD TO DAT SCHOOL.

LAST, LAST, EVERYTHING GO SET.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by omoyeni37: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
it's just ur opinion Sir..nothing new to me I'm already used to hardship... Incase u don't know i've been huzling since I was 9 so nothing is new, i'll keep my child and I'm coming out of this beta..i may only have to drop from skul but u can't discourage me...bye
Hmmm, whatever you decide for yourself, please don't entertain the idea of dropping out of school oo, i know many people that is regretting this today.

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by udemzyudex(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Mistake? You dey craze.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by newoffer: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2022
I have a baby bath to donate. Thank God for your new blessing. Congratulations in advance
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Druss(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young

You are young and you went to do what young people (in my opinion should not do outside marriage).

This is the outcome of your decision. You made the choice and must live with the outcome.

You and her need to sit down and talk about the future. Abortion is not an option for a Christian.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kwasoly(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Prepare for wedding and congratulations bro.
When we dey preach give una to flee formication u think say we no dey wise.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by donjahsy(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro u won't understand, I'm depressed..
You should be depressed for being foolish. You have constant sex without condom and you don't expect pregnancy? Get a job and take care of the mother and baby!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by rayval(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Dear promising young man. you didn't make any mistake, you did what you did. your stories about being young and being an orphan have nothing to do with what you have done. You did not make any mistake, you were f**lish not to know that this would happen. and it makes me doubt if you are indeed promising and young and also know that you are an Orphan.

Saying all this so that you can stop nagging about your situation on how you are promising and young.

Now the solution:

You have two options.

1. Go and report to whosoever or anyone you can and plan (a guardian) on how to take your life from here. If you are lucky you will get support for the child from her people and yours..that is if you are lucky. otherwise, you have to pick up a Man's hat and know that you are in a different new world now. you are about to bring another life to this world and you need to be responsible for it.

You need to know that this is not a bad thing, it is just happening at the wrong time (which you caused with your own hands). Being depressed is normal, be depressed as much as you want. when you are done, come back to reality... If you think suicide is an option, then you will be a bigger co*ard. and your so-called bestie and your unborn will cause your grave and you will never know peace. So Suicide should not even cross your mind.

2. Consider an abortion at a very early pregnancy stage, if the pregnancy is not over a month. I mean in the case when there is no life in it yet. Do not f**lishly buy pills unprescribed or try to be smart. brace up, and walk to any hospital, and have a conversation with a doctor.. your Penis has worked, now your brain needs to work. before you end up in jail.

The good thing about option 1 is that you will never regret your decision. and if you think you are still promising and young. Then go for option 1
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by NwekeUG(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by DFERENCE: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Help for what? Baby name?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Druss(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7299989/whats-craziest-thing-youved-ever

Based on what you posted here, are you sure you are an orphan?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Firstcitizen: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
Mistaken?

A promising young guy who mistakenly ........... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.