Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88902 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by blackboy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Many men or young boys should be more successful than Dangote or Peter or Gates in Nigeria but they allowed their greed and evil or wickedness to screw a babe for cheap points make them kobo GM or small time hustlers or yahoo boys...simply living a life below what they should. Many this is the reason of terrible death or sickness.
I do not pity the girl here. The witch in here has already been there since. She is just confessing it. She want laptop and money for sex. Girls/women, respect yourselves. The guy played you and I know many guys who do such.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by hilfinity(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baloranking:
“A demoness have been born” angry grin grin

Dem go still use d*ick cast out the demon in her.

Babe na gold digger

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Ofunaofu: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
ConfirmBlog:
The guy even added two N50 notes grin

mad guy

Unto change things na
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by lessonotes(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
See wetin Nairaland post go front page.

This site seems to be a proponent of satanic vices, sensitization and immoral lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by masterpix(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed

This one loud oo. I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by kkins25(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Bros!!!! How I wan take laugh now grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by friendl: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
I hate guys that thinks they are smart ,....if you are not ready , don't invite a lady over ,after they would say 9ja babes are bad ,....my dear please don't mind the fool
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by bonnyhope: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Sometimes I blame some of our guys, don't take advantage of a girl who may appear to be kind to you. I know most guys out there need sex at all cost from a girl and then will finish all the lies in this world just to lay her in his bed, but it doesn't worth it.
It doesn't make sense for a girl to spend tp of 9k to visit you, given you sex and ended up having a thousand three hundred naira. That's evil, condemn it in strong terms.
Assuming as a nigga you needed a girl for sex and you are pretending and she come to you, at least make her happy at that moment she is with you. I do things like this a lot, but I make them happy and then gradually grow cool later.

Do you know how much food that girl must have consumed in those 3 days?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by georgecso(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
₦1,300 ÷ 7 =
The guy is mean and wicked .... On a flip side if the guy were to be a 2min person she no go allow is hear word o... This life no balance...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by BigCowHornn: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so what was she expecting?! money for the sex or what?! if thats what she needed, then she should have made the deal before spreading her wh0ring legs.

her god of WH0RES will indeed fight for her....OLOSHO!!!!!

Go to school and learn to read you no gree.
She said she made a deal for a laptop and transport money but only got 1300 and was even fvcked raw without her permission

Feel free to thank me for reading for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Belteshazzar1: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
My anger is the fact that she just included all nigerian men in her curse...

God will not fight anything for her...
If she had fear for God, she would have known that fornication is sin against Him...

Well had it been that she was okay with what she had, she would have not experienced something like this....

Nevertheless, some men can be wicked sha...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Itzurboi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
imagrg:
She take goat set trap, she come catch rabbit. grin
hahaha... lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Privatepart00: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
That’s how a friend of mine linked me to this girl (Blessing ESUT) back in 2018. According to my friend the girl is from a wealthy family but likes dick so much . Unknown to me my friend told her that money isn’t a problem for me that I am loaded .

On Sunday she came around via peace mass transit, went to pick her at the park , I even cooked jellof rice with better chicken to welcome her . A banana seller passed , she pleaded I buy that she wants to eat . No problem I bought the banana. Reached house brought water for her to wash hands and served her the jellof rice. She ate and was asking if I prepared it myself that’s delicious .

After eating we entered inside to talk and relax, the girl asked how it will be , I was surprised if this a hookup babe or what . She clarified me that if I pay her #30,000 she will stay till the next day and #15,000 for short time. I started laughing and asked her if the pussy is gold plated ? I asked her again won’t you sleep after the payment or she be awake till morning as per the #30,000 .

The girl started raising voice saying what do I take her for ? That she left everything she’s doing to travel for outside work and I am calling #5000 for her . I laughed that if I give her such amount let her clap hands. She finally said if I can’t pay #20,000 I should come drop her , oops I was happy, told her let’s go . She was surprised that I should top the money let her stay that she didn’t wish to return same day . Told her no need again , I can’t pay you for sex that you will enjoy as well .

Can you imagine why leaving my estate gate the girl shouted that she forgot something, I asked what ? She replied she would have carried the leftover banana, I just weak. In my mind is this the one from a wealthy family my friend hinted?

On my way to drop her , she was complaining that I should speed up that she’s late . Told her girl the road is bad and you asking me to speed like seriously? She kept complaining, had to stop and clear her that if can’t keep quiet let her come down and take a bike . She didn’t talk again .

When I got to Peace park gave her #2500 for her transport back meanwhile fare to her destination then was #1000 ( 500 going and 500 coming) . She replied what’s this ? That I should make it #5000 else she’s not coming down from the car . I just wind down the window so the okadamen will be hearing about our conversation. She now changed voice I should add #1000 to her , told her I am not adding even #200 that she’s wasting my time. She now came down and I drove off .

Had to call my friend immediately if this girl is the one from a wealthy family or another.

NB: she’s the one who told me, my friend said money is not a problem for him , reason she came to visit and billed me #30,000

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by BigCowHornn: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
bonnyhope:

Do you know how much food that girl must have consumed in those 3 days?

Lol, why invite her for 3 days if you can't feed her?
Why even invite her from another city?

