Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126388 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by diego101(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Maybe because we feel disappointed after discovering that what took us time isn't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 7arrows: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=DaddyCK post=116498224]

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry[/quote

Clown

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Julius223pounds(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?

grin grin angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Kayen: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

It's the mindset on both gender, the guys believe no true love especially if you're not financially bouyant that the lady would end up cheating on him, so would not want to be the fall guy but rather get want he want and move.

Same to ladies too, they go into relationship not all in the name of love anymore but for shared responsibility.

Ultimately, as guy or lady if you WANT a lasting relationship, you MUST have a definition and a picture of what you want, such if a guy coming to you or you as a guy going to meet a lady you can see from a distance if he or she is a match to your definition or the imagery you had.

Another thing is character issue both need to work on character (i.e expecting so much from both parties)

This is important to avoid story that touch.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Lighthammer(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
.. Those who behave like that are still boys... Well I don't do like that....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Dididrumz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
No need calling him names. Na sarcasm him use

I no know why them no see the sarcasm
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by mmsen: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
That's men everywhere. It usually happens after they realise that the woman has nothing else to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by asanausana91: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
We are both saying the same thing.
give me your number let see if what you are saying is true.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by onilanre(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry

Werey... your own worst

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Rockride: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
A lot could be responsible. I am different though.

Chioma4eva:
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Kajaard: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odunharry:
Post cum clarity is at play..

POST NUT CLARITY (Brain resets after the action) cheesy

Happens to the best of us cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ofemmanu1: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Na mumu dey toast girl for weeks endlessly.

Jungle don mature...

No time for bullshitsss.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by chubbyswit(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
lol, I don't know why I find this post very funny. angry cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
ChocolateWine:
Humans always think they're smart...

....this is what happens when people ignore God's laws.
which of the law please. I would like to be enlightened.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by horpe132(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
At the very early days, they're sincere & really interested..... However they keep Thier options open ....
When you begin to stress them expecting the long & serious chase ...as the "daughter of Dangote" that you are ....
They gradually become weak & begin to loose interest .... But out of Ego & whatever, they don't show it nor talk abt it...
At that point you become a PROJECT, which the obj is to get something .. to make up for Thier stress & effort.... Atal atal things
Then you fall in love, when they're on thier way out, you give them your body as a sign of commitment, but to them it's too late & not enough, they're on thier way out already so they continue to walk till they're out.
They get the PROJECT , they get the trophy, they get out!
Bitter Truth

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Sammysaga(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Try dey understand before you type Ode!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by GodPrince: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because all the toasting, affection, love talks was meant to get reasonable share of your smelly pussy that you have been sharing to others. We nor fit dull dey look like that when other sharp niggas dey collect their share of your yeye Toto. You girls are meant for sex only forget the love talks, it's because we just want to fvck and we will always fvck you loose bitches for free it's stupid simps that luzguard and marry you

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by joinusnow: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
cause u had nothing to give but sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by alizma: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
You said it yourself, they "toast" for weeks endlessly and you finally agreed. Do you expect them to continue the stress....hell no. My advice to you ladies, don't stress your yes too long, if a guy is into you and you feel the same, be open to say yes. If after sex he decided to go cold, be glad you did something you wanted too do not because someone was begging and kneeling for you in public. After all you enjoyed the sex too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Odunharry(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kajaard:

POST NUT CLARITY (Brain resets after the action) cheesy

Happens to the best of us cheesy
Yea.. Brain will surely reset and if the guy is still attracted to her after sex, then he can consider investing/commiting if the lady is serious and ready to invest too cos it shouldn't be one sided.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dmgr(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
sageer1706:
That's I always tell ladies is not by forming hard to get, a guy can wait for months just to get what he want (sex) and still serve u breakfast and some guys will just get what dey want (sex) probably maybe after few days of chasing u and the relationship will still work out... So it's not how far my dear

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Akalia(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Funny but fucking apt. Bravo comrade! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by platz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

GOAT
����

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
I no go lie. A lot of you Nigerian girls are not interesting.

It's not about talking because you guy's do that a lot, it's about having a dialog with you better half. All you guys do is just talk about yourself, what you want all day.

Not all of you tho.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Togokenya: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
godwon01:
Don't mind him ,she knows what you mean. She is just twisting you with no apparents reason. To the question you had asked, some women always used the opportunity to demand for a lot of things from you. Secondly, the taste of the pusy may put you off. Thirdly ,you might not be the type he wants due to the way you performed while in bed. Lastly, you might not be beautiful enough ,both inside and outside at the end of the sexual intercourse.

'Marriage is honorable above all things, a bed undefiled but whoremongers God will judge.'
When you start sexual intercourse outside of marriage it's equal to test and go. I decided before getting married that I won't have sex with someone that I am going to marry because I won't have anything doing if I don do it finish before marriage.

Wait on God for husband not sex partner

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by superCleanworks(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Yeah thank God you didn't generalize
so you know what it means to generalize?
hypocrisy stinks.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ayodele1987(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol, you get bad mouth
robinso01:
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Beosten(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.

You are the dumb one here. That post was intentional. A form of joke.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Because they realise that sex is the only thing you can bring to the table. To make matters worse, Most of you don't even have sexual purity. A lot of men don chop tire already and have probably lost count of bodycount... So, WHY SHOULD A REASONABLE GUY CONTINUE TO STRESS HIMSELF AFTER GETTING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN OFFERING OTHER MEN, EVEN FOR FREE?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by henryobinna(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Post Nut Clarity
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
The TRUTH is, it goes beyond SEXXX to keep a man these days.
As a man, I will never never never advise my junior ones to put up with any lady who offers nothing besides sexxxx.
I am a beneficiary of a very hardworking woman and i know what I'm saying.
This is unlike many ladies nowadays.

Things are getting more difficult and will.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.