Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85782 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Taigaban: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Stupid boy face your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Lakuku19: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
That's how you guys normally do.. bestie..ni bo

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by rolams(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.

IFA hear mistake! Be happy to be a father soon.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by gulfer: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2022
I think you should be happy; being an orphan and God almighty has graciously given you assurance of lineage continuation,,,,,,,You are in the process of siring a son boy, double your hustle and ensure you keep the gift.....my few kobos cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by naikeboy(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Negation u are looking for matured mind advice... Just imagine when u don't even have matured mind... Listen to yourself u mistakingly gets your bestie pregnant. How do one mistakingly gets a girl pregnant... If u no Bleep the girl she for carry belle abi... Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
naikeboy:
Negation u are looking for matured mind advice... Just imagine when u don't even have matured mind... Listen to yourself u mistakingly gets your bestie pregnant. How do one mistakingly gets a girl pregnant... If u no Bleep the girl she for carry belle abi... Mumu

GETTING A WOMAN PREGNANT HAVE TO BE A DELIBRATE CALCULATED COURSE OF ACTION.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by dfrost: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

Is it Oraimo you are using? If not, I fit arrange my own give you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by JuanDeDios: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm but what do u suggest i should do now bro I'm depressed

Modified: just sent u a pm..thanks bro
Seconded. I'll pay for the delivery.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ibinaboonline: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
LOL Accident wey dey happen regularly. And he's a promising young guy.
PerfectStranger:

Werey say na accident grin grin hope no one sustained injury?

Una no go kill me with laughter for this app
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..
Don't abort the child,both of you.You never can tell what the future holds.Find a side hustle that will be filling your pocket, and take care of the child.There are many wishing for what you have.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

Names the baby Joseph Archangel. That's my own. God grant you the grace, the gifts and the infallibility for a livelihood.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by naikeboy(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
just imagine....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Karemarealty288(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Congrats Orphan, you just got a family...be happy

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by naikeboy(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
dfrost:

Is it Oraimo you are using? If not, I fit arrange my own give you.
hahahaha u are a Savage bro
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Putting that, you are an orphan, very young and still in school. Will attract more than insult cos you no get sense and I don't think you will ever get. As you were busy knacking her always and raw, quickly go and price pampers and baby food, or hospital bills too. If you ignored your guardians advice and instructions shey na our own you go come take? Better no remove that baby ooooh cos if you do, you don destroy your future and will remain suffering and poor ooo. That is the problem so many people are facing now, things they did back then especially those women who aborted in their youth age. Na the pay back them dey face now thinking is village people na the spirit of the babies they aborted back then.
ccjoe:

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by aeronot(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
The headline is sensational how to you mistakenly get someone pregnant cheesy cheesy U give am belle by mistake.. u did it several times. Now u have come to Nairaland to help solve ur problems. How do we kw u are not lying.. post pictures
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by greggng: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
I am just hearing this ...I hardly hear people making love to their bestie ..
I have one till date I don't even know the colour of her pant ...we only hug sometimes but the act of sex is no no for us .

Love making is not for bestie ...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by stasius: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Weldone.

Your work has paid. Go and enjoy. Congratulations in advancem

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Sweetvie: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

what do you mean by "I never knew it will end like this" so u want to tell us that u don't know that unprotected sex lead to pregnancy? Better start buying baby stuff
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by victorazy(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2022
CamelCase:
He even said no insult pls!! grin.

Just wait for graduates from university of pure and applied vawulence

They'll be cooking vawulence by now

1.Well my advice is, never think of taking that baby's life..
2. Don't overthink yourself
3. You can't change what has happened
4.Both of you need to take yourselves to her parent's.
They'll handle this better,

Keep is updated when they give you feedback.

And boy! You need to start hustling beside your school.

grin grin grin kai! Nairaland!!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Your stupidity is second to none, you knew you're an orphan, you knew you're young, yet you dey knack toto, e dey sweet u! Now end result came up, u dey run upanda! Ur mumu never do undecided

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by sammirano: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2022
grin werey re ooo
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by naikeboy(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Taigaban:
Stupid boy face your responsibility.
abi... This most annoying thing is that he has the guts to condition us, that he wants advice from matured minds no insults.. and bleeps his bestie regularly without condom and tells us he mistakingly impregnate the girl... This guy needs military slap abeg..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kals4luv990(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

after yu don fornicate wit bestie,bestie don carry belle yu dey shout no insults please..
Boss we no need insult yu cause your village people don help us do the needful..abi dat your bestie get boyfriend ni cheesy

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by TEJIRI96: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Frankly Speaking, you messed up big time for crossing the boundary with your bestie. But what will I say, the deed has been done and also we All have all messed up in one way or the other. He who hasn't been guilty of one thing or the other should cast the first stone.you realised you made a mistake hence you seeking for ways to rectify things.
You said you have a Mentor, seek his opinion the more. A proposed child is now involved. This makes things complicated. Hence you can discuss with him and one or two relatives to go meet up with the girls parent seeing you can't hide it from them. They won't kill you. But I must confess, it isn't going to be easy seeing tye financial stands involved. But there is nothing GOD can't do. You not aborting is an indication that you believe the GOD'S principles despite your mistakes. HE will definitely see you through.
There is this song that says what the enemy planned, GOD turned it around for our good"
You never can tell what GOD'S plans are. Just take things one step at a time.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kenx1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Orphan omo face the responsibility... its not going to be easy but bro face it "na man you be"
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kals4luv990(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

Boss hope its oraimo cord? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
When you were doing it and enjoying it ..did you call us for advice ..so just take the responsibility
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by glo4chuks: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

when you were doing it regularly, and without condom you never seek for public opinion, you enjoyed yourself as a married man so there's no cost for alarm OK take your full responsibility. Nonsense you
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young

How old are you?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by JealousCobra(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Dm me, pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.