Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126329 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by jeromestarks: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
It's because you're not more than your pvssy. Once they got the pvssy, what else is left of you? NOTHING!
Development yourself outside your pvssy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Guys,na one yahoo guy dey behind the monicker,this post na to get Hot he-goats wey go message this gee guy(op) and before you know tf billing for hookup done start.......
sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
Love is not dead. Na you de find telemundo love
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Maybe your pussy no sweet or it was fishy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by sukkot: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
could be a number of thngs
1- vagina odor
2-you piicked the wrong guy. most thhugs and touts and swagga guys just want to smash. try geeks next time
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Olaolex: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaign after winning election?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Hacks4dummies: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
We are both saying the same thing.
you Neva talk wetin you do the guy. Let's hear from the other party : angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Josephkabila12: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.
. When alot of girls stop the mindset of money first.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ikamandoncome: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hopeba:
sense

Many guys will still fall victim.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Olaolex: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's because you're not more than your pvssy. Once they got the pvssy, what else is left of you? NOTHING!
Develope yourself outside your pvssy.
Rubbish
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Cj4charles(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
The last person that practiced real love In Nigeria died 1899

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Hacks4dummies: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Until women start seeing sex as something they enjoy/want and not what they give, they will continue to get hurt when a guy ghost them after the act.

You don't lose what you don't give. grin
in other words, you're a stake holder of the Virgin Atlantic plc? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by oppyz1234(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
babe not all guys cos I'm not 1 of them
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Yousuph007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don't have such energy, I'm always real.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Odunharry(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Post cum clarity is at play..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by CheapHomes1: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

How do you know this? It seems you have had sex with nigerian guys to have come to your conclusion. You are a legend
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Freksy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:

Can you die for him/ her? If he/she is sick on the bed and they said that he/she needs someone to carry sacrifice to be well CAN YOU CARRY IT?

Let's not be deceiving ourselves saying "I love you, you are the love of my life" and all those lies.

Even Leonardo DiCaprio (Jack)and Kate Winslet (Rose) in Titanic is just a movie, though some said it's a true life story.

Love is more than words of mouth, my OGA, it's years and years of living together and tolerating each other.

If you no get money, (when you are broke) will he/she stay?
If you get accident(not you, God forbid) will he/she stay?
If you have incurable disease(not you God forbid) will he/she stay?

They say I talk too much?
Lemme be quiet nowadays

#itiswell!

You painted a picture of bad moral decadence and ended up saying 'it is well', what is well'?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by emonis88: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Women dey love? Na so so , bring,bring,bring, give me,give me, na so u dey do person weh u love?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by achimendy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?

Hahahahahahahaha ����

Pls be calming down

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
it’s because you people made it difficult when you could have made it easier and the guy would still want to contact you nd possibly establish a relationship it’s not that difficult to decipher, you women know this you just choose to play dumb
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by godwon01(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
We are both saying the same thing.
Don't mind him ,she knows what you mean. She is just twisting you with no apparents reason. To the question you had asked, some women always used the opportunity to demand for a lot of things from you. Secondly, the taste of the pusy may put you off. Thirdly ,you might not be the type he wants due to the way you performed while in bed. Lastly, you might not be beautiful enough ,both inside and outside at the end of the sexual intercourse.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Tbaba001: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don't say this to sound insulting but you were probably bad in bad... Most girls think just having a pussy is enough, most of yall during sex are like dead wood, una go just stay there inactive and moaning while the guy just de suffer himself say him de Bleep, even when the lady is on top where she needs to take charge, una go just dey de wait make the guy continue to thrust... Sex is like ping pong (table tennis), I smash and you return the motion

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Legendguy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I don't loss interest.
I only go for girls I genuinely love.
Guys that lost interest never really love the girl.
I'm only interested in girls I have emotional feelings for so nothing can make me leave as far it was love and not infatuation that connect me to her

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by superCleanworks(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

For you to draw this careless general talk across every Nigerian guy means you have had sex with every one of them. That is why you can speak for everybody.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by asanausana91: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
how many have you tried? I hope you are not telling us that your private part is no more private but public toilet.
The Bible says no sex before marriage, why then will you give your over used chambers to a guy and expect him to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Harmlesspill(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
A legend you're.
You'll live happily all the days of your life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ivolt: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
There are millions of guys out there.
How could you tell what most of them do?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Elidrisy20: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's called hit and run cheesy
Chop clean mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Slynation(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.
nothing can be done at all...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Anetorfavour: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
haba ds comrade get wicked mouth oo
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by BigCowHornn: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:
Yes love is dead

It's lust for money on the side of ladies and
Lust for your pxssy or to.to on the side of guys that remains

Even bro.thel prostitu.tes or olo.shos nowadays will be telling you "alaye do quick, no waste my time, I get plenty customers for outside" if she sees you are spending long time or plenty time on top of her or if you want to kissing her or touching her breasts

That's the level of moral degradation and moral corruption of our society.
Even be happy if he/ she no kill you for ritual
It is well

LOL you don pay 500 naira per round tire for dirty smelly pussy

Brothels is the last place a real G should be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Bright2(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
The moment you change a guy status from boyfriend to father, he will decline and that's Smart. Check yourself if may be you have taken him to be your father. Instead of the other way .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.