Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21762 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by majamajic(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Once you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour heaven is yours.

Where other people will go ? Even when they lived a good life based on their beliefs not as christians

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by hosuji88(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Sorry guy's there is nothing like heaven...

3 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
I didn't agree to this notion
Majority of us in Nigeria, we practice our religion based on the birth not by choice.

I can't lie had it been my parent are Muslim . I will be muslim

Because you're a Christian now due to birth does not make you a born again child of God. That can only happen through the personal acceptance of Jesus as your Lord and saviour. Period.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Eriokanmi: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:
Your heaven/garden of eden is in iraq.
Your hell is in Jerusalem.

Keep worshipping middle east gods cheesy
Your post is a clear proof of your ignorance of the bible grin
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Decent09(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
kayuseful:

Nah
Christianity is a religion, and not salvation
Faith is how we are saved

Christianity is not a religion, in fact, the name was coined by the Pagans of Antioq, which means follower of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by searchlight: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Yes, heaven is made for Christians only while other religions will end up in hell, that's according to them but the truth is 99% of the same Christians won't make heaven if we are to go by the commandments and all what's in the Bible.
You are not serious in life. Commandments by who the bible ? People are easily decieved seriously. Should I tell you whar my own commandments said ?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by biafranrealson: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If you're a Christian because you're born into a Christian home, it means you're not a true Christian because Christianity is not by birth but by choice.

I'm not a Christian because I was born into a Christian home, but because I choose to follow Jesus.

I was a sinner bound for hell before that despite being born into a christian home.

if your parents are muslims, or hindu, you will still be a muslim or hindi worshipper and hold supreme their koran or hindi book.

the truth is that there is nothing like heaven or hell.
religion is just and instrument of command and control'
fear is its main strategy

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2022
I am not a scholar, i am just like anyone, and i want to learn. So i may be inaccurate in some places, just read your bible

Heaven is for everyone, the only thing anyone has to do is acknowledge the salvation of God, that they are sinners, that Jesus came into this world, he lived a perfect life, and he took upon our sins and died on the cross in our place, that we died with Christ on the cross, and that Jesus rose again and that he has given us a new nature, or a new spirit, this is the spirit that will rise again in the rapture and will be blessed with a new resurrection body to live in perfection with God for eternity.

God through Jesus, has placed in us, a new spirit that lives by faith and works according to the spirit of God, that we become more like Christ and will rise up and have the same kind of immortal wonderful perfect body and spirit, that lives according to the nature of God. For we live in the spirit and die to the flesh.

To get into heaven is to believe in the one That came from heaven, who suffered like a suffering servant, who took upon himself our sins, that we may be reconciled and grow in the a new spirit. We cannot get into heaven through our righteousness our works, we can get into heaven through the free gift of God on the cross, all we haver to do is believe and trust and have faith and keep walking in this truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Your post is a clear proof of your ignorance of the bible grin

Bible means collection of books.
Do you mean the Chrestian book and the tanakh(jewish book)?
Hope you know nicene Chrestianity originates from Judaism, Chrestian; cheesy
Brainwashed sheep cheesy

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by shantti(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

The gospel will still be preach to them.

Remember when Jesus resurrected from the death, he went to Abraham bossom which paradise to preach the gospel to the fathers of faith..dem Abraham nd co.

For those that died before Christ, the gospel will still be preach to them.
But one thing u must know is that it's a thing of choice, some people will still not accept the gospel.

God created human being as a being of choice, u choose wat u wan bcuz it's ur right to choose.
God will never enforce anything on anybody.

What will happen to those in paradise who refused to accept the gospel when Jesus preached to them

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Offpoint1: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Majority of us in Nigeria, we practice our religion based on the birth not by choice.

Those delusional people won't accept this truth, illusion is very soothing to them.

If they were born into a Muslim home, Jesus wouldn't have been their Lord and savour.

We are the product of the family we were born into and the environment we grow up.

We are all going to hell according to religion because to a Muslim, a Christian won't make heaven and to a Christian a Muslim won't make heaven.

So basically heaven is empty because no one is going there according to religion

8 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Offpoint1: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetness4:
Not christians but believers. not everyone that goes to church is a christian. God works with the heart. Don't be surprise when you see many pastors and christains burning in hell on judgement day.
grin who is a "Believer" and who's a "Christian"?
grin grin grin
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Unclesamo(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If you're a Christian because you're born into a Christian home, it means you're not a true Christian because Christianity is not by birth but by choice.

I'm not a Christian because I was born into a Christian home, but because I choose to follow Jesus.

I was a sinner bound for hell before that despite being born into a christian home.
Please, kindly correct the wrong notion and trend of "True Christian".

you are either a Christian or not.

nothing like True Christian, saved Christian, Holy Christian.

you are either a Christian or not.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by kingxsamz(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.

