Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126484 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by capnies: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So you mean we should just accept anybody that comes to toast us without doing small shakara? How will you be taking seriously when you are not a call girl?

THAT'S ONE OF THE ISSUES MOST MEN ARE IMPATIENT, THE CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH THAT STRESS, SO 90% GIVE UP ESPECIALLY THE EDUCATED ONES

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Harmlesspill:

A legend you're.
You'll live happily all the days of your life

Amen. Wish you best as well. Shalom.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
asanausana91:
give me your number let see if what you are saying is true.

After talking about bible....?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Victormezie:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to u but your ex girlfriends in......

Too much of garri can reveal things at times grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?
cool

The real Gee

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Kajaard: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
30naira:

I understand what you mean, given the fact that I and my buddies are guilty of this. But let me explain why.
9 times out of 10, when a guy asks you out, the foremost thing on his mind is sex. Don't get me wrong, he may genuinely be attracted to you, but sex is the first thing on his mind. He ll worship you, treat you like a queen, call you 10 times a day , while you will be 'forming'.

Now here is where the problem lies. Sex can't keep a man, there are too many cheap pussies everywhere. Once a man has tasted the kitty, there is something we call the ' post nut clarity'. Now the blind thirst for the kitty has been quenched, he is now thinking clearly. He now asks himself, 'why should I tie myself to this one, how is she different'?.

While that thought is going on in his head, he is waiting for you to show why he should stick around, why you should be his wife, forsaking all others .

On the other hand, you ,the girl have become used to being chased, you have become used to being wanted and treated like a princess, and you expect the princess treatment, not knowing that it's now your turn to prove your worth, to a man who has had his fill and is ready to move on. He doesn't give a damn anymore, unless you can somehow turn that initial attraction to love.

So how do you keep him then? That's the thing alot of girls are yet to figure out.

You my friend have said it all. I could not have said it any better. Nice one chief cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
hush15:

U wike gan o

Wike is my uncle's sister's great grandfather grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Togokenya:

'Marriage is honorable above all things, a bed undefiled but whoremongers God will judge.'
When you start sexual intercourse outside of marriage it's equal to test and go. I decided before getting married that I won't have sex with someone that I am going to marry because I won't have anything doing if I don do it finish before marriage.

Wait on God for husband not sex partner

Who is a whoremonger?
Ever tried to find that out?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Favmil101(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Not at all bro
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by fynex(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

I think if you really like someone, waiting for weeks to accept them makes no sense.

During the process of toasting the kind of things you talk and the questions asked will show if "na chop and clean mouth" or not.

For me I'm straight up with my intentions/feelings, i don't believe in beating about the bush.

And I don't think it's sensible to lead a person on when you know you don't mean it.

NOTE that a guy that toasts you for 4wks or more doesn't automatically mean he will be serious with you or not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Moneyboyz: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
I can't be running after you for weeks then you agreed and we got together only to find out you have body odour, mouth odour, smelly Puna,some bad character or just boring.
You don't expect me to stick around after this.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by fineboynl(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because the pucci doesn't worth the chase afterall.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Azazael(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.

yo dumbass understand his point before putting at his errors... he meant he wouldn't just go for one around rather he would do it severally before calling it quits
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by CSTRR: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Then maybe you should not open your legs until he has married you.

Abeg make una no follow my advise o.

I still need ladies to bang abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by OneEyedSnake: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Because sex to us guys is like operating a bank account.

Anytime we withdraw, we lose interest

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ebuclassic18(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Like your still up coming
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
To those men they where disappointed cos for all that wait it was not worth it.Women should learn to go for what they want either a no or yes,ALl these long wait thing do not work, it only work for them ones who got time teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Monday60655(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
It happen because you allowed sex before marriage. Bible said in Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
On no condition should you allow or succumb to the temptation of sex before marriage.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by emmabest2000(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

Majority of marriages / wedding you see these days are either arranged or the girl is lucky to meet a guy who is in a hurry to settle down because of one reason or so I thought cheesy
No time for courtship these days,
So pray to meet someone who is truly in a hurry to settle down and boom !!!
You become Mrs someone immediately
But ......
My BUT up there stands for unforseen consequences that might rise in such marriages, so whatever u get or see in that kind of marriages you take grin
Drop mic �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Benwallt(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your gender must learn the hard way
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Charx122: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Same thing happens when your very hungry at that point in time you can do anything for food finally you get some food then eat to your satisfaction.
Then after 2 mins later same amount of food is brought for you again. For eating Honestly how would you feel?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by HIPROFILE(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

Meaning that most times when the sex is done guy man realizes it was not worth the stress he went through…

You know first first he was attracted based on what he is seeing and those things where under cover beyond his physical examination but the moment he feels and examined it, he got fed up as it most often does not worth the stress like I said before.

Sex is actually overrated women even men should embrace good character and behavior over sex.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Babastrong(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
No, love has not died in nigeria. may be your vi*gin*l no clean and sweet. if the pussy is clean and sweet. Guy like me will surrender my life for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Bribri: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Short and simple God bless you for this. You get bolder to say NO if you aren't a leech. Till adies hold honour tight hands no man will take you serious. Make all the Bros too dey fear God oo.
spiceadole:

Keep your legs closed.
Don't collect monetary or material gift.
Define your relationship.
Know what you want.
I dated my husband for few months and we got married.No Sex .we are 5 years and counting with 3 children.
A man can marry you without seeing your pant first .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by IbileIfe: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by deavicky(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
sometimes it could be that having tested the kuntus they then discovered that it is not what they think it is.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by sixtus3606(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

You are evil cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chydo63(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.
it's called sarcasm! Don't be too hard on people, relax more!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Uguruzik(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
How many people don do am to youm
May be you de demand for money too much, so when they finally spend the money till they get down on you, them go japa
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FireUpNow(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Most girls want to use marriage to trap guys down when it's not time and because girls are not really sincere, and see marriage as a business venture where profit is made everytime and anytime
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Breadnote: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
ya ofcus de is no luv in 9jaria,d economy alone,will mak u to foget abt luv. so afta sex,d men find deir way.cos DAT is d end of most relationship in 9ja
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by jojothaiv(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
In thread like this, I rather fail my classes repeatedly in the convent than dabble into genitaliaa meet and greet....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.