Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126353 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dejavubobo1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
They've exhausted themselves in the toasting so to continue at same pace after the toasting ll be hard

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Femabol01: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
I think you just learnt a lesson. The lessons learnt should be applied in your next relationship if you are a serious person. Whenever a man sees a beautiful lady at first sight; although the likeness will be there 100% during that time. It can take a man up to 1 year to seek for relationship with a lady he likes. The assumption of most ladies is that it is love, although only less than 5% of such relationship will lead to marriage. Upon the agreement of both of them to date after unquantifiable assurances of the man makes a lot of ladies to relax, loss focus and forget what they want. Once a man start having sex with you, he will be tired and end up with someone that is not as beautiful as you are. I have a true life story to tell but it's late here already. Do you know that if it's because of only sex that makes a man to marry a woman, the marriage will not last; he's going to get tired. Men of nowadays hardly LOVE, they only like you. It's only few people that can tell you the truth here. You also need to develop a high level of character; beyond 100%.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by JustforMen: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Because you were clearly showing that you only wanted their money and took advantage of that to bill them as much as you could because you are a "queen".

You also had no substance to your character apart from being a slay queen, "influencer" who is too "beautiful" to develop her character since she has a pvssy and a camera phone.

They patiently played along until they knacked the kitten then they bounced to look for a more reasonable and serious girl worthy of their time, effort and respect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 00FFT00(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

YES!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Sunnyski: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Yes love is dead in Nigeria. Did I answer your question?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Guys,na one yahoo guy dey behind the monicker,this post na to get Hot he-goats wey go message this gee guy(op) and before you know tf billing for hookup done start.......
You may not be far from truth. The user just created his account today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Larrycool1234(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?

Ahahahhahsnsjs I swear you are a mad man... your brain no go die baba

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DevilSignature: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
probably you are a financial liability to the guys out there.

I do this a lot when I realized that she is a leech

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Hi Chioma
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by SmartyPants(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

I knew this is where its heading to.. I talk am.. Lol. I'm outta here mehn..

Between you, the OP and that clown, i do t know who is more silly.

He is obviously joking and you are taking it so serious! You and the OP.

cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by imagrg(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
You are right. But too much shakara can put some serious guys off.
Chioma4eva:
So you mean we should just accept anybody that comes to toast us without doing small shakara? How will you be taking seriously when you are not a call girl?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bolademi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

I love this response

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by happney65: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Won ti do wayre.. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Alezy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Nope, Loves not dead
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by wonderr(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
How did she no that it's most Nigerian guys that do this? Chai Her kpekus don suffer oooo
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Kayharry(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Maybe U no carry am reach there. Gbemidebe.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by BigYash: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

the solution is to obey. women dont obey anymore. they want to start wereing trousers lookin like men, they raise there voice when talkin to u, sometimes u see them driving cars and then worst of al, they try to overtake a man(which is a big insult), i lie? anyways am a sweet guy & a nice guy so the best advise is for use to date and then if i am happy after 2 week, we can discuss if i want u to move on with me has my new mrs.(real talk) smiley
You no dey talk like who fit game woman sef. . Cux girl over take you for road,wetin that wan come mean? If she wan speed go jam trailer, allow her na. Shuu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by treatise: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
No Sir, rather, voters go after them for succor grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by AnthonyAk(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Go get something to eat?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
treatise:

No Sir, rather, voters go after them for succor grin

Mehn, you too know response. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Doorlarss(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
90 percent nigerian love is for sex
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by LexNuel(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

I don't support this. But your last line is true tho.. love is dead!!.. money rules... period..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by IrepChrist: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

It's just because you girls give your bodies out to strangers. Whosoever is not your God ordained husband is a complete stranger.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Larrycool1234:

Ahahahhahsnsjs I swear you are a mad man... your brain no go die baba

Lol

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
asanausana91:
how many have you tried? I hope you are not telling us that your private part is no more private but public toilet.
The Bible says no sex before marriage, why then will you give your over used chambers to a guy and expect him to stay.

Where exactly did the bible say no sex before marriage?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ayodele1987:
Lol, you get bad mouth

Peace is overrated

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
because at the end of the day they find out that its only sex most women can offer and nothing more.No deep communication or deep thinkers.They even add more baggage to the guys lives

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by juniorstar(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Na woman wey loose guard dem dey get...cos of few weeks attention.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by uduakabel(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
when you are hungry, you desire for food and when you eat and get satisfaction no more desire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 30naira: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

I understand what you mean, given the fact that I and my buddies are guilty of this. But let me explain why.
9 times out of 10, when a guy asks you out, the foremost thing on his mind is sex. Don't get me wrong, he may genuinely be attracted to you, but sex is the first thing on his mind. He ll worship you, treat you like a queen, call you 10 times a day , while you will be 'forming'.

Now here is where the problem lies. Sex can't keep a man, there are too many cheap pussies everywhere. Once a man has tasted the kitty, there is something we call the ' post nut clarity'. Now the blind thirst for the kitty has been quenched, he is now thinking clearly. He now asks himself, 'why should I tie myself to this one, how is she different'?.

While that thought is going on in his head, he is waiting for you to show why he should stick around, why you should be his wife, forsaking all others .

On the other hand, you ,the girl have become used to being chased, you have become used to being wanted and treated like a princess, and you expect the princess treatment, not knowing that it's now your turn to prove your worth, to a man who has had his fill and is ready to move on. He doesn't give a damn anymore, unless you can somehow turn that initial attraction to love.

So how do you keep him then? That's the thing alot of girls are yet to figure out.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
chubbyswit:
lol, I don't know why I find this post very funny. angry cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.