Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85781 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Joshcoli(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Eeejoooot.... While you where knacking bestie did you inform anybody

Carry you wahurlur and go

You lif has being compromised, fatherhood is not a joke

Body go tell you

You deserve cable for neck
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kingPhidel(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
hammer3x:

NAPPY/NAPKIN GO BETTER FOR AM, HE STILL DEY CALL HIMSELF YOUNG AND SAY HIM DEY SCHOOL.

OGA, U GO FIND PARTTIME JOB, ADD TO DAT SCHOOL.

LAST, LAST, EVERYTHING GO SET.
don mind the lad. Bestie wey friends dey take cruise e reach hin turn e give am belle. Now him wan advice.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
DFERENCE:
Help for what? Baby name?

kingPhidel:
don mind the lad. Bestie wey friends dey take cruise e reach hin turn e give am belle. Now him wan advice.
WEN E DEY SWEET AM, DEM DEY HIDE.... BESTIE!

E NO ASK FOR HELP!

IF ANYBODY LOOK THE GIRL SIDE, NA FIGHT AND PROBLEM.

NOW, HE IS DISTURBING OUR PEACE.

HIM AND THE USELESS NAIRALAND MOD THAT FP THIS NONSENSE.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kingPhidel(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2022
hammer3x:

WEN E DEY SWEET AM, DEM DEY HIDE....

E NO ASK FOR HELP!

IF ANYBODY LOOK THE GIRL SIDE, NA FIGHT AND PROBLEM.

NOW, HE IS DISTURBING OUR PEACE.

HIM AND THE USELESS NAIRALAND MOD THAT FP THIS NONSENSE.
as in ehhh I no know how MOD move am go FP

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2022
What's promising about a promiscuous young man angry

You're seeking matured mind advice, are u matured yourself angry

Accidental yet you said you've been doing it for a while and Even raw angry

No Insult? Dem suppose plank u 2 by 2 for head angry

In all said, you're now a promising young Dad, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by 12345baba(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Idiot wey dey find matured advice! Dem dey use mistake give woman belle?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by peacettw: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

He is indeed very foolish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2022
julybaba:

Promising indeed.
promised child now.. Isaac grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by chiboysic: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young

How old you please?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Emperorx: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2022
I don't understand what u mean by mistakenly you got her pregnant.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by easzypeaszy(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
very fooolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by shedy03(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.
if you are besties do you have a girlfriend and she a boyfriend?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

u can't say celibate and u refused to use condoms now u are crying u are young?

u need to be more responsible in ur actions and with ur life.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by easzypeaszy(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Mk God come hlp u mk She born Twins.. U wl undrstnd d diff bw Bleep and four
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Clintoski400: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Prevention is better than cure.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young

U DON AGREE SAY U YOUNG AND IMMATURE NOW?

NA UR TYPE DEY FOLLOW UNCLE DRAG BABE, DAT U CANNOT TAKE CARE OF.

U CANNOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

SEE UR COCONUT HEAD! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by macho44(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

.So, you mistakenly had an Erection Everytime you Phucked her?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Yomhie: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2022
;
ccjoe:
you may insult me but I know what I'm saying bro...I know my worth...bye
which fvcking worth are you talking about lmao you’re worthless boy grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by CSTRR: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2022
I don't even understand this Nigeria.

People that are already working are afraid to touch a woman.
Dem no wan give woman belle.

Na people wey no get work dey bang raw pass.

Crazy.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Blaqputin(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was to eat, hit and shot his cum.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.
Girl wey d broda dey use catch cruise, nuttin like bestie, fuckmates sounds better

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by CSTRR: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Pikin dey rest for heaven with angels, and two idiots went to call him/her down to come and suffer.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Go to a Catholic Church and tell the Priest. Say you want to marry her asap. God will grant you the means. Happy married life. May no evil portion befall you.

Pray the Rosary everyday. Jesus transform you into His nature. St. Joseph pray for you.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by remzytimer: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

Go and inform your parents or your people you have impregnated someone and start the marriage process as soon as possible, thank God she is your bestee and not sibling, you can still marry her and put your past behind and focus on the future.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Joeev: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2022
MMempire:
I swear, na Ogun go kill you there. You young, so you no know how to use condom, you wan destroy another person pikin life abi? You must not abort the pregnancy and must marry the girl properly. Orphan wey no get sense, na street go teach you how to get sense the hard way. I swear down, no iota of pity dey from me to you. Dat your promising young guy, must turn to hustling young father. Idiot!
if you have no pity why don't you SHUT UP?!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by akintunde63: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Congratulations, you just became a man!

Real men take responsibility for their actions, they don't shy away.

Man up, and don't even contemplate on murdering the child

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Crazy.

CSTRR:

Crazy.

PEOPLE THAT WILL NEED TO REMIND THEMSELVES TO SHOOT THEIR WIFE, OR SHE LOCK THEM IN WITH HER LEGS.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by TyroneP(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Technically speaking, you're on the verge of becoming a father. Each time you're trying to have $€}{, ensure to always use condom, not just because of pregnancy but STD's. And about your bestie issue, I'm speechless.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2022
How do you get someone mistakely pregnant. ?Like when you were having unprotected sex you didn't know you were genuinely trying to make babies?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by boma10: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Plz am registered member of nairaland how can a post on the site? Thanks
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Kirkman: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Greystone:

The babe must be very sweet for OP to be knacking her “regularly “

OP ccjoe, so the rest of us using condoms to f*kk don’t know that going raw is sweeter bah?

Congratulations in advance.

Better keep that pregnancy and go and marry ur pregnant bestie.
Bro the level of sweetness can only be left to the imagination sotey our guy loose guard. It shall be well with him eventually.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ABLEGUY24(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
You need Jesus Christ that's I can tell you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.