Your case is true for most people, family religious background and society you're born into will most likely determine what religion you'll belong to. So the idea of a heaven and hell is nonsense because it's flawed as everyone can not believe in the same religion. There are thousands of religions already.
Even in Christianity there are different denominations and each part do not agree with the other. So who's deceiving who?
Also, heaven, hell and all of those things do not exist, they're just fictional stories or locations made up by humans.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by trentslawson(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Nope, Heaven is meant only for the pure & Holy, lest I forgot Jesus is not a Christian or Muslim but a man of Righteousness, it was after he was gone the apostles decides to create there own religion

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OLOKOESHIN: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Brother don't go far looking for people quoting their religion holy books for you

God doesn't have religion

Religion of God is Love

Islam go tell you say their religion is the way to heaven base on Quran and same beliefs in other religions with their holy book

Bros just do your thing and embrace Love

Forget all the preaches and the Likes

Religion is just for humans to be conscious of God in our subconscious minds

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by kingxsamz(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Yes, heaven is made for Christians only while other religions will end up in hell, that's according to them but the truth is 99% of the same Christians won't make heaven if we are to go by the commandments and all what's in the Bible.

Exactly.
Christians gloat about heaven and eternal life but most (if not all) will not be privileged to experience it if their heaven and hell is real.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ENGBOS(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Not everyone is going to heaven,heaven is not meant for everyone,we that got raptured are going to heaven but after the great tribulation we all coming to earth, and i assume everyone that are good in heart not necessarily we Christian
Revelation 14 1 to 5 only 144000 people are going to
inhabit heaven as kings who will rule over 144000 provinces of earth
Revelation 7:4
God has given earth to mankind to inhabit forever

Isaiah 45:8

Psalm 115:16

Eccs 1:4 the earth remains forever

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2022
The salient question is WHO IS A CHRISTIAN ?
answer to this question would give you the idea of who's qualified for heaven.

Some non religious people are more Christian than the so called Christians by birth or confession. Christianity is a lifestyle.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Decent09(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whoever die without believing Jesus Christ is the Son of God is in trouble! undecided

Sorry God the Almighty didn't need a Son at all, He is the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and all things between them (Humans, Jinn and Animals inclusive).

So Jesus is only the Way, The Light during His time of Prophetship, besides him, there are many Prophets.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Geovanni412(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

The scholars, themselves, don't know the answer to this question. If they do,make them answer am-- make i even help you specify the question to see if them get answer. Here are my three questions derived from yours:
1.) Will the Jews, Muslims and Buddhists all go to hell?
2.) Will a seven yr old buddhist monk who lived an upright life in India and died due to ill health go to hell even when he had no opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ?
3.) Are all our ancestors who practiced traditional religion before the British came to our shores burning in hell now?

3 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by gogglecomputer: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
the answer is YESthe answer is YESthe answer is YES coolthe answer is YESthe answer is YESthe answer is YES as long as the bible is concern
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Trupz: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2022
icewinz:
Heaven was made for everyone, but is inhabited by those who respond to salvation.

If you believe in the christain world view, and uphold the Bible as having supreme authority. Then you will realize anyone who refuses to meet God's requirement for salvation - Christ. Will go to hell and it will not be because God wants them to perish but because the have willfully rejected God's provision for forgiveness.

PS: Being born in a christain home does not mean you are saved. Accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour is what does.

What about Muslims, Hindus, Judaists, Buddhists etc. Are they all going to burn in hell?

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Ubdavis(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2022
ayourbamie:

I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me... Unless there's another father somewhere.

My opinion though.

My response is not for the feeble minded

Ur opinion should be bible based. And ur expected to be firm.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Jones4190(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
no, Abraham was not a Christian
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by EmmanuelBlaze04: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
That's why I do not believe in Heaven or hell though I am a Christian who prays. What triggered my disbelief in heaven and hell was after reading the Rick Riordan book which was heavily based on the Egyptian myth. I read that the Egyptian myth has a hall of judgement in the duat(spirit world) and Osiris will judge the people based on their actions while alive. Anubis will weigh their hearts. The people with good hearts will enter the underworld while the bad one will be destroyed by Ammit the devourer. NOW, I THOUGHT THAT IF THE EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY HAS SPREAD OVER THE WORLD,WE WOULD ALL BELIEVE IN THIS. IF I WAS A MUSLIM I WOULD HAVE SEEN CHRISTIANS AS UNBELIEVERS ETC.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by aliscomonaj: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Reframe the question: is heaven for Muslims alone?
Yungmil:

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Hugo55(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Everyone has a place in heaven. However, heaven depends on one state of consciousness.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by KingEzo: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Yes. Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. For those that are saying 99,% of christian will go to hell, to know that there's different between christian and church goer. The early Apostle were called christian'' little Christ" because they have the traits, character of Christ in them but it's quiet unfortunate that people have turned the name christian to something else in order to suit there desire.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by kennyz247(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:

u dey mind the ITK ,if he was born in a Muslim family,he will also be here claiming the only religion to make heaven

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Wilgrea7(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

It becomes funnier when you realize that other religions also have their own concepts of heaven and hell...or what happens in the afterlife.

Just as you think they're going to hell in your religion.. you're also going to hell in some of theirs.

No one has the monopoly of eternal torture

If it makes you feel better... None of your afterlife destinations have been proven to exist... So they're basically nothing more than myth.. used to threaten people

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Ayojb: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
kayuseful:

Nah
Christianity is a religion, and not salvation
Faith is how we are saved
ok can a Muslim be saved? Like believe in Jesus and still continue to be saved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.