That girl wanted a laptop, not just money.
That's a nice girl willing to do a bad thing to get her life on track not runz girl.
She was used and dumped by a beast. And now she will become a beast herself

The circle of wickedness goes on and on and you wonder why nice people are hard to find in Nigeria
Why help is hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Eriokanmi: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
My concern for your life is the fact that you allowed him do raw. I hope you've not contracted hiv already. Postinor 2 isn't your solution. If you've not been to the hospital to cleanse your system in less than 24 hours, whatever you get as result 3 months after, from the lab is as a result of your reckless choice. Girls of nowadays shaa.

Right now, I'm still pitying the girl who met a Nigerian guy on the social media. The guy lives in Philippines and they've been communicating for 3 years now. He came home this year and the girl recklessly allowed him do raw. Just last weekend, she told me she tested positive for hiv, crying like a baby and contemplating suicide.

No sensible guy wouid dare do raw woth any girl he's meeting for the first time, except he's hiv positive. If you're a girl and you permit that, your life is at risk. Ordinarily, most girls don't accept raw. Any girl who also accepts it couid be a hiv carrier and may want to infect as many as they can. Hiv is back in town. Guys be careful. My 50 cents.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by rickleye: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news

I feel bad for the girl . The deed is done.
Next time be smarter !
Guys don’t make promises you can’t keep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Babaken(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lifestone:

But how does a person come visiting you, spent 9k of her own and you dropped 1.3k? The guy is a poor man. He will do that to anyone not necessarily this lady alone. He is not trust worthy, the girls curse may catch him
The least you can do if you can't give her what you promised, is to make her happy.
How do people even enjoy free sex?
don't deceive yourself nothing will happen the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
nazicartel:
The guy tried oooo.. #1300 I this bloody Buhari's time ?... Good men exists ooo... Can still remember my Yoruba girlfriend that year. Didn't even know women spends money on men. From food to accessories. She buys. I had to be taking her out on my own, just for me to spend my money. Pretty, she's there. Ass she get. Boobs, e deh... Working as a news caster in one Yoruba station like that ( pray she doesn't see this , because I showed her Nairaland). It's a pity we parted ways. B. If you see this. Just know I still miss you.... I know it's not possible for us to continue again... I bleeped up big time cry

This your comment reminds me of my dating relationship with one Yoruba banny wey I date that year, this babe will collect/receive money, airtime and all that etc from her male friends both in naija and outside naija, she go carry am come give me say make we share am.
She had issues with her mom and her sister over my matter.
Babe is a full package(I no go lie), any location(outing) wey I carry her enter base on date or fun-seeking level, men no dey let her rest with gazing, admiration and all that but she hates it ehn, na me dey always calm her down.

My relationship with her was actually my longest dating relationship and yes, I think it was also my first love(induced) relationship, na when e reach blood oath swearing matter I activate my akonuche.

Also, some of her friends really misled her, her anger also got the better part of her which also spoilt everything, my own also dey my body which did not help matter.

If she sees this, she will know I'm the one...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by mario2k(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Imagine,calling the name of the Holy God into her worthless and miserable situation. Even after commiting fornication,only if we know this God personally we will never use his name for jokes. Just be ready for that devil that sent you to commit fornication to finish you this time. METCHEWW!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by rickleye: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
My anger is the fact that she just included all nigerian men in her curse...

God will not fight anything for her...
If she had fear for God, she would have known that fornication is sin against Him...

Well had it been that she was okay with what she had, she would have not experienced something like this....

Nevertheless, some men can be wicked sha...
Exactly why must she add us to her curses.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by simplesearch: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
God won't fight for her, may be devil will; cos they are both doing his bid. Instead of repenting to prevent herself from experiencing the greatest pain and heartaches ever known in hell, she's wanting to go all out in committing more evil to seal her fate in perdition. The unfortunate thing with human is, after doing our own bids, and it goes awry, we turn to unleash our pain and blame on God by asking why? You traveled hundreds of kilometers perhaps to commit fornication, then later want God to fight for you. This generation is messed up all round and terrible judgement await them all.

Matthew 11:24 (KJV) But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by chinwezdasilva: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. This happened in 2018 sha. Still saw d girl last year,heavily pregnant then. One ibo guy don pump her. We move
Igbo not Ibo please go and correct it in all your comments
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by judinho07(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
""if nah u chop d guy nko will u still rain curse on him..or would u discribe him as mumu...so better shut d Fu*k'up...u won roll with ur senior... hahaha!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by surequality: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your curses has no legal standing!
Na him break your pussy?
Na him unlock the padlock of your kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by surequality: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your curses has no legal standing!
Na him break your pussy?
Na him unlock the padlock of your kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by MadamOk(f): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Olosho dey her eye, for this one wey country hard you carry money and kpekus go meet man

This lady need to be cain twelve stroke, nor that yeye stroke she go collect free of charge grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by GardenOfGod(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin
OriOko88:
grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Teltel247: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

This one make me laff all day grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ipobarecriminals: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
sad CHIZOBA sad grin Hmmmm! Well.God will NOT punish 9ja men but u that useless ur life sad.

Why are ipob yoots like this sad? CHIZOBA undecided and CHISOM sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by thecommunist(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Buhahahaha! this is the damnest funny thing Ive heard this year.. man, you suffer truly. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lolz �
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kenpaly:
She should hav pack some properties that worth at least 50k and disapear. That guy is bad and evil.
The guy is smart. He knew the girl might want to think of a thing like that so he stationed two of his guys in his apartment grